Become a Patron!

SleepingGrizzly

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yep that's what ya gotta do to snag one. The build quality on my Modfather's and Voltrove's are excellent with an added bonus of decent price point.

Sent from my K88 using Tapatalk
Well, I bought a Modfather a few weeks ago, but right now have nothing to put it on, and thinking of a pwm mod for it and the Voltrove.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I
It

It looks great on that Fuchai
It's amazing the bastard fit..... a couple of millimeters on the front and a couple on the back overhang, but it looks good...... a bit top heavy like a big tit broad tipping over, but actually it hasn't tipped over yet....

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IMO the best Mod for the Voltrove is the HOG V3, perfect match. 3Fvape has the Clones in stock for just over $30.
9fc3204335714a17dc78bc98f7b6bba0.jpg

Sent from my K88 using Tapatalk

SleepingGrizzly

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just ordered mine too! Now I need to get a new mod to put it on. Mad Modder, HOG V3, Boxer, Hmmm.
Curious about something. The new Voltrove v2 is not stocked on themodfather.inc website. The existing (old?) price is $80.00 The price for the v2 Voltrove on brosciencevapes.com is $100.00 I wonder why it is not in stock their own site first? Intersting....anyone know why?

SleepingGrizzly

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Curious about something. The new Voltrove v2 is not stocked on themodfather.inc website. The existing (old?) price is $80.00 The price for the v2 Voltrove on brosciencevapes.com is $100.00 I wonder why it is not in stock their own site first? Intersting....anyone know why?
@CodusSupremus thanks for letting everyone know the Voltrove was back in stock. I have been checking the modfatherinc.com website several times a day and didn't think they would come back in stock at brosciencevapes.com first...really appreciate the heads up.

SleepingGrizzly

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@CodusSupremus thanks for letting everyone know the Voltrove was back in stock. I have been checking the modfatherinc.com website several times a day and didn't think they would come back in stock at brosciencevapes.com first...really appreciate the heads up.
@MannyScoot thanks for
Those Ohm out at Small one .80 and the big ones .90 for a pair. They are SS316
Thanks for letting me know. That gives me some good info about ordering a few coils for the Voltrove. It paid off watching here and at modfatherinc.com . I just ordered the v2 Voltrove from broscience. I am excited. It will be a new experience for me. Now I will need to learn to wick it. Jon

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Glad that the V2 is available somewhere....but going to an acrylic tank section...I dunno, that seems kind of a letdown to me. If a glass and an acrylic section were both included, that would be a very good thing, but I don't see that option on the site. Spose someone will tell me it will cut down on breakage. And that acrylic sections are so much better these days. Not trying to be a buzzkill here, I just think the option of a glass tank would have been smart, even offered as an extra.

Last edited:

SleepingGrizzly

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@MannyScoot thanks for

Thanks for letting me know. That gives me some good info about ordering a few coils for the Voltrove. It paid off watching here and at modfatherinc.com . I just ordered the v2 Voltrove from broscience. I am excited. It will be a new experience for me. Now I will need to learn to wick it. Jon
Not sure why they went with acrylic tank sections. Guess that counts out people who want to use menthol or citrus. Anyone know where you can buy 41mm vape bands?

SleepingGrizzly

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Glad that the V2 is available somewhere....but going to an acrylic tank section...I dunno, that seems kind of a letdown to me.
Yea, me too. Why not glass? Maybe they will make the tall kit in glass....if one is ever made. Maybe there is a business model there somewhere, for someone....would be nice. That is a big reason I bought a large RTA. I really get tired of refilling.

Masher59

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

I was watching their site as well thinking it would pop there first also. Then I saw the post above and ordered it there and it says they have 50+ in stock right now. My shipping label was created a few hours ago so they must be on hand. I was worried I would order then get the you have to wait till they get here crap. I'm sure glass will be offered for it soon enough it's not a big deal for me.

Brad Mitchell

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I read on the bioscience site that "custom v1 tank sections and drip tips should fit" so i take that as the glass section from v1 will fit and I assume you can buy extra glass for the v1 if that' the case.

CodusSupremus

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I don't think Mark works for Modfather anymore, this is a Voltrove exclusive. voltrove.com or brosciences.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure why they went with acrylic tank sections. Guess that counts out people who want to use menthol or citrus. Anyone know where you can buy 41mm vape bands?
Plastic is cheaper and they got tired of having to send out free replacement glass..... At the end is not for a better product...... Is always about the consumer taking it in the ass..........

CodusSupremus

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The v2 is a beauty. Better than the v1!!
I think I am finally on the hunt for a proper N1 PWM mod, just having a hard time swallowing the prices!!

Attachments

• IMAG1074.jpg
    IMAG1074.jpg
    652.2 KB · Views: 10

Masher59

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The v2 is a beauty. Better than the v1!!
I think I am finally on the hunt for a proper N1 PWM mod, just having a hard time swallowing the prices!!

Looks great I just checked and mine is at the Arizona sorting facility but should be here soon. What do you think you are going with? I think I'm going with the Mad Modder 4500. The price isn't that bad heck I can blow that pretty quick on Bourbon Street.

CodusSupremus

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Looks great I just checked and mine is at the Arizona sorting facility but should be here soon. What do you think you are going with? I think I'm going with the Mad Modder 4500. The price isn't that bad heck I can blow that pretty quick on Bourbon Street.
That's my problem, I can think of other things to blow $400 on...but hey my birthday is Feb can get myself a early birthday gift!

Masher59

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That's my problem, I can think of other things to blow $400 on...but hey my birthday is Feb can get myself a early birthday gift!

That's the spirit! Yea I spoke mad modder the other day now I just need to figure out my engraving.

SleepingGrizzly

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Plastic is cheaper and they got tired of having to send out free replacement glass..... At the end is not for a better product...... Is always about the consumer taking it in the ass..........
It looks that way. Does anyone stock the glass replacement tanks anymore?

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wonder how long the plastic will hold up compared to glass?
Well glass certainly won't crack from liquid from some flavorings. Not to mention for the price the Voltrove is them going cheap with plastic means I sure won't be getting it. I'll stick with my V1, which BTW the glass holds up wonderfully.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never had a single issue with the glass, actually haven't heard of any issues what so ever with the Glass on the Voltrove.

Fuck them for cheaping out and going with fucking plastic!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That Voltrove loves Big Mods.....
share.jpg

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's a review, I won't be wasting my money on a fucking plastic tank.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors