Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hmm what did I do on a lazy Sunday that's vape related..

Had a vape and a coffee first thing of the morning..

Spent some time browsing fasttech added about 10 things to my wish list (not all vape related)

Checked my Tracking on my 100$ DIY supplies order (Possibly tomorrow or Tuesday)

Checked my Tracking on my Fasttech order which consists of 1 RDA and 2x Flashlights (Going to be delivered tomorrow I believe).

Vaped some more...

Had a Smoothie (not vape related but tasty).

Won a 25$ gift certificate from the DIY shop I get my nic from, also have 10$ credit with them so next order = cheap

Got a dry hit because I'm an idiot so I rewicked.

Vaped some more.

Vaped while doing some household chores..

Took a vape break and decided to have another coffee..

Went back to browsing fasttech, added a couple things to my cart (not all vape related) then remembered I have an unshipped order there that hasn't shipped in couple weeks, began to furiously chain vape thinking about it... lol...

Came to the decision I'm not going to order from fasttech again until my order ships (yeah good luck with that my shinyitis is already itching as soon I'll have no vape mail on the way).

Filled up my 20ml bottles as they were getting below 50%

Charged 2 sets of batteries..

Went back to fasttech, went through my wish list and placed an order with the stuff that is either in stock or ships next day..

Depressingly vape for I have lost control to my shinyitis problem.

Look forward to this week as I'll have all sorts of new vape stuff to play with :D
If you cancel an order is it zapped back on your card, or do they give you store credit? I might have to cancel. Their ETAs are bullshit.

The item I ordered was supposed to go out in 7 days. Then it was 16 more. So 23 days later they update it to 16 more f'n days. I was stupid ordering it. Its readily available now here in the states.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
But I come out feeling like I'm coming off a bender lol

I also lost a full package of cotton bacon, I think I threw it away the other day when I was cleaning up :(:rolleyes:
I feel your pain.
Got a bunch of vape mail once. Thought I emptied all the boxes and envelopes.
Later in the afternoon I noticed one of my authentic Goon 1.5's were missing.
Garbage man came right before I noticed so off to the landfill it went I guess.
I don't make that mistake anymore!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Filed a dispute with Paypal for 3 mods ordered from ecigvaporstore.com.
They said was shipped on 3-16 and gave tracking number.
After a couple of weeks of them not replying to my emails I contacted postmaster and he told me that the package had never been in the possession of the USPS.
So filed a dispute. Wish I could kick them in the ass though.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Filed a dispute with Paypal for 3 mods ordered from ecigvaporstore.com.
They said was shipped on 3-16 and gave tracking number.
After a couple of weeks of them not replying to my emails I contacted postmaster and he told me that the package had never been in the possession of the USPS.
So filed a dispute. Wish I could kick them in the ass though.
Damn that sucks

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
finally got a reply to my last email I sent ecigvaporstore.
Strange how that happened less than an hour after filing dispute with paypal.
And they no longer have the 2 white Dripbox2's that I ordered....

I just told them to do a full refund. Do not want the other mod then as I mainly bought it there to qualify for free shipping.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
If you cancel an order is it zapped back on your card, or do they give you store credit? I might have to cancel. Their ETAs are bullshit.

The item I ordered was supposed to go out in 7 days. Then it was 16 more. So 23 days later they update it to 16 more f'n days. I was stupid ordering it. Its readily available now here in the states.

You can get an instant store credit, or a refund to card after a couple days

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
This, but it just happens that the other things I want happen to total the exact same amount so if I can get them to swap it no waiting game..

Yeah, I was answering Frank's question - I should have gotten a refund so many times from Fasttech out of my frustration, but even this last time I got store credit and, of course, found something totally different I wanted :D

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Ahaha!

Today I gotta put a new build in a Griffin. I also am going to try a RBA in a Baby Beast tank.
They work great. I use them at work.
If I break it, no big deal.
Hell, I have one that still has the factory wire in it. Still working going on 2 months now.
Change the cotton once a week and good to go.
I use them in the BBB, not the smaller BB

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I ordered a clear cap for my Enthion clone not even realizing that my clone is a 24mm and the top cap I ordered is 22.
It almost fit perfectly on my Wasp, a little Dremel work and it's prefect!
I love being able to see the state of my wicks, coils, and juice without having to take the top cap off.

Needing juice
e8f68a86becc6e1f5e14430f10b4be1c.jpg

After squonking
3d6ad4620626996c9c4a099457e4becd.jpg

Looking down at the coil
f5c3b907947798423edc375ab759d76e.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tried a new setup in a Merlin original RTA and like it much better.
Vape is nice with dense vapor and as Grimm says Swooshy air flow.
Still working on getting the flavor up to the standards of a Subtank Mini/RBA though. Getting closer.

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tried a new setup in a Merlin original RTA and like it much better.
Vape is nice with dense vapor and as Grimm says Swooshy air flow.
Still working on getting the flavor up to the standards of a Subtank Mini/RBA though. Getting closer.

I loved the Merlin vape, but my two were not dependable enough for me to keep struggling with. Good luck with yours Robert!

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Received a litre of VG and 4 of PG.

Finished cleaning my unused atties and storing them for future consideration. Got 5 rta's and 2 drippers left out.

Cleaned and put away a couple of mods. Cleaned the rest that I still use daily.

Cleaned and rewicked a few atties.

Made some juice.

It was a good day :cool:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Checked tracking and going to get a package from Fasttech in record time, shipped on 4-2!!!
Gonna try out the clone Driptech TS and see if it will, you know, work lol
If it's s good as the ds you'll be happy

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
If it's s good as the ds you'll be happy

Heard about some button problems, but hopefully I know what to look out for! Also getting a Goon clone, never tried one of those either

Gonna be a good day I hope

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I vaped in my office, literally all day (except when in meetings). I also vaped in the bathroom multiple times and an elevator no one in our building ever rides in. I only use it so I can fog it out.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Got reminded by this thread that I needed to shake DIY juice.

Pissed at FT, order not shipped though they sent me an e-mail day before yesterday that it was. Order shipped before that still sitting in "Pre-Shipment" status on USPS tracking.

Tried to fight off the urge to buy more tanks. Have two Kabuki clones in the black hole of FT, don't need to buy more. Just need to learn patience, which apparently has nothing to do with FT or vaping. :gaah:

Wondered why eightvape order hasn't shipped yet. It's been two days dammit.

Worked at home, so vaped...all...day...

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Checked tracking and going to get a package from Fasttech in record time, shipped on 4-2!!!
Gonna try out the clone Driptech TS and see if it will, you know, work lol
I thought record time with mine also.
I Had a shipment from FT ship on 4/4. Got to ISC Chicago last Friday.
Checked tracking today and still sitting there.
Figures!

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Sent email to QP Design for a couple unavailable details on Fatality RTA. They respond very fast.
Deciding what color and I think black is what it must be since the pre-orderd mod it will fit on is black & gunmetal.
Couldn't get confirmation or not today from my mod supplier (I ordered on 4/5) that their order has been shipped so I'll try that again tomorrow.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rewicked my Reo to put some new juice. But my dumbass forgot to check the tip of the bottle and blew the cap out all over me. I managed to save a little more than half the bottle. Minus what's in the REO I've got about 60ml left. Dammit.
2e471e491d2824612dcdfe35b4bd9788.jpg

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After a long day of unpacking in my new office & setting it all up I vaped & vaped & vaped... & set off the smoke detector. My old office, this was never a problem. Luckily, it was well after most people had gone home for the day. Thank goodness our smoke detectors are not integrated into our fire sprinklers! That would have been an absolute nightmare! I do believe a little scotch tape fixed the problem, lol.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The "stink eye," huh? I'm going to have to practice and see if I can learn that. :p

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
About to try a 3core fused clapton. We'll see.
8c5953795da2ab80a21efaf973ddbab9.jpg

What are the little green things you are using to space the wire? Those look pretty cool?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What are the little green things you are using to space the wire? Those look pretty cool?
Patinos alien makers. Have a little slot for the wires. They make different sizes for different wires. Like 10bucks.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Patinos alien makers. Have a little slot for the wires. They make different sizes for different wires. Like 10bucks.

Thats pretty cool.

I dont make fancy coils but I am very much curios about the processes. It fun watching all the pretty coils you all build. I imagine most of you could make some pretty decent jewelry as the process is not dissimilar.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thats pretty cool.

I dont make fancy coils but I am very much curios about the processes. It fun watching all the pretty coils you all build. I imagine most of you could make some pretty decent jewelry as the process is not dissimilar.
I'm not that good. Just starting out myself making more intricate coils. Never really thought I'd be able to though.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Tallied up the cost for a drip tip bacchanal committed last night :eek:
Tried to buy some vapable CBD but my bank card would not allow a hemp-based purchase :mad:
Vaped a lot at work :D
Spent about half hour at PO checking up on lost Vape Mail (one I sent, one I am missing) no :vapemail:for me today :( or the guy I tried to help out but the mail I sent disappeared :headbang:
Need to do some serious rewicking later tonight :)

VU Sponsors