Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
20280233_1610665442341723_6165618278171288080_o.jpg

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2 new house mates, thanks to some asshole abandoning them in a cage on the doorstep of my work, on the Tuesday after Memorial day. There were 3 other older kittens as well, but they behaved like they were on a feral path, so animal control came and took them to a local cat rescue.

Blanca, and not deaf.
i-7g5sDwh-X2.jpg

Uno
i-jWFGrkQ-L.jpg

Let the spoiling begin, courtesy of Amazon...
i-9j5wvZ5-L.jpg

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
2 new house mates, thanks to some asshole abandoning them in a cage on the doorstep of my work, on the Tuesday after Memorial day. There were 3 other older kittens as well, but they behaved like they were on a feral path, so animal control came and took them to a local cat rescue.

Something wrong with those images; all I can see is

brknimg.jpg

Andria

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Something wrong with those images; all I can see is

View attachment 88210

Andria
Yep, I can't see them either.
What browser or app are you both using? I see them fine, but due to the recent Photobucket antics, I'm using Google photo currently, and nobody on any of the other forums Ive posted has shared this issue. I want to fix this to make it a non-issue for everybody. I have a Imgur account, but the mobile version is not old fart friendly to figure out, but desktop version is a breeze.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What browser or app are you both using? I see them fine, but due to the recent Photobucket antics, I'm using Google photo currently, and nobody on any of the other forums Ive posted has shared this issue. I want to fix this to make it a non-issue for everybody. I have a Imgur account, but the mobile version is not old fart friendly to figure out, but desktop version is a breeze.

I can't see them either on Windows with Firefox, Opera or Chrome

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Try Tumblr -- I never could figure out how to use Imgur to post images from, but Tumblr is a piece of cake!!

Andria

VU Sponsors