Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
17634739_1312171895538667_5608224350901929878_n.jpg

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have one like that... same color even. He's 17 (I think... or is it 18?) and has had a stroke so one side of him doesn't work very well, but he is still getting around and grumping that I don't pet him enough.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have one like that... same color even. He's 17 (I think... or is it 18?) and has had a stroke so one side of him doesn't work very well, but he is still getting around and grumping that I don't pet him enough.
I said hey big boy how you doing.... Pet him under the chin and he growled like a gorgoyle.... And bam.... Here is the result.....
IMG_20170405_141752.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I said hey big boy how you doing.... Pet him under the chin and he growled like a gorgoyle.... And bam.... Here is the result.....
PJ (our ancient old gray man - used to be Phantom Jet when he was younger) would never ever claw me. He requires copious pets from his nose to between his ears, both cheeks, and under the chin. The rest of the body? He can take it or leave it. Every cat in the house (5) has a different preference in petting patterns, the girls demanding that both hands be used simultaneously. I just made a major breakthrough with the wild ones who have chosen to live in my garage (6 to 9 depending on weather) - the one who has been around longest (we call him Whiskers) has finally allowed me to pet him while he is eating (yes, I am dumb enough to feed them every day) and two others are close to allowing me to touch them. Amazing for wild ones. No matter how friendly we all get, however, they cannot move into the house. It is way too small for more animals and I am already on the verge of being called "crazy cat lady ... uh, man" Who knows the secrets of the cat world? Cat Man Do... :crazy:

Last edited:

VU Sponsors