Become a Patron!

We love cats

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
oooooooooo hello
tumblr_nxh3z4wGRf1tuh4e9o1_1280.jpg

A sexy young guy and a cute kitty.. what's not to like! :giggle: Well.. he does need a shave. I hate scruffy, it just looks lazy and slovenly and some guys' scruff can take your skin completely off.

Andria

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
A sexy young guy and a cute kitty.. what's not to like! :giggle: Well.. he does need a shave. I hate scruffy, it just looks lazy and slovenly and some guys' scruff can take your skin completely off.

Andria

At least it's better than a neck beard. What the hell is with that anyway? Who the hell decided that was a good thing? UGH.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
At least it's better than a neck beard. What the hell is with that anyway? Who the hell decided that was a good thing? UGH.

:giggle:

I like my husband's beard, which includes the neck, because it hides his "wattle" -- but he has a FULL beard, not just on the neck, which, I agree, is completely stupid and asinine. Along with women wearing racer-back tanks and regular bras, letting those straps just hang on out there like they're proud of 'em or something. They DO make racer-back bras. And strapless bras. I'd go braless before I'd let the straps just hang on out like that.

Andria

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

I like my husband's beard, which includes the neck, because it hides his "wattle" -- but he has a FULL beard, not just on the neck, which, I agree, is completely stupid and asinine. Along with women wearing racer-back tanks and regular bras, letting those straps just hang on out there like they're proud of 'em or something. They DO make racer-back bras. And strapless bras. I'd go braless before I'd let the straps just hang on out like that.

Andria

Ultimate_neckbeard.jpg

Severs

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, its been a while since I've visited these forums, my ADD kicked in and I forgot about it for a while. But this seems a good place to start back up since I have a kitty related story to tell. Bit of a long one, fair warning lol.

About a month ago a black cat decided he was going to set up shop on the top step outside my apartment. At first I kept telling him to go back home, and tried my best to ignore him while he was out there and I was going back and forth doing some late spring cleaning. 5 hours later, he was still there. Just looking at me every time I walked onto the porch. So I finally broke down and fed him and brought him onto the porch since we were about to get some nasty storms and I didn't want the poor guy caught in it.

We technically aren't supposed to have pets according to the lease without written permission (he did mention that he was willing to consider it for us because other tenants have pets) so we did our best to try to find his home, or someone to take him. Long story short, no one in the area knows who's cat it was, and none of the shelters were taking cats, with 2 and 3 month waiting lists to drop off, so we sent the landlord a text and a few phone calls about it, not that he responded, but at this point the cat is ours unless the landlord does get back to us with a, "no." Even if we sent the cat back outside, it would keep coming back to us, so unless a home was found, we are stuck with him. Not that I mind, I am a cat person.

I brought him inside after a few days of trying to find the owner, gave him a bath (which fortunately for my hands and arms he didn't mind toooo much,) and now he is a cozy inside cat that loves nothing more than playing games with my arms and feet as I sit at the computer, until I grab the laser and play. Just yesterday he did a, "tap and run," where he would come up behind me, bat at my left elbow, and as soon as I turned to pet, he ran. Then he came up again, did the same to my right elbow, just to run as I reached for him. Another favorite is him hiding under the curtain we have set up to keep the AC air in the living room, and as soon as any of us get close to it, pouncing on our feet and chasing us into the kitchen.

After a couple of weeks, we finally settled on Hattori for his name, as he hides in the shadows waiting to pounce us like a ninja, so we started looking up famous ninja names. He also likes to "help" me cook, so I looked up Iron Chef to see what that guy's name was, and found that the original Iron Chef was associated with a Hattori Nutrition College, so Hattori it was.

And, no, I will not leave it without a picture of the little guy.

de2byV4.jpg

Severs

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Cool kitteh, and story, Severs!! You gave him a forever home:inlove:
Glad you stopped here and shared this wonderful story:wave:

Well you know what they say, owners don't choose the cat, the cat choose the owner. He was definitely domesticated before he showed up at my doorstep, was even an indentation in his fur around the neck where a collar would have been. My guess is somebody couldn't deal with how playful he can get at times, and dumped him somewhere around here.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well you know what they say, owners don't choose the cat, the cat choose the owner. He was definitely domesticated before he showed up at my doorstep, was even an indentation in his fur around the neck where a collar would have been. My guess is somebody couldn't deal with how playful he can get at times, and dumped him somewhere around here.

Which just makes me want to find that irresponsible inhuman asshole and beat them bloody. Our Tuxie was abandoned at not even 2 months old; she was absolutely starved to furry skin on a skeleton when she found us, so weak she could barely mew. :mad:

Andria

Severs

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Which just makes me want to find that irresponsible inhuman asshole and beat them bloody. Our Tuxie was abandoned at not even 2 months old; she was absolutely starved to furry skin on a skeleton when she found us, so weak she could barely mew. :mad:

Andria

I think Hattori found us pretty quickly after he was abandoned, he was starving and wolfed down 2 tablespoons of tuna (only thing I had at the time, and the wife was at work,) but he wasn't super thin. After a day or so he realized he was going to be getting food every day and stopped wolfing them down.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think Hattori found us pretty quickly after he was abandoned, he was starving and wolfed down 2 tablespoons of tuna (only thing I had at the time, and the wife was at work,) but he wasn't super thin. After a day or so he realized he was going to be getting food every day and stopped wolfing them down.

Well, it's very clear that Tuxie hasn't missed any meals recently... ;)

darlinTuxie.jpg

Andria

VU Sponsors