Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, as long as he’s okay! Have a good dinner with your Mom.

Actually when I brought her home from the ER she had a glass of wine and went to sleep~! So I will give it another half hour or so and see if I hear her get up and if not I will cook the dogs and eat, if she gets up later she can reheat them. If not I will put the leftovers in the fridge so she can always just nuke one.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Actually when I brought her home from the ER she had a glass of wine and went to sleep~! So I will give it another half hour or so and see if I hear her get up and if not I will cook the dogs and eat, if she gets up later she can reheat them. If not I will put the leftovers in the fridge so she can always just nuke one.

That’s what’s so good about hot dogs! Nathan’s are really good, too. Glad your Mom’s sleeping. I’m sure she can use it, and so can you prolly!
giphy.gif

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That’s what’s so good about hot dogs! Nathan’s are really good, too. Glad your Mom’s sleeping. I’m sure she can use it, and so can you prolly!
giphy.gif

Yeah, I will sleep good tonight for sure but the exhausted feeling is now just very relaxed. When I get an I will fire down a few dogs and watch the Chicago Shows and then put the sleep timer on the TV. Nothing worse than waking up to so show blowing shit up in the middle of the night~!

Your GIF looked like a Perverted One~!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, I will sleep good tonight for sure but the exhausted feeling is now just very relaxed. When I get an I will fire down a few dogs and watch the Chicago Shows and then put the sleep timer on the TV. Nothing worse than waking up to so show blowing shit up in the middle of the night~!

Your GIF looked like a Perverted One~!

Oops, sorry!! :teehee: I was looking for a hotdog related one.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I wasn't getting any messages just clicked Post reply and it wouldn't work.

No calls so I assume he was brought up to a room from the ER.

I couldn’t post either. I wonder if it has to do with VU’s software or something. People mentioned it on other threads, too.

Well, no news is hopefully good news. :hug:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Good morning everyone! I tried posting last night too and it wouldn’t let me anywhere in the forum.

I’m glad to hear your dad can go home and rest Steve! He’ll be well taken care of!

I hope you all have a great day today! I have to mix up some juices today, later on!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
How’s it going, Steve? I’ll be back later on. I’ve got to recharge my pad.

Hope your Dad is doing well. :hug:

Yes, he is OK and I found out today he chipped a bone in his shoulder. Nothing can be done except let it heal. Watched Zombieland Double Tap tonight and laughed my ass off.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes, he is OK and I found out today he chipped a bone in his shoulder. Nothing can be done except let it heal. Watched Zombieland Double Tap tonight and laughed my ass off.

I’m sorry about his shoulder! It will take time to heal, just hope it won’t cause him any pain.

I’ve never seen that flick. I’m not really watching cable or streaming, just old black and whites mostly. I know, it’s weird. But I really love old films!

When’s your dad coming home, Steve?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They’re so anti smoking and vaping here. And snotty about it, too. I,haven’t seen anyone vaping in FH, not even millennials or teens. I got the evil eye a few times when I hit my Aspire K3 here!

The only thing I really get is smokers trying to tell me how bad vaping is and they get schooled like anyone who gives me that BS. Had to school the EMT the other day when I was telling him about Dad's lung issues. The Cops were very interested when I said the people getting lung illnesses are vaping Illegal Illicit CBD and THC Cartridges~!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The only thing I really get is smokers trying to tell me how bad vaping is and they get schooled like anyone who gives me that BS. Had to school the EMT the other day when I was telling him about Dad's lung issues. The Cops were very interested when I said the people getting lung illnesses are vaping Illegal Illicit CBD and THC Cartridges~!

That’s cool! It’s not legal here so they should know anyways about the street carts!!
When people project all kinds of negativity my way, I usually make myself scarce. But when I smoked, I used to give them the finger if they said anything. I didn’t mind about smoking, but I haven’t engaged anyone yet about vaping on the street.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
A couple would come over and try to tell me vaping was bad...all the while they smoke ! Hell, I would even let them smoke in my home. I don't preach to no one...free choice of what they put in their lungs. However, I wouldn't idly stand by and let them bash on vaping. I will always defend vaping until there is definite proof that vaping causes vital problems inside or outside of our bodies.

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
We are fortunate 'they' haven't banned flavors in KS. In the capital city / Shawnee County...they did ban vaping in all establishments. Good thing I don't live there and in Jackson County it still is up to each individual business/establishment to let patrons vape or not.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
We are fortunate 'they' haven't banned flavors in KS. In the capital city / Shawnee County...they did ban vaping in all establishments. Good thing I don't live there and in Jackson County it still is up to each individual business/establishment to let patrons vape or not.

I usually keep up with these things and Nassau County snuck this through with blinding speed. I found out about it after the fact and now seeing what we can do to get this tossed.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I used so much Hand Sanitizer at the Hospital when I went with Mom to visit Dad my hands are dry. I needed to go to find out a few things for myself and that is why I know Dad is going to be moved tomorrow. Mom was saying Monday.

VU Sponsors