Become a Patron!

We love DOGS too...

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
May be an image of text that says 'IF He SAYS SPEAK JUST BARK, IF YOU ACTUALLYSPEAK, THAT'LL REALLY FREAK HIM OUT'

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
dogs are amazing animals.
am stuck in bloody bed for another week complete with catheters!!! but i still want to play with dogs, its 14 month today since i lost bella, it really seems like a week ago buddy. take care jimmi.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I didn't feel like posting about this until now.
Last September Duke was put to rest.
He loved going for rides b1e59b33c202ef2687fa4a4d5d1d1a16.jpgb3499a15883a5eeaf408d435afcd4f86.jpg
He loved the snow
a8c40ee17d06a92316283c742f8deb6e.jpg
Was just starting to get use to Duke not being around and Emma took a turn for the worst. Put Emma to rest May 1st.
A young Emma
44108bd9fd5ba72fb72b8e367851435d.jpgwhen she was older
6fbb4c74166141c4a37608e3a20f335f.jpg20230616_112658.jpgBoth of them were almost 17 years old.
Miss them so much !

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It was time to get our dog groomed. He rolled around in the sticker burrs to such an extent that it was impossible to rake them out with the tool I bought for that, and I couldn't cut his hair well enough due to the burrs. We had to make an appointment 3 weeks in advance, and today was the day.

Long hair gone. No more covering his eyes like a sheepdog. He'll be much cooler this summer for it, too.

20230711_194554.jpg

He ate the rubber mat we had here, and bought a much thicker one to put here. He is also wearing a new collar, since he ate the first two we had for him.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
It was time to get our dog groomed. He rolled around in the sticker burrs to such an extent that it was impossible to rake them out with the tool I bought for that, and I couldn't cut his hair well enough due to the burrs. We had to make an appointment 3 weeks in advance, and today was the day.

Long hair gone. No more covering his eyes like a sheepdog. He'll be much cooler this summer for it, too.

View attachment 206373

He ate the rubber mat we had here, and bought a much thicker one to put here. He is also wearing a new collar, since he ate the first two we had for him.
he is a beauty

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It took a while to coax him back in. He kept poking his head in, looking at the new floor, and popping back out. Much like his refusing to play with toys he could not destroy... he hid so many out in the yard somewhere. We finally got him to understand that coming back in is OK.

Here he is getting some love...

IMG_20230712_011708.jpg

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I plan on getting a male gs dog or the rite gs mix b4 the end of summer (i only rescue). Need to fill in the security gaps. I always just hope people arent dumb n my dogs back intruders off so i dont have to grab a wepon as blood is a pain to clean. Lol

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I plan on getting a male gs dog or the rite gs mix b4 the end of summer (i only rescue). Need to fill in the security gaps. I always just hope people arent dumb n my dogs back intruders off so i dont have to grab a wepon as blood is a pain to clean. Lol
A long while ago, had a chow chow. She was a stray and gorgeous red brownish color with black. She wasn't like a usual chow, she was the smaller size of chows.
One night went out, came back home early in the morning, back door wide open and Coco was gone. She scared away the robbers, but also, chased them. Thankfully, found her not too far away and she was not hurt ! Also, nothing was stolen from the home.
Unfortunately :( a few months later.....didn't have a fence up, put her on the chain, went to use the restroom (I know, too much info) had this bad gut feeling, hurried outside and she was gone.
I searched for hours n hours n hours could not find her. Never heard her bark not once while I had her. Don't know if someone came up and took her or she got off the chain. Still miss her to this day :(

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Come on all you Doggie Lovers.....
Let's get Michael Vick REMOVED from the List of 2024 College Hall of Fame Nominees :kickbutt:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I uploaded them and put them in my post.
Able to see them now....just weird !
The third one is viewable on VU and Tapatalk.
Must be a Tapatalk thing.
I edited each post using a browser and uploaded them again. Now they are all viewable on either.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Got Tonka 12 years ago when he was 9 months old. STILL a good dog.
First owner brought him back because he was too big and stupid. That's not a normal size mailbox.

1703217093971.png

VU Sponsors