Become a Patron!

We love cats

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_oi3198mukM1ve3z40o1_500.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My old guys does this and licks my head, well did till he went blind now just licks my nose spreading his hANUS breath.

I always sing a little song to my cat, when I see her licking her ass -- "lick lick lick, bite bite bite, get that kittybutt flavor!" :D Some comedian did a bit some years back, about not giving a rip what flavor cat food he bought, because his cat clearly preferred the taste of kittybutt to anything else. :giggle: Of course, a dog's favored *scent* seems to be doggybutt. :giggle:

Andria

bugalien

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I always sing a little song to my cat, when I see her licking her ass -- "lick lick lick, bite bite bite, get that kittybutt flavor!" :D Some comedian did a bit some years back, about not giving a rip what flavor cat food he bought, because his cat clearly preferred the taste of kittybutt to anything else. :giggle: Of course, a dog's favored *scent* seems to be doggybutt. :giggle:

Andria
I wish a couple of my cats would spend more time grooming their butts...

This just brought back the most disturbing earworm for me though.
I had a friend when I was a teen that would sing to her dog when he was licking butt.

"Scooter is a friend of mine."
"He licks his winky all the time."
"If you tell him that it's sick."
He'll roll over and lick his ****!"

And now I am stuck with that for a while. Thanks Andria!:blech::facepalm:

I felt the urge to edit that.

bugalien

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_ny2us91SVa1rfwuxko1_1280.jpg

Definitely! We once found a kitten in the grill of the car. Poor thing had been there for a while in the South Florida heat. He was badly injured, but he made it through his ordeal with a damaged eye. ALWAYS CHECK especially when there are a lot of feral cats in the area.

VU Sponsors