What did you do today that is vape related?

Discussion in 'Vaping Related But Doesn't Fit In a Category' started by CJ-3, Jan 14, 2017.

1. ajvapes

ajvapes Silver Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    3pocs.jpg I spent the morning trying to get in touch w/ Eight vape... nojoy.
    while that was or wasn't happening I got a chance to compare the Squid Squad to the Pasito and the Orion DNA with the Plus pods. Squad wins

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
  2. SnapDragon NY

SnapDragon NY VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years VU SWAT

Blog Posts:
    Thanks- I love Dragons and had to get that wrap. Yes it is a wrap for the Nebox, I got from eBay.

3. SnapDragon NY

Blog Posts:
    Did you try their FB page messaging, I have been able to contact them there in the past? They have had a Mega sale going on so I am sure they have been pretty busy, but hopefully you can contact them.

4. ajvapes

Blog Posts:
    I sent an email they don't answer the phone, Just an order that didn't ship yet

5. SnapDragon NY

Blog Posts:
    When did you place your order?
    I read this for 8Vape shipping.

All orders are processed in the order they are received. Orders are processed Monday through Friday, excluding major U.S holidays. Processing times range from 24 to 48 hours. Please allow up to 72 hours to receive your tracking information.

bikerboogieman and Heartsdelight like this.
  6. ajvapes

Blog Posts:
    Last Wednesday.

7. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Terrible wingman. Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    That's a bummer. I've almost always gotten tracking from them. I know one time, it just showed up. Another time, I got tracking and it showed up the next day, which wasn't possible, lol. I hope you find out something soon. They probably are pretty busy right now, but to know anything would be better!

8. SnapDragon NY

Blog Posts:
    Fingers crossed it goes out in the mail for you today and you get a tracking# !

bikerboogieman and Heartsdelight like this.
  9. SnapDragon NY

Blog Posts:
    Yes I have had good luck with 8Vape in the past! I usually get my order in 3 days- but these mega sales could take a little longer to process for them.

bikerboogieman and ajvapes like this.
  10. ajvapes

Blog Posts:
    Never had a problem with them either

bikerboogieman and SnapDragon NY like this.
  11. Rhianne

Rhianne Platinum Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I looked around at a lot of “Save Vape” sales, and didn’t buy a thing. But I’m pretty broke, so who knows what would’ve been if I’d had funds.
    I got a really horrible bottle of salts, which tasted fooey and was actually tinted bright blue. I had to change the coil and soak my Nauti Mini in soap water to banish any memories of it. Thankfully, it was on sale for $5.
    This really made me realize how much I want to DIY. I really can do better than that.

12. ajvapes

Blog Posts:
    What juice was blue

DonBaldy likes this.
  13. DonBaldy

DonBaldy Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I got the handle the new Purge pod device the other day. I must say it is sweet, but I freaking refuse to pay over $40 for a pod device and $40 is pushing it. $80 are you freaking kidding?

14. ajvapes

Blog Posts:
    EightVapes voicemail is full.

bikerboogieman likes this.
  15. Rhianne

Blog Posts:
    It’s called The Berg by Innevape. I wanted the 50mg salts, but that Blue Razz flavored dyed blue juice from Willy Wonka’s hell tasted too bad to vape!

ajvapes likes this.
  16. ajvapes

Blog Posts:
    My favorite, but the 50mg can kill a horse...

Rhianne likes this.
  17. ajvapes

Blog Posts:
    Usually says Label created andit shows in 2 days, I just wanted to know if something was holding it up,if so I had things in mind to replace whatever it was.

18. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Terrible wingman. Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Did you create a ticket? I did that once, heard back from them the same day. Or is that what you meant by email?

19. bikerboogieman

bikerboogieman Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Got vape mail from OM Vapors. Cleaned my Solomon 3 RTA, put in a new Tiger coil from the Demon Killer Coil kit and a fresh Cotton Bacon wick. Loaded it with Serene. Fantastic juice!!! Here is a pic of it loaded on my Geek Vape Nova mod.

Geek Vape Nova with Kaees Solomon 3 RTA.jpg

20. Rhianne

Blog Posts:

Fritz, I don’t believe it! I’ve never had Blue Razz anything, but that was strange juice.
    I was vaping at 17w with a 1.2ohm coil. It didn’t feel like that much. In a sub ohm tank, it would be killer.
    I have the Heisenberg from them, and hopefully I’ll like it. The food dye turned me off, though. It seemed like it was aimed at kids.

ajvapes likes this.
  21. SnapDragon NY

Blog Posts:
    Awesome!!!
    Enjoy!

:cheers:

22. ajvapes

Blog Posts:
    Yup...

23. ajvapes

Blog Posts:
    Heisenberg aka "The Berg" is unlike any other Blue Razz on the market. No one is sure of the secret ingredients.It is named after the The arch villain Heisenberg better known as Walter White, and the blue represents his product...

Rhianne likes this.
  24. Troy44

Troy44 Bronze Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    This is the best Blue Razz salt that I have tried...they just changed bottles the one on the right is new...I have tried a few that were gross...I love Blue Razz anything so I had to find a great tasting e liquid!![​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Rhianne, debinnv and SnapDragon NY like this.
  25. Rhianne

Blog Posts:
    Aha, I’ve never watched Breaking Bad. Yes, I live in my own Private Idaho, in NY! :giggle:
    I was expecting sweet/tart, and it was sour plus menthol. A dedicated tank for that would be a good idea, imo.

26. vuJim

vuJim Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Did the same--on both counts. I'm not broke, but I have spent a lot on vaping in the last couple weeks, so now I'm down to "It's gotta be a helluva deal," because there's nothing I really need, per se.

VaporDNA nearly got an order last night. If they'd had the coils for the tank I'd placed in my cart in stock they would have, too. But I was disinclined to spend $7 for USPS ground shipping on a $22 piece of kit. So no sale.

My wife was impressed with my restraint :)

27. Rhianne

Blog Posts:
    Thanks! I’ll look for it. Or not, if NY decides to go ahead and ban.
    Blue Razz is sweet and tart?

28. Rhianne

Blog Posts:

I really don’t need anything at the moment, but that’s never stopped me spending before. :teehee: One juice place wanted to charge me $16 shipping on $17 worth of juice!!
    I almost bought a tank from VaporDNA, but it wasn’t on sale. Not really. Chiseling a few bucks off the price is not really a sale, imo.
    The whole “stock up because of bans” thing was a big turn off to me. I did stock up when NY bans went into effect. But there was a bit too much glee in the advertising to suit me. Plus, please don’t try to profit at our expense!

29. Just Frank

Just Frank Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    I got an email yesterday from a guy at MayTrading (I Vape Supply). I hope he reimburses my card or I'll have to request a charge back.

"I will look into this and get back with you soon.

Thank you

Account Manager"

I hope "soon" means tommorow. No word today though which sucks. He probably has bigger fish to fry but I'm getting impatient. I still just want the shit I ordered, but know that ship has sailed.

Sorry, just venting. Incase any of you missed my earlier posts, a transaction I tried to make went wrong. I was charged, but they apparently never got the order. A glitch in the matrix or something. When I clicked place order, something went haywire.
    Edit- removed the name. Not sure if that's against the rules but the name doesn't matter so I removed it.

30. wildgypsy70

wildgypsy70 My son calls me "vape mom" Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Challenge Team

Blog Posts:
    It could be Decadent Vapers Crystal Blue. It’s a fruity flavor with some cooling and a touch of anise. I’ve never had Heisenberg, so I don’t know if that would work.

debinnv likes this.
  31. bx10r

bx10r Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    I built a DR.. and in the words of Lucy Ricardo.... it tasty too[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from a very cloudy room

32. Rhianne

Blog Posts:
    Nice! I like the rainbow effect too.

33. Rhianne

Blog Posts:

I’ll have to let it steep a while. It looks like the blue food dye you used to get in those little drink bottles at bodegas. I have no idea what brand they were, but it’s a very distinct blue.

34. debinnv

debinnv VU Donator Gold Contributor ECF Refugee Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Gorgeous coils!

bikerboogieman and bx10r like this.
  35. debinnv

Blog Posts:
    I put a coat of wax on my mod and made up two packages of juice to go out to a couple of forum members :) Then I browsed vape stuff for the hell of it to see what's new on the horizon and up and coming. Also worked on a testing thingymabob :) Hopefully I can talk about it soon, cuz I'm excited!

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
  36. Rhianne

Blog Posts:
    I vaped for the first time tonight on my Asmodus Colossal. Wow, this is a nice vape. I stuck a Nunchaku tank on it and it was way smoother than on other mods.
    It’s a pain in the wazoo to open (so is the Wotofo Profile Plus that comes with it grrr..) but it’s excellent. I can see now how a mod really does affect the vape. This is so cool, really glad I decided to get it.

37. debinnv

Blog Posts:
    Oh, and I made a small donation, because this place and the people here are important to me!

38. AndriaD

AndriaD FALL! At Last! VU Donator Diamond Contributor ECF Refugee Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Likewise, on the clumsy! I've been building coils since about 3 months after I started vaping, mainly because the "Protank" heads just blow; had more duds out of the box than I could shake a stick at. And also, the Protank heads (which I used in a T3S, but it's very similar) really don't provide much flavor, and as thin as my very-high-PG juice is, those attys/coils are horrible; the juice just runs right out the bottom, unless you wick it to death, then you get dry hits. :facepalm: Someone said, if you can rebuild those tiny Protank heads, a Kayfun will be a piece of cake, and give you at least twice as much flavor. So I got one, then I got 3 or 4 more. :D I'm not sure I'd call it a piece of cake, but it's damn sure not rocket surgery. ;) And it did give me a GREAT deal more flavor!

But I did spend my first month or two as a vaper swearing up and down and sideways that I would NEVER EVER build my own coils. Mainly because I really had no idea how easy it is, but one night, just for shits and grins, I wrapped a wire around something, I fergit now what it was... maybe a screwdriver... but it certainly wasn't hard to wrap wire around something. When I got the real kanthal, and appropriated several of my husband's drillbits, then I went to http://www.steam-engine.org/ And started trying to figure out what resistance I wanted, what size drillbit to use, etc. All I can say is thank god for Steam-engine. :D

Andria

39. nadalama

nadalama Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Elder Dragon doesn't get the accolades it deserves. A terrific RDA. Btw, looks fabulous on your Luna! Congrats!

40. Rhianne

Blog Posts:
    Great site, Andria. Thanks for the encouragement! If ever there was a time to get motivated, these crazy times are it.

AndriaD likes this.
  41. DonBaldy

Blog Posts:
    They really don't get the attention they deserved. OF course I'm also late to the party with the Asmodus C4 and it's a bad ass little RDA and getting harder to find.

42. nadalama

nadalama Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    I been telling y'all that the C4 was badass for a year now. Jeez nobody listens to me! :p Story of my life!

VaporRange had 'em for $16.95 last time I looked.

43. DonBaldy

Blog Posts:
    Yeah so I'm hard headed. I'm sure my wife and mother will agree.

bikerboogieman, Rhianne and nadalama like this.
  44. nadalama

Blog Posts:
    The other one that's awesome in my book is the CSMNT. I only have clones, but they are fabulous. If you run across one for a decent price, especially if it has the squonk block already in it, grab it!

Oh, and even nice folks can be hard-headed. Most people I know who are worth a damn are hard-headed. :)

bikerboogieman and Rhianne like this.
  45. DonBaldy

Blog Posts:
    I had a CSMNT w/ squonk block a while back. It’s was well made but I tended to over drip horribly and I didn’t like it as a squonker. I also always had trouble with wicking. That was also before I thought to watch videos to learn how to better wick.

bikerboogieman and nadalama like this.
  46. debinnv

Blog Posts:
    Here is the thingamabob I have been working on as Maggie ( Steam Crave ) said I can show it. Now, these are not my pictures as I am really moving slow this morning. I will post some of mine later.

Calling all you Aromamizer Plus owners!! Mesh deck!

And man. I was very skeptical of this, as this is the 2nd attempt SC has done. The first was horrible LOL This is good, REALLY good. Better flavor than my profile RDA and I can take it up higher wattage too.

No release date yet but this deck is done and needs no improvements so it should be soon. Kevin and I are trying to convince her to make a squonk pin for it, for those that use their Plus in RDA mode. ( working on it lol )

72342694_1058844217619481_7450394908407365632_n.jpg 71784972_1058844310952805_8215092729990873088_n.jpg 71774870_543832613034295_5111641184007094272_n.jpg

47. debinnv

Blog Posts:
    Not that I really "like" that but I like the picture!
    Darn it, you're all making me NEED to go get one ( Elder dragon that is ) Crap and maybe the C4 too. Sigh..............:)

bikerboogieman, nadalama and DonBaldy like this.
  48. debinnv

Blog Posts:
    So here is what I have been working on/testing. When I have more info on price, release date etc, I will find a more appropriate spot to post it in. The clamps have little springs so it holds it nice and secure and SC sent me some different type mesh strips but OFRF and Wotofo work just fine. See how juicy that is. I took that pic right after pulling it from the tank. This is a wonderful saturated vape. Love it.

IMG_20191009_104446645.jpg IMG_20191009_104559814.jpg IMG_20191009_104808891.jpg

49. gadget!

gadget! "The Trader" VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years VU SWAT

Blog Posts:
    It's probably time I shed a little light on my recent little Sabbatical.

I've been (and still am) in the hospital.
    I had some surgery done and things went flawlessly, surgery one day and discharged the next.

But two days later everything stopped working. I had a small intestine bowel obstruction.
    I spent 6 days in the hospital with a tube shoved down my nose into stomach monitoring everything hoping the blockage would free itself. Not goiing to happen!
    So Sunday I had surgery again.

I'm fine now and on the mend! I'll be back before you know it.

Miss you guys!

gadget!

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
  50. debinnv

Blog Posts:
    And you were just as adorable with that tube in your nose! Glad you're feeling better my friend. Looking forward to your full return and being back to 100% Miss you buddy!