Become a Patron!

Vaping Underground Mix It Forward Party+PIF+Contest- Oh My!

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
So as it has turned out I have some things in quantity more than what is needed which means some folks are going to get hooked up and we get to play some games and spread some DIY joy.

Here is what I am proposing and it requires at least 10 people to share their mixing skills.

2 Boxes. Each contain quantity (10) 60 or 120ml bottles of unused commercial juices of varying nic levels as well as all of the DIY awesomeness that some of the best mixers of the VU community has to offer as well as some other goodies these fine folks are throwing down.

Box 1-
box-a.jpg

Box 1-
box-b.jpg

The Game-
Pack the shit out of each box with kindness, DIY juice, commercial juice and goodies and give them away to some active duty military to keep them vaping for a solid period of time while they keep us safe and sound.

The Carrot-
Now to sweeten it a little. For those who do participate several of our vendors have offered prizes and you get your name in the hat for a chance at a prize. There will be two drawings (one for each team worth at least $50/each).

I will send anyone who participates and wants them some Chubby Gorilla bottles. There will be 30 of them divided by as many takers. You might get 2 or end up with 30. Fate decides.

There will be several prizes.
@Roundhouse has generously offered up a $25 gift certificate
https://www.bullcityflavors.com/
@CrazyChef v2.0 has offered up a $25 Pure Coils gift certificate
https://www.purecoils.com/
@Absolute-Wood has offered up a very cool prize that will be disclosed later
http://www.absolute-wood.com/

If you are willing to share your mixing skills please respond with what mix you want to share, lets shoot for 10 different recipes. If you are willing to pony up for shipping from one place to the next please respond with "I am a generous person". If you are active duty military start licking your lips and stay quiet for now, there will be a PIF thread coming shortly from whose responses will be selected randomly to receive one of two boxes with a minimum of 500ml of juice and to try some of the awesomeness we get to whip up and vape everyday, since they don't get the pleasure of sharing in our mixing while they keep us safe abroad. Mixers will be randomly assigned to boxes.

Team Alpha-
1. VAPEROXX- Cornbread Pudding (Yummy)
2. Mykreign- Blueberry Cheesecake and Strawberry Juicy Fruit (nice)
3. Leticia9- Awesome DIY
4. Chriswearington4- strawberry banana (YUM)
5. Heartsdelight- Juicy Strawberry Cheesecake (Extra Yum)
6. Wildgypsy70- Honeycomb Custard and Cookies!!! and Custard Joe (Both are bad ass)
7. Crazy ChefV2.0- VU 'Nilla Collab (Stuff is amazing)
8. Angelv942- Cherry Bomb + more juice (building a selection)
9. wllmc- Top Secret Fudgecicle (Whhhaaaaahhhttt!)
10. Just Frank- Squonks Strawberry Ice Cream + Apple Razz + Hardware (Oh My!!!)
11. Jcash74- Shipping Assistance with final Boxes (Many, Many Thanks)
12. PastorFuzz- Mods, Tanks and Coils (Perfect Additions to these boxes)

Team Bravo-
1. Wtmke1- Mega Melons (Sounds great)
2. Peg leg Meg- Boss Blonde Custard and Struuueberry Custard + RTA (Raising the stakes!!!)
3. gopher_byrd- Alpine Strawberry Napoleon +RTA (Awesome)
4. miller- Blueberry Jam Monster (Sounds Amazing)
5. Hillbilly Pig- Crunchy Berry Cupcake (Plus Possible Surprise sauce)
6. Teresa P- Crema Fritta + Surprise blend+some cotton bacon (yum)
7. geoffd- Hawaiian POG and Inagoddadavida (Sounds delightful)
8. jwill- Mama J's Game Over Custard (Super duper yummy)
9. Vape Fan- Juice Donation + Atty+Mod+Coils (Full Setup Baby)
10. Gadget- Donating Atty's and Coils. (Very much appreciated and needed in this package)

This is a no lose game so jump in.

Several vendors have offered contents for these giveaway boxes. Please consider supporting them. Anyone who supports America and our military gets my support.

Breazy.com has provided gear and swag
https://breazy.com/
Sugar Hill Eliquids has ponied up a large volume of juice.
https://www.sugarhilleliquid.com/
Verde Valley Vapes has offered a sweet box of juice for our recipients
https://verdevalleyvapes.com/

** For those just jumping in. This started as something small and now has morphed into a really cool thing with a bunch of great people. If you are checking out this forum and wonder if it is awesome. You can read through this and get your answer.

Last edited:

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Made!
0555d835d5b6a2aad3f11854ca981006.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
So as it has turned out I have some things in quantity more than what is needed which means some folks are going to get hooked up and we get to play some games and spread some DIY joy.

Here is what I am proposing and it requires 10 people to share their mixing skills.

2 Boxes. Each contain quantity (7) 60 or 120ml bottles of unused commercial juices of varying nic levels from 0 to 12mg and quantity 15 brand new 60ml translucent black Chubby Gorilla Bottles.

Box A-
View attachment 117664

Box B-
View attachment 117665

The Game-
Each box will be passed from me to 5 different people, who may for participating take 3 Chubby Gorilla bottles and 1 bottle of commercial juice. All that is required of you is to put in 60ml of your favorite DIY recipe (you can put in more if you like) and send it to the next person. Once it makes it to the 5th person we are going to find two active deployed military members on here and hook them up with some juice in an AFO/APO Pay it Forward Box (will post link here once we have all 10 folks committed). Juice is ridiculously expensive on base for these guys and their choices are piss or puke. Lets change that.
The Carrot-
Now to sweeten it a little. For those who do participate I am going to put you in a random drawing for a prize (that hopefully one of our VU vendors will pony up). If they don't I will furnish the prize and it will not suck. Only people who contribute will be eligible for the random drawing.

If you are not a mixer and wish to contribute (and be in a drawing for a prize), we can use people who would be willing to pay for shipping of this box between its many destinations.

If you are willing to share your mixing skills please respond with what mix you want to share, lets shoot for 10 different recipes. If you are willing to pony up for shipping from one place to the next please respond with "I am a generous person". If you are active duty military start licking your lips and stay quiet for now, there will be a PIF thread coming shortly from whose responses will be selected randomly to receive one of two boxes with a minimum of 500ml of juice and to try some of the awesomeness we get to whip up and vape everyday, since they don't get the pleasure of sharing in our mixing while they keep us safe abroad. Mixers will be randomly assigned to boxes.

Box A Team-
1. VAPEROXX- Cornbread Pudding (Yummy)
2. Mykreign- Blueberry Cheesecake and Strawberry Juicy Fruit (nice)

Box B Team-
1. Wtmke1- Mega Melons (Sounds great)

This is a no lose game so jump in.

Meg in. Meg not take commercial juice, but Meg add Boss Blonde Custard and Struuueberry Custard. Meg happy.

But Meg no get tagged, Meg sad

-could Meg also throw in an RTA/RDA with fresh coils and wick? Meg have too many RDAs.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Meg in. Meg not take commercial juice, but Meg add Boss Blonde Custard and Struuueberry Custard. Meg happy.

-could Meg also throw in an RTA/RDA with fresh coils and wick? Meg have too many RDAs.
Yes to all. literally only called out on the last couple of days of folks in the mixing thread. My sincerest apologies. You are going on the list.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yes to all. literally only called out on the last couple of days of folks in the mixing thread. My sincerest apologies. You are going on the list.
Meg happy again : D

Please put Meg kinda lower down on the list if it's also the order of package exchanging - Meg have negative Paypal Balance atm :oops: But Meg get funds in 2 weeks with certainty, and hopefully sooner from a coil order

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT

Also fixed the second post.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@jwill, this is a great idea!

I'll play as well. I'm an USAF vet from the 70's when we were hated, can't have that happening to the outstanding folks serving now. While not my own recipe, I'll throw in @Smoky Blue's Alpine Strawberry Napoleon. I'll also toss in a virgin, still in the box RTA from my FDA stash with a couple sets of hand made coils and some KGD cotton.

Note that it may take upto a week for me to turn the box over to the next in line due to my travel schedule. I'll pay to ship to the next in line, no help needed.

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@jwill thanks for tagging me. What a fantastic and thoughtful idea. I fully support the US military but I’m a Canadian and I think shipping and mail time may be an issue. I’m happy to send a few bottles for your troops if you tell me where to send them but I don’t need to participate in the contest.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
He did tag you, I see it! Right there! *points*
*smacks own forehead* I didn't get alerted and skimmed past all the names. I would love to participate in stuff like this, but can never get to a post office promptly. The nearest one is about 25 miles away and I'm always busy. I did a swap on Reddit recently and had the guy waiting over two weeks. That wasn't fair of me and I felt bad.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
*smacks own forehead* I didn't get alerted and skimmed past all the names. I would love to participate in stuff like this, but can never get to a post office promptly. The nearest one is about 25 miles away and I'm always busy. I did a swap on Reddit recently and had the guy waiting over two weeks. That wasn't fair of me and I felt bad.

I don't get alerts for tags half the time, either, egh

geoffd

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would like to contribute. I won't be taking any juice. I'll do a bottle of (not my recipes) Hawaiian POG and Inagoddadavida and throw in a wickd rda. Also, I'd be willing to ship to the APO. I have a home based business and ship USPS everyday.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So, out of curiosity, are the troops using rdas? Should I put in a subtank/box of coils? Maybe thinking it could be good for noob vapers, etc.....

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good point. Seems like a subtank and coils would be a better way to go

It’s how I started. Def not at all knocking the rda thing, but I just thought perhaps it might be something I’d like to include. Nothing super special.....probably a Kanger cause the coils are easy to get and not horribly expensive.

geoffd

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It’s how I started. Def not at all knocking the rda thing, but I just thought perhaps it might be something I’d like to include. Nothing super special.....probably a Kanger cause the coils are easy to get and not horribly expensive.
Right. I'm thinking a super tank mini (that I have multiples of lol) that can use many different coils.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Holy Shit. I went to fill some feeders and set some hog traps and come back to so many generous people gone all in on this, it is officially a thing now.

@geoffd you are not forgotten. Going to see if we can get one more person since the teams are now 6 people already each, if not I am going to toss a coin and stick you on one. No one will be turned away on this one.

@jr779 Thanks for the offer. It will be a lot of hassle to have to ship into the states from Canada and costly. Thank you though.

This is super awesome, a couple of folks are going to hit the jackpot. Hell I want to win these boxes with what everyone is throwing in. I had seen a couple of questions on AFO/APO shipping and we can do flat rate boxes like state side. There is a customs declaration option when purchasing online and I will get with the last box holders on each team to make it happen. I have shipped several boxes to some of our vaping vets already and its real easy to do.

I have asked @KingPin! to be the person to draw names on the prize winners for the boxes and for the prizes on here. He has agreed. I put @Teresa P in even though she hasn't responded in the thread but was speaking with her before posting to make sure iIwas following forum rules and she wanted in.

This is awesome.

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Id like to donate a few bucks to pay for someones shipping can i get a pp ??? Dont enter me in the contest i just would like to help

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors