Become a Patron!

We love cats

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_ogho8poip71vfaqn2o1_1280.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well there are worse places a cat can be interested in...Ours seems to like the stove

Sent from my HT3 Pro using Tapatalk

Your kitty probably knows that noms come from there. :giggle: Tuxie is fascinated by our fridge/freezer, always sticking her head in, everytime either door is opened. I guess she wants to be a Cool Cat. :giggle:

Andria

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_oik5buomST1qh66wqo1_540.jpg

tumblr_oik5buomST1qh66wqo3_400.jpg

Sinbad The Survivor

“Our Humane Investigators got a call about a cat living with an elderly gentleman that looked like it was “dragging a carpet.” The gentleman wasn’t able to care for himself, so it shouldn’t have come as a surprise that Sinbad would look like this. Still it was tragic on many levels. Despite his condition, Sinbad was friendly and tolerant, especially as shelter workers took on the monumental task of shaving what was several years of accumulated matted fur. It took hours, but the little guy was a champ. His back legs were atrophied from the lack of use, but he still soldiered on. Now he’s getting lots of TLC and attention. His diet is being monitored and the goal is to help Sinbad gain weight and grow back his glorious coat!”
tumblr_oik5buomST1qh66wqo7_400.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
[QUOTE="Whiskey, post: 1517179, member: 5

tumblr_oik5buomST1qh66wqo7_400.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Gross. Looks a lot more like a dog than a cat. Or maybe a cat/dog mix? One of those dogs with the pop-eyes.

Andria

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
As many of you know, my kitty, Bosco, was diagnosed with a brain tumor over the summer. Up to now, he was leading a mostly normal cat life. He took a new turn last night, one that would be more of a struggle for him than I felt he should go through. Today, after much discussion with his vet, and a thorough examination, I felt it most kind(?) to let him go. His vet agreed with my decision, assuring me I've done all I can for him. I'm so sad right now, my heart just aches. Thank you to all of you for sharing your concern and well wishes over these months, it really does mean so much to me.

This was one of his most fave places in the world to be, besides curled up next to my left hip, LOL.

082 c.JPG (that's ALL fur!)

Little Buddy, I will miss you more than I can express. Your life was a joy and a gift to me. <3:hug:

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Condolences.
So sorry to hear, and I feel for you - it's tough to lose our little furry friends.
classic-sad-smiley-face-emoticon.gif

As many of you know, my kitty, Bosco, was diagnosed with a brain tumor over the summer. Up to now, he was leading a mostly normal cat life. He took a new turn last night, one that would be more of a struggle for him than I felt he should go through. Today, after much discussion with his vet, and a thorough examination, I felt it most kind(?) to let him go. His vet agreed with my decision, assuring me I've done all I can for him. I'm so sad right now, my heart just aches. Thank you to all of you for sharing your concern and well wishes over these months, it really does mean so much to me.

This was one of his most fave places in the world to be, besides curled up next to my left hip, LOL.

View attachment 70336 (that's ALL fur!)

Little Buddy, I will miss you more than I can express. Your life was a joy and a gift to me. <3:hug:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 70336 (that's ALL fur!)

crying_80_anim_gif_zps5wg90h7q.gif
hug_zpsvuspqtj4.gif

VU Sponsors