Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It just sucked for me having to drink tea in the morning!

I have to have my coffee in the morning and the only time I have tea to start my day is when I am seriously ill. Death bed is required for that and I have actually made Espresso in the morning when I ran out of coffee which is rare~!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have to have my coffee in the morning and the only time I have tea to start my day is when I am seriously ill. Death bed is required for that and I have actually made Espresso in the morning when I ran out of coffee which is rare~!

I did make cappuccino but usually I don’t have patience when I first wake up. My electric kettle boils in like a minute, so I was throwing in three or four of these Yorkshire Gold tea bags I have. They’re larger than Twining and pretty strong.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
OK, so I just weighed myself, I did not do it before I started on this for lack of a better word, diet but I am 1.5 Lbs heavy than I have ever been in my life. Or at least as far as I know since I never weight myself.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don’t own a scale!! Haha!

I did it to make sure how I am eating doesn't make me lose too much weight because that is not what I am trying to do. Lose the flab but not the weight. So I need to turn it into muscle. Definitely not looking to be a muscle man just tone up. I have to admit that resisting having some chips or something to snack on is getting harder. My Sweetie said my body is probably in shock with me not eating all the fatty foods~! LMFAO

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
OK, so I just weighed myself, I did not do it before I started on this for lack of a better word, diet but I am 1.5 Lbs heavy than I have ever been in my life. Or at least as far as I know since I never weight myself.

That’s not bad at all. If you keep up with the salads, you’ll prolly lose about 5 lbs, if not more.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I did it to make sure how I am eating doesn't make me lose too much weight because that is not what I am trying to do. Lose the flab but not the weight. So I need to turn it into muscle. Definitely not looking to be a muscle man just tone up. I have to admit that resisting having some chips or something to snack on is getting harder. My Sweetie said my body is probably in shock with me not eating all the fatty foods~! LMFAO

Also, you’re prolly cutting down on sugar and carbs. That’s the hard part to stop altogether. Like for keto, or something.

After I had the flu, and then caught a bad cold again a few months later, I made myself eat more than usual. I hadn’t been able to really eat much at all, I lost my appetite.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That’s not bad at all. If you keep up with the salads, you’ll prolly lose about 5 lbs, if not more.

That is the thing though. I do not want to lose weight because for my height I am close to the center of recommended weight. My Body Mass Index is Normal (22.6). Just trying to lose this belly and it is working.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Also, you’re prolly cutting down on sugar and carbs. That’s the hard part to stop altogether. Like for keto, or something.

Slightly reducing the sugar but cut a crap load of carbs by not eating the bread like I have been eating. I was eating at least 4-5 loaves of Fresh Baked Italian Bread a week~! What I am hoping is that I achieve what I am trying to do and be able to go back to having my Bacon and Egg Heroes for breakfast/brunch again~!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That is the thing though. I do not want to lose weight because for my height I am close to the center of recommended weight. My Body Mass Index is Normal (22.6). Just trying to lose this belly and it is working.

You’ll have me eating salad, so that’s a good thing. I think I gained more than i wanted to, so now I have to chill out with the cookies or muffins.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Slightly reducing the sugar but cut a crap load of carbs by not eating the bread like I have been eating. I was eating at least 4-5 loaves of Fresh Baked Italian Bread a week~! What I am hoping is that I achieve what I am trying to do and be able to go back to having my Bacon and Egg Heroes for breakfast/brunch again~!

Have you always eaten that much bread a week? In the winter though, the body goes into hibernation mode. Might be why you noticed the belly now.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You’ll have me eating salad, so that’s a good thing. I think I gained more than i wanted to, so now I have to chill out with the cookies or muffins.

Yeah, that is something I don't really eat much of but there are times I eat a monster bowl of Ice Cream but I do add fruit~! LMAO

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Have you always eaten that much bread a week? In the winter though, the body goes into hibernation mode. Might be why you noticed the belly now.

Sort of but I kind of was eating way too many heroes lately. I doubt it is just the winter because I am active and usually doing something. I know I am not doing the lawn and gardening which is great exercise so I am starting to do it regularly.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Breakfast?? You?? I’m in shock!! :teehee:
I was too! Lol and I ate 3 eggs! Toby had a bowl of cereal, eggs and pork roll and toast. Then he had a fruit bowl.

I thought kids didn’t eat like him until they were teenagers! He’s going to eat me out of house and home along with his brother when they’re older!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was hungry so ate dinner early and I got full really fast~! Had some leftover Penne and not I feel so full even though I did not eat as much as I normally do.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Boy it has been lonely on the porches and today was like a Spring Day so I guess everyone was outside enjoying the warm sunshine.

VU Sponsors