Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Seriously though we have Visiting Nurses and Physical Therapists coming here and they said the reason they are wearing them is to not spread it because they visited a patient who might have it. Not that they are afraid we might give it to them~! My throat is sore from surrounding myself in a cloud of vapor 24 hours a day~!

True, visiting nurses are taking a chance. The delivery guy wearing the helmet and mask was a bit much, but hey I don’t want his germs either!

I woke up coughing with a runny nose, but I’ve got the windows open. I’m trying not to take Quercetin at the drop of a hat, even though it’s just an herb. I took white willow bark instead of aspirin since my head was starting to ache like a sinus headache.
I’ve never had allergies to anything, so this whole thing with runny nose and coughing that comes and goes is a little freaky!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
We have a friend who works in LIJ so if you want Real Data just ask me. Of the patients there the Respiratory Alarms are going off constantly to put them on a Ventilator. What she didn't share was the age of these patients so take it for hearsay as she is a bit of a Hypo but I love her and she has done so much for my Dad~! She stills wants to try and make me think vaping is evil but she gets so much real data every time she knocks it.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
We have a friend who works in LIJ so if you want Real Data just ask me. Of the patients there the Respiratory Alarms are going off constantly to put them on a Ventilator. What she didn't share was the age of these patients so take it for hearsay as she is a bit of a Hypo but I love her and she has done so much for my Dad~! She stills wants to try and make me think vaping is evil but she gets so much real data every time she knocks it.

The one case in Queens is in Elmhurst hospital. Right near your old neighborhood! It’s a good hospital, but I wish he would have gone somewhere else!

I think the respiratory failure or difficulty is what’s really making people need to go to the hospital or actually die. It’s gonna be really messed up if they run out of ventilators!!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

Enjoy dinner, everyone.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just changed a Rafale coil at 6,000 Puffs. Would have lasted longer but I ran the tank dry a couple of times and even though I am using TC Mode still trashes a coil. @Just Frank what is your regular puff count?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
How do you make the potato omelette? Sounds yummy. I had a Swiss cheese omelette. At this point, I’ll be sick and tired of omelette really soon.
What, pizza and corona? You should be nicely toasted if you started with the vino at 4pm. :cheers:
giphy.gif

No we didn't have Pizza we had the Pasta Piselli and Potato and Egg Omelette. Chop potatoes in cubes and fry till golden brown and then ad the Eggs to make a nice thick like a cake Omelette. Not toasted had three glasses while cooking and now watching Boob Tube with a bottle of water. Icy sort of frozen.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
And stop listening to Chicken Little the Fear Monger~!

I felt like an idiot because I haven’t been watching the news or reading the papers. But I did check out the news for Queens online about corona. But there was nothing going on here except that one guy at Elmhurst.

Anyways, I’m really glad you’re right nearby. In case something bad goes down in the City or the Island. :hug:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good thing I have things to keep me busy they say? I have been wrestling with a Windows 10 Laptop for the last 3 hours almost~! Had it sitting around and the freaking updates are so messed up these days. Almost have it ready to give to my Sweetie so she has a computer while she is stuck at home.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am trying to update Firefox at the moment and after 1 update I checked and it is on 34 but current version is 74~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Do you have to do each one separately? I haven’t used Firefox in a while.

No, but it did take like 8 updates before it was up to date. It will do it automatically but that would have taken much longer. This way I was able to get it done faster. Updated the WiFi Adapter Driver and now waiting for a Defrag to complete. This is why I hate Windows 10 and only thing going for this is it is a Win 10 Pro.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well it was definite way to kill the day with reviving this Laptop. Needed to pull mine out to find the WiFi Password she will be using and still running the Defrag. Windows 10 SUCKS~! I hate it because there is no way to determine how many passes Defrag will run. It can be 3 or it can be 40~! Stupidity to the Max.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Doing okay. Still have to stock up some. My hubs is in NV now, so I’m not sure how to proceed. But health wise, yeah I’m good.

I’m not looking forward to going outside, like to the bank. :yikes:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Doing okay. Still have to stock up some. My hubs is in NV now, so I’m not sure how to proceed. But health wise, yeah I’m good.

I’m not looking forward to going outside, like to the bank. :yikes:

How did he get to NV? Driving or flying?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well his Father had the stroke right?

Yes, but it was pretty much a mini stroke, thank God. His left arm is a little weak, his BP is not great, but otherwise he’s pretty much okay. But he’s bitching about dietary changes, about exercising, like just taking a walk, so my hubs has to coerce him etc. But I love his old man so I’m glad he’s got my hubby there. He’ll make sure his parents are okay.

My dad’s wife is young so she can look after him. Anyway, they’re living in a condo in FL and I don’t want to be on lockdown with them.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
We may be in Self Quarantine here but that does not mean I can't go outside. Fresh air and sunshine is good for you. Just stay away from people is all. When I was speaking to a neighbor recently we both had just gotten back from the store. I kept more than 6 feet away without even thinking about it.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
We may be in Self Quarantine here but that does not mean I can't go outside. Fresh air and sunshine is good for you. Just stay away from people is all. When I was speaking to a neighbor recently we both had just gotten back from the store. I kept more than 6 feet away without even thinking about it.

I’ve got to go out to the bank next week, but I was thinking of just depositing the checks in the ATM.
Although there may not be that many people out and about. Usually it’s always crowded, since for some reason people come here to shop.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I just went to put an empty wine bottle in the Recycling Bin and heard a noise out front. Saw a couple of people out for a bike ride and a family on the other side of the street. Very calming sight to view~!

VU Sponsors