Become a Patron!

Vaporshark DNA 133

Jaguar07

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't think VS makes a bad product, though the paint on some versions, the early DNA 40 Vapor Sharks, was not very well applied. They have since fixed that or, so my VF would indicate to me.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't think VS makes a bad product, though the paint on some versions, the early DNA 40 Vapor Sharks, was not very well applied. They have since fixed that or, so my VF would indicate to me.
they have, I have two flasks and two and dna 20os.
the last two runs of the dna40s were also fixed .... whatever they are doing to refine it, hats off.

Hi all..can someone plz tell me how to adjust the temp in the vs vf dna133..it stays at 420°..also if there's an instruction site..plz link me in..this one has good finish..no nicks or dings

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi all..can someone plz tell me how to adjust the temp in the vs vf dna133..it stays at 420°..also if there's an instruction site..plz link me in..this one has good finish..no nicks or dings

Click 5 times to lock it, hold the plus and minus buttons down for a few seconds until the temp appears on the display. Adjust and click the fire button. Don't forget to unlock it (5 clicks) to resume vaping.

- This is assuming you are using it with the default settings.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you have it in temp dominate mode (temp on the big display)? If you do and can't change the temp you probably have the adjustment locked. Hold down the up and down button until the temp locked display disappears. Then you should be able to adjust using the up and down buttons.

Cheers,
Steve

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
any dna200 tutorial will walk you through it.
it works just like the dna200 board.

wingsfan is correct on how to adjust the temp

here are a few videos with some of the ins and outs of the board.

I don't mean to make it a long post or to look like homework, but, the board does offer MANY possibilities to fine tune your vaping and get the most out of the device... should you be interested.
on a side note, once the mod is setup, you will never do anything to adjust it hardly.
for myself, I pop on a top and flip from profile to profile and that's it.
give me any other mod, and I spend half the day making adjustments.

Do you have it in temp dominate mode (temp on the big display)? If you do and can't change the temp you probably have the adjustment locked. Hold down the up and down button until the temp locked display disappears. Then you should be able to adjust using the up and down buttons.

Cheers,
Steve
+ -button together . .locks..+or- button clicks over to NI200.SS316L,KANTHAL,Ti SWEETS POT ,TITANIUM, and preset nickle 200.but not able to raise temp in ni200..just Wattage

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
+ -button together . .locks..+or- button clicks over to NI200.SS316L,KANTHAL,Ti SWEETS POT ,TITANIUM, and preset nickle 200.but not able to raise temp in ni200..just Wattage
if it is in temp dominate mode(temp showing in large print) than while it is able to fire (unlocked) hold down +and - to change temp
if it is not in temp dominate (temp in the side in small script) than you lock the device first by pressing fire button 5x then hold down +and- to adjust temp

Click 5 times to lock it, hold the plus and minus buttons down for a few seconds until the temp appears on the display. Adjust and click the fire button. Don't forget to unlock it (5 clicks) to resume vaping.

- This is assuming you are using it with the default settings.
Yessir . .got it..thx..watched the video also..I appreciate it... had it ass backwards..lol..another 14hr night brainfreeze

VU Sponsors