Member For 4 Years
tumblr_oqu9fbK8D11s6pbpho1_500.jpg

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
GARAGE KITTENS UPDATE
42 garage kittens.jpg
Here's the four feral babies all snuggled together. I actually managed to pet one of them tonight without it running away in fear.
For about a week now, their mommy (Cali) has been taking them out of the garage on safari into the outback (an area we refer to as "the orchard") around 7 PM and bringing them back just before dark, presumably to get them used to the great outdoors and/or to teach them about hunting. They all appear to be healthy and happy, but Cali herself looks waaayyyy undernourished. I plan to take her out a can or two of canned food tomorrow.

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
GARAGE KITTENS UPDATE
View attachment 85137
Here's the four feral babies all snuggled together. I actually managed to pet one of them tonight without it running away a fear.
For about a week now, their mommy (Cali) has been taking them out of the garage on safari into the outback (an area we refer to as "the orchard") around 7 PM and bringing them back just before dark, presumably to get them used to the great outdoors and/or to teach them about hunting. They all appear to be healthy and happy, but Cali herself looks waaayyyy undernourished. I plan to take her out a can or two of canned food tomorrow.

Heh, not surprising... I went from 153 lbs to 126 lbs in one month, after I had my son. Any woman who complains about not being able to lose the "baby weight"... TRY BREASTFEEDING! YOU'LL SHRINK TO NOTHING IN NO TIME FLAT!!!

Andria

VU Sponsors