Become a Patron!

VAPING UNDERGROUND ( 5 ) VAPORSHARK 18650 GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the opportunity to win this mod...even though I probably won't...I still like the opportunity to at least try for it.:cool: Tyger I really like the form fill out for entering it makes everything so much easier in my opinion.

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice! Would love to win one of these babies.

Thanks Joe and Tyger.

Due to the fantastic start of this new forum we have decided to do an epic giveaway for our members.

We are giving away 5 of the new 18650 Vaporsharks (aka rNDA).

Info on the new mod can be found HERE

To enter go to the URL below and fill out the form. You will be required to be member of Vaping Underground.

Please signup only once - you will be entered in all 5 drawings.

Each drawing will be done on Done Deal and winners will be notified by private message here.

Lets all please thank @TygerTyger for making this far more streamlined then the other giveaways we have done!

THE SIGNUP FORM: http://myurl.co/vuvaporsharks
You guys are awesome!

Due to the fantastic start of this new forum we have decided to do an epic giveaway for our members.

We are giving away 5 of the new 18650 Vaporsharks (aka rNDA).

Info on the new mod can be found HERE

To enter go to the URL below and fill out the form. You will be required to be member of Vaping Underground.

Please signup only once - you will be entered in all 5 drawings.

Each drawing will be done on Done Deal and winners will be notified by private message here.

Lets all please thank @TygerTyger for making this far more streamlined then the other giveaways we have done!

THE SIGNUP FORM: http://myurl.co/vuvaporsharks
Thanks it looks like a good mod.

oldwildbill

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank You so much for the chance to win something I sure and the hell couldn't afford:)

Thanks for the opportunity to win this Awsome prize... I would love to try a box mod as I don't have one yet... But I'm looking in to them... Good Luck to everyone... :)

Vape On
Chris

Bump the other forums. Thanks tyger! Your greeeat! I signed up but needed to confirm my account. I hope it still went through. I did not want to do it again and get disqualified.

jomomma

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
thanks so much for the chance to win and for this great forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors