Become a Patron!

Verde Valley Vapes - My search for the best budget juice has ended

xpmtterrx

Member For 4 Years
I pulled the trigger on a v3 order last night...wish me luck.
You will be amazed! I too went based off of reviews at first. I know B won't wanna hear this but I started mixing Vanilla and Banana. Krunchy Berries is #1 then tied at #2 is Raspberry and then my mix.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I need to make another order soon, Ive seriously have gone through almost all the juice I posted the other day and I dont want to dig into the supply in the office as thats (JIC SHTF Juice)....

xpmtterrx

Member For 4 Years
I need to make another order soon, Ive seriously have gone through almost all the juice I posted the other day and I dont want to dig into the supply in the office as thats (JIC SHTF Juice)....
Has B made mention of when new flavor(s) may be released? I'm afraid I will order and then the next day 2 or 3 new flavor will be made available. Then I will have to order again!

Erik13

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got my first order today and tried four flavors straight from the mailbox. Decent but not very flavor packed...I'll let them steep for a week or so and try again. Very happy with the shipping and price!

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I got my first order today and tried four flavors straight from the mailbox. Decent but not very flavor packed...I'll let them steep for a week or so and try again. Very happy with the shipping and price!
Steeping will smooth them out but V3's flavors in general are not in your face. That's what I like about his juice's especially the cinnamon ones. I do wish his Custard/Cream type Vapes were just a touch stronger. Next time I order I'm doing the Flavor shot on certain juices. His pricing and quality are tough to beat.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you have a TFV4 on all your mods???:eek:

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Do you have a TFV4 on all your mods???:eek:
No 2 TFV4s, a Griffin RTA, a Crius V3, a Aromamizer, a Target V2 Tank, Atlantis V2, Goblin Mini, and a slew of "builder rdas" in use. I do have another TFv4 coming monday and a VCMT 25mm on preorder.
I love the juice and my setups drink juice, this is how and why I use so much...

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has B made mention of when new flavor(s) may be released? I'm afraid I will order and then the next day 2 or 3 new flavor will be made available. Then I will have to order again!
Not sure how that would be an issue...LOL.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
How were your other flavors? Did they have the same results or was it just that single flavor? What juices dd you get and in what quantity?
It was a free sample they were giving away. After the experience, I never ordered from VVV. People have complained about the same juice since.

Don't know what the issue is, but I suspect its the nic. Either way, if you give/sell me something that isn't good, I'm not going to return.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
It was a free sample they were giving away. After the experience, I never ordered from VVV. People have complained about the same juice since.

Don't know what the issue is, but I suspect its the nic. Either way, if you give/sell me something that isn't good, I'm not going to return.
Good so you didnt loose out on anything and just had a bad experience with a free sample, gotcha

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good so you didnt loose out on anything and just had a bad experience with a free sample, gotcha
It's still a bad experience none the less.

It's also not uncommon and still apparently happening ( as in an unresolved issue).

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
It's still a bad experience none the less.

It's also not uncommon and still apparently happening ( as in an unresolved issue).
Ive only seen less then a handful of complaints (Including Yours) about VVV and "B" is quick to fix any issues where there are. There arent any perfect companies out there and most of them dont care after you spend money, I havent seen many other companies compete in terms of their service, let alone his pricing and freebies. Ive had a bad bottle and it was replaced quickly and I also received free juice on top of the replacement...what other juice companies do you know that will do that and arent charging $20/30ml?

I understand you didnt enjoy your sample but not trying it again or giving it another shot makes it your loss as well as "B's"......

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ive only seen less then a handful of complaints (Including Yours) about VVV and "B" is quick to fix any issues where there are. There arent any perfect companies out there and most of them dont care after you spend money, I havent seen many other companies compete in terms of their service, let alone his pricing and freebies. Ive had a bad bottle and it was replaced quickly and I also received free juice on top of the replacement...what other juice companies do you know that will do that and arent charging $20/30ml?

I understand you didnt enjoy your sample but not trying it again or giving it another shot makes it your loss as well as "B's"......
I never said he didn't;t offer good customer service. I was speaking about the product.

There have been at least 4 complaints, that I can remember, of the same issue. So that means since it continues to happen, the problem has not been resolved. He also has had inconsistent mixing issues. I've seen that crop up more than once. I DIY, and do not have any issues like that.

So the reality is, it's B-Boy's loss, not mine. I don't have anything against B-boy personally. I just don't like his juice. I would have been happy to buy some juice from him on occasion, were his juice to my liking. It isn't, so it doesn't matter if he sells the cheapest juice or not.

I suspect that the people that "love" his juice, love the price the most. Not that his juice is a "premium" line juice at bargain basement price points.

He does put his juice in decent bottles, but just not my choice of flavor.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I never said he didn't;t offer good customer service. I was speaking about the product.

There have been at least 4 complaints, that I can remember, of the same issue. So that means since it continues to happen, the problem has not been resolved. He also has had inconsistent mixing issues. I've seen that crop up more than once. I DIY, and do not have any issues like that.

So the reality is, it's B-Boy's loss, not mine. I don't have anything against B-boy personally. I just don't like his juice. I would have been happy to buy some juice from him on occasion, were his juice to my liking. It isn't, so it doesn't matter if he sells the cheapest juice or not.

I suspect that the people that "love" his juice, love the price the most. Not that his juice is a "premium" line juice at bargain basement price points.

He does put his juice in decent bottles, but just not my choice of flavor.
What an absolutely ridiculous statement. I'm a customer of V3 and I buy other so called premium juice as well. To say the only reason people like V3 is because its cheap is your uninformed opinion. Who elected you to speak for all V3 customers? Taste is extremely subjective and to make a blanket statement like that is irresponsible and misleading to future customers. You don't like juice? Great, don't buy it but to speculate on why everyone else likes it is not kool.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What an absolutely ridiculous statement. I'm a customer of V3 and I buy other so called premium juice as well. To say the only reason people like V3 is because its cheap is your uninformed opinion. Who elected you to speak for all V3 customers? Taste is extremely subjective and to make a blanket statement like that is irresponsible and misleading to future customers. You don't like juice? Great, don't buy it but to speculate on why everyone else likes it is not kool.

Well you can be butt hurt by that statement if you want.

It's business, and apparently you do not understand what drives sales. Cost certainly IS an issue with a share of the market. Matter of fact, it is a COMMON theme when discussing juice.

I don't fault B-Boy for his price point. Matter of fact, I applaud it. Vapers have been bitching for a long time about it, and B-Boy is cashing in on it. He listened, they didn't. You should ALSO note, I wished him much success in his business venture, which he is gaining on.

You can continue to deny that price is a major part of the purchasing decision, but it's not going to change the fact that it is.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm one of the 4 that find this juice OK but not great... For the price you can't hate on this line up, like what I said before it's lacking in flavor but it's good for VAPERS that like real rich flavor taste, I think some VAPERS like me wants an in ur face flavor, and this juices are not it...
Again I'm not bashing on VVV it's not something I will buy even though I really enjoyed the sample VVV gave me I'm vaping HONEY MILK right now my last bottle out of 5,like BREAST MILK LOL...

VAPE ON

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah I know every time someone disagrees with a statement or points out the inaccuracies of it it's butthurt. So juvenile, its just what people say when they have nothing intelligent left to say. Lmao

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

You weren't butthurt by something I did NOT say to you in particular? Could have fooled me.....

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You weren't butthurt by something I did NOT say to you in particular? Could have fooled me.....
Again juvenile at best. All I was doing was pointing out that you don't speak for all the V3 customers. Looks like you're the one getting butt hurt. The fact that I even have to explain this to you just shows the type of mental capacity I am dealing with but hey ignorance is bliss. When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid.

Last edited:

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What's juvenile is to think you speak for the whole market.

Why don't you start a poll to see what attracts first time customers to VVV? It's either price or flavor.

Then have a second poll to see what keeps them coming back.
Is taste the most important factor, or the value they believe they get?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What's juvenile is to think you speak for the whole market.

Why don't you start a poll to see what attracts first time customers to VVV? It's either price or flavor.

Then have a second poll to see what keeps them coming back.
Is taste the most important factor, or the value they believe they get?

See, that's where you just don't get it. I never said I speak for the whole market. I speak for myself. You were the one that made the blanket statement and claims to have his pulse on the vape market. Anyway dude, this is getting ponderous and old. Vape on

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Well you can be butt hurt by that statement if you want.

It's business, and apparently you do not understand what drives sales. Cost certainly IS an issue with a share of the market. Matter of fact, it is a COMMON theme when discussing juice.

I don't fault B-Boy for his price point. Matter of fact, I applaud it. Vapers have been bitching for a long time about it, and B-Boy is cashing in on it. He listened, they didn't. You should ALSO note, I wished him much success in his business venture, which he is gaining on.

You can continue to deny that price is a major part of the purchasing decision, but it's not going to change the fact that it is.
I love VVV for its juices, the price was a bonus when I made my first purchase, it was the last thing that got me to go out and try it. I think I ws one of the first on this forum to try his juice and then post a review. I love the flavors he has and I cannot wait until he releases more.

The only other vendor that I would buy besides VVV is "The 52" and that also has a low price but the liquid is great tasting the only issue is they sell it by 30ml ($9) and nothing bigger. I dont lie flavors that are overdone, too complex or "in your face" and VVV's jices fit that perfectly, Ive notice alot of people that vape in the .09-.2 Ohm range like the toned down but still tasty liquids and thats why I like VVV. I wish there were more vendors that made juice like his and in the same price range.
Other Budget Juices (Cheap by every means)
MBV sucks
HV sucks
Vapewild got old and crappy with poor CS

VVV I would call a winning combo, Low price but great tasting juice. His QC maybe a bit underwhelming but with his CS you cant go wrong, he doesnt leave you to hang like other companies do when you get bad juice. Im sorry you had a bad experience but if you had gotten a decent bottle would that even have changed your perception of him? I also DIY here and there and some flavors (Koolada) can be difficult to mix in large batches and if its not completely blended it can give bad results (this chance grows with larger volume) and sometimes you cant always get the same exact brand or type of flavorings or nic so I give some room to small businesses that go the extra mile for the customers but have some small issues-as long as they replace it free theres no harm.
Other Vendors I would be spending close to $300 for the way I vape...I mean Ive blown through over 2000ml since the week before Christmas, of coarse I love the price of VVV but that isnt the only reason I buy it...

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
He didn't send me that one... Was it harsh?
Bland?

VAPE ON
The sample I was given was bland and had bad nic (peppery).

To their credit, B-Boy is sending me some more samples to try. I didn't ask for them, he offered. We'll see what this has in store for me.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The sample I was given was bland and had bad nic (peppery).

To their credit, B-Boy is sending me some more samples to try. I didn't ask for them, he offered. We'll see what this has in store for me.
Mine wasn't peppery but bland
I let them sit for like 10 days and bwala
Flavor came out... But again it's not one of those juice that are in ur face and you can smell, if you know what I mean... Anyways

VAPE ON

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He didn't send me that one... Was it harsh?
Bland?

VAPE ON
Vaping a tank of it right now In my melo 2 on 35 watts and no peppery flavor at all on a order I placed Monday and received Friday , I do not usually chime in on these sessions because too many people get attitudes and start flinging poo , the point is I personally am on a budget , I diy most of my juice and try to save money the sample pack I got from V3 is going to be the first of a long relationship with them because , the price is on point , they are good flavors ( strawberry milkshake comparable to another name brand that I paid 22 bucks for 30 ml ) the pricing for me is good enough to purchase a order and leave me money to do other things like , get more hardware or new flavors to diy with . This all started because someone got a sample bottle it was peppery and now it's a 30 page fight bout knocking a vendor . Does everyone's Diy come out perfect everytime ? Mine doesn't . I have been making the same flavors for the past year EXACTLY, and every once in a while they come out tasting like donkey Ass ! So B had a bad batch and you got the bad end of it , send him a msg and try to work it out and if you give it a second chance and it doesn't work for you then jump around but trying one 15 ml bottle of one flavor isn't enough to bash a vendors line or his price point . I personally am happy with it , will everyone be ? Probably not . But to each his own .

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaping a tank of it right now In my melo 2 on 35 watts and no peppery flavor at all on a order I placed Monday and received Friday , I do not usually chime in on these sessions because too many people get attitudes and start flinging poo , the point is I personally am on a budget , I diy most of my juice and try to save money the sample pack I got from V3 is going to be the first of a long relationship with them because , the price is on point , they are good flavors ( strawberry milkshake comparable to another name brand that I paid 22 bucks for 30 ml ) the pricing for me is good enough to purchase a order and leave me money to do other things like , get more hardware or new flavors to diy with . This all started because someone got a sample bottle it was peppery and now it's a 30 page fight bout knocking a vendor . Does everyone's Diy come out perfect everytime ? Mine doesn't . I have been making the same flavors for the past year EXACTLY, and every once in a while they come out tasting like donkey Ass ! So B had a bad batch and you got the bad end of it , send him a msg and try to work it out and if you give it a second chance and it doesn't work for you then jump around but trying one 15 ml bottle of one flavor isn't enough to bash a vendors line or his price point . I personally am happy with it , will everyone be ? Probably not . But to each his own .
I think ur replying to the wrong person...but

VAPE ON

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This all started because someone got a sample bottle it was peppery and now it's a 30 page fight bout knocking a vendor
but trying one 15 ml bottle of one flavor isn't enough to bash a vendors line or his price point .

First of all..... I didn't "jump in here" until page 8. I answered a question someone asked. Specifically about the peppery taste of strawberry milkshake. I had the SAME issue they did. I answered honestly.

Secondly, I am NOT bashing the vendor. VVV certainly has gained popularity. I'm happy for them, truly. There are obviously some quality control issues. I'm sure they will eventually get worked out, but at this point, they still exist. Discussing the issue isn't bashing them. I'm sure B-boy is a big enough person to realize shit happens, and though the criticism isn't pleasant, its part of having a business for everyone.

And just who exactly is bashing them because their juice prices are cheaper than almost everyone? That troll DuecesJack insinuated that, not me (a VVV "fan" by the way, so he claims).

But I most certainly can have an opinion no matter if it was a 15 mil sample or a 100 mil bottle.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
First of all..... I didn't "jump in here" until page 8. I answered a question someone asked. Specifically about the peppery taste of strawberry milkshake. I had the SAME issue they did. I answered honestly.

Secondly, I am NOT bashing the vendor. VVV certainly has gained popularity. I'm happy for them, truly. There are obviously some quality control issues. I'm sure they will eventually get worked out, but at this point, they still exist. Discussing the issue isn't bashing them. I'm sure B-boy is a big enough person to realize shit happens, and though the criticism isn't pleasant, its part of having a business for everyone.

And just who exactly is bashing them because their juice prices are cheaper than almost everyone? That troll DuecesJack insinuated that, not me (a VVV "fan" by the way, so he claims).

But I most certainly can have an opinion no matter if it was a 15 mil sample or a 100 mil bottle.
You can have an opinion even if it is ill gotten and misinformed. That's the beauty of being in America. Don't get butt hurt because no one agrees with you. Lmfao

-The Troll

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You can have an opinion even if it is ill gotten and misinformed. That's the beauty of being in America. Don't get butt hurt because no one agrees with you. Lmfao

-The Troll

Would the resident troll like to explain how my opinion is "ill gotten and misinformed" or would you rather keep trolling to give your life any meaning at all?

Fact is I received product that was peppery. Others have as well. Even B-boy recognizes it happened. So I guess others "agree" with me.

You'd think for such an ardent supporter, you would have shut the fuck up by now. You are only going to continue to bring the peppery issue to the surface and cause more talk about it.

Or maybe you will troll others who would dare say their strawberry milkshake was peppery too? Maybe you should just stick with crying about Crimney. After all, you did vape his bathroom juice. Maybe that explains WTF is wrong with you. You have been vaping Crimney poop particles. LMAO.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Would the resident troll like to explain how my opinion is "ill gotten and misinformed" or would you rather keep trolling to give your life any meaning at all?

Fact is I received product that was peppery. Others have as well. Even B-boy recognizes it happened. So I guess others "agree" with me.

You'd think for such an ardent supporter, you would have shut the fuck up by now. You are only going to continue to bring the peppery issue to the surface and cause more talk about it.

Or maybe you will troll others who would dare say their strawberry milkshake was peppery too? Maybe you should just stick with crying about Crimney. After all, you did vape his bathroom juice. Maybe that explains WTF is wrong with you. You have been vaping Crimney poop particles. LMAO.
Lol. This from the guy complaining about a free sample. Oh that's rich! You're like a stripper who says she dances to feed her kids and then gets mad when someone gives her a $25 Stop n Shop card. I honestly think you and a few other trolls complain here because you know B will give you free juice. There you go, I just said what everyone else is thinking. BOOM!

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol. This from the guy complaining about a free sample. Oh that's rich! Your like a stripper who says she dances to feed her kids and then gets mad when someone gives her a $25 Stop n Shop card. I honestly think you and a few other trolls complain here because you know B will give you free juice.

Eh man I didn't complAin when I got my samples, all I said was
YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR,and all you die hard jump on me like I stole something and shit!!!
B pm me and sent me samples,
I said what I said it's ok for the price and it's not something I will buy, I'm sure B GETS IT he knows what's up, freemind said it was peppery and he's not the first that complain about it b pm him and he will make it right... It's all good,
FYI IM NOT BROKE TO TROLL FOR FREE JUICE, I buy my shit and I have money for it

VAPE ON

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Eh man I didn't complAin when I got my samples, all I said was
YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR,and all you die hard jump on me like I stole something and shit!!!
B pm me and sent me samples,
I said what I said it's ok for the price and it's not something I will buy, I'm sure B GETS IT he knows what's up, freemind said it was peppery and he's not the first that complain about it b pm him and he will make it right... It's all good,
FYI IM NOT BROKE TO TROLL FOR FREE JUICE, I buy my shit and I have money for it

VAPE ON
Did I mention you by name?

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lol. This from the guy complaining about a free sample. Oh that's rich! You're like a stripper who says she dances to feed her kids and then gets mad when someone gives her a $25 Stop n Shop card. I honestly think you and a few other trolls complain here because you know B will give you free juice.

What a complete troll.......

So if you get a free sample of something, you'd never complain or even tell other people what you thought of it huh? How fucking stupid of you.

If B-Boy wants to send me samples because of the experience I got from the juice, great. It seems he is making an attempt to earn my business. That seems like a smart business decision on his part. I didn't ask for them, he offered them as well as offering an explanation of what may have happened. If he doesn't want to send them, that's ok too. Unless I get something that I would want to purchase, I just am not going to shop with him. Pretty simple. That's how I do business when it comes to buying juices too. No sample, no sale.

All I have at this point, is a juice that was not very good. I can certainly base my opinion on that. And it doesn't matter if it was FREE or I paid 10k for it.

If you don't like my opinion, eat shit.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What a complete troll.......

So if you get a free sample of something, you'd never complain or even tell other people what you thought of it huh? How fucking stupid of you.

If B-Boy wants to send me samples because of the experience I got from the juice, great. It seems he is making an attempt to earn my business. That seems like a smart business decision on his part. I didn't ask for them, he offered them as well as offering an explanation of what may have happened. If he doesn't want to send them, that's ok too. Unless I get something that I would want to purchase, I just am not going to shop with him. Pretty simple. That's how I do business when it comes to buying juices too. No sample, no sale.

All I have at this point, is a juice that was not very good. I can certainly base my opinion on that. And it doesn't matter if it was FREE or I paid 10k for it.

If you don't like my opinion, eat shit.
Lmao, troll, but hurt, eat shit. You Sir are a true Keyboard Warrior that represents his kind well. Lol

VU Sponsors