Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

aeon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Gifted a coworker some juice, got 4x LG HG2, enjoyed vaping the Kylin, bought my 2nd regulated mod (the idea of my daily carry dying put fear into me).

Cheers,
Ian

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Pocket fired my maganus by accident and fried the wick so I changed out the coil head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bought A Limitless Plus RDTA... Hoping it's as good as everyone tells me it is! I was sorely disappointed in the Limitless XL which almost steered me away from getting this, but I need a tank that I can test flavors easier with which means I need a dripper. Anyone have one? Any tips on how to best use it?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Put some coils in my new Limitless Plus RDTA, wicked it, & am vaping the shit out of it now. Jury's still out...we'll see after the coils & wicks get broken in a bit more. So far, though, MUCH better than the Limitless XL tank. That thing was such a waste of monies!

aeon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Refilled the Kylin, blew great billowing dragon plumes at the front desk, had my boss see it and laugh, but he then asked me “what if a customer walks in and sees that?” to which I said I would teach them about vaping and if they seemed interested, I would teach them how to wind a coil. :D

And of course, I checked tracking numbers obsessively, and awaited the delivery of the mail with great anticipation whilst creating more dragon plumes. :p

Cheers,
Ian

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Fiddled with my wifes Hadaly clone. Talk about PITA to build on compared to my goons. Got her running and the wife is happily vaping away on her Wraith. Boy am I happy we started vaping. We've been stinky free for a lil over a month now.

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Mixed a bit of halo subzero in my tank with some existing juice. I'm pretty sure menthol never leaves the cotton, and I'm ok with that.

BCBuch

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just snuck batteries & an ohm meter in on my wife's next Amazon order...yet to be seen if I'll get away with it .

Hope you get by with it. Around here I either sell something, work a day of overtime, or as a last resort reminding my wife my pay is what fuels the motor that keeps this boat floating.lol

Last edited:

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I'm salary so no overtime, I no longer have anything I'm willing to sell, & being that I'm VERY unresponsible with monies (proven by the days that I did the finances) I can't use that last argument... Especially since she has had no problem with all the recent spending I've already done, which has been a pretty fair amount. But I try anyway, lol!

strigamort

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well, technically it was yesterday, but...

I started up a conversation with my trainer about mods. He was picking my brain about mine and asked for advice on his next.

Later, a fellow new employee asked me for a cigarette. I didn't have one, and it turned out he was a vaper, but couldn't afford eliquid. So I filled this young man's tank with juice (that sounds 1000% wrong) and had a pleasant conversation about his time in the military. He was using one of those Laisimo touch screen mods with a tobeco tank. Odd ball setup, but it worked well and I never saw him again with a cigarette.

This is the second time I've come across a stranger in need of juice. I'm going to put another unicorn bottle of juice in the glove box for this situation. Gotta look out for each other.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

scalewiz

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's been one of those days. Right now I had to order another billet box for replacement.

Left work, got to the highway, and the side of the road was on fire. Not too bad, a couple guys were stomping it out, so I headed to town. Half a mile down the road, the roadside is on fire again for about a tenth of a mile! It's hot here, 98 degrees today and things are getting very dry. Something is wrong here, and I don't carry a cell phone. I stomp on the gas, go over the hill, and a truck is on the shoulder driving slowly, backfiring and setting fire to the side of the road as he drove. I raced ahead of him and pulled over to stop him, telling him to shut the truck off because he's setting the place on fire! Anyway, I guess as I jumped out of the truck to alert him my billet box went from my lap to the road, and I didn't know.

To make a story short, after the fire department, sheriff, my truck overheating three times, and losing my treasured box, I just ordered another one. Does that count as vape related?

BCBuch

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got pissed off at one of the Big Baby Beast leaking out again on one of my G150s. Got on Rock Bottom and ordered 2 Gun Metal Maganus Cloud Blasters. They shipped this afternoon and are supposed to be here Monday.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Got pissed off at one of the Big Baby Beast leaking out again on one of my G150s. Got on Rock Bottom and ordered 2 Gun Metal Maganus Cloud Blasters. They shipped this afternoon and are supposed to be here Monday.
You good, those Cloud Blasters don't leak and that .2 coil lasts forever.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's been one of those days. Right now I had to order another billet box for replacement.

Left work, got to the highway, and the side of the road was on fire. Not too bad, a couple guys were stomping it out, so I headed to town. Half a mile down the road, the roadside is on fire again for about a tenth of a mile! It's hot here, 98 degrees today and things are getting very dry. Something is wrong here, and I don't carry a cell phone. I stomp on the gas, go over the hill, and a truck is on the shoulder driving slowly, backfiring and setting fire to the side of the road as he drove. I raced ahead of him and pulled over to stop him, telling him to shut the truck off because he's setting the place on fire! Anyway, I guess as I jumped out of the truck to alert him my billet box went from my lap to the road, and I didn't know.

To make a story short, after the fire department, sheriff, my truck overheating three times, and losing my treasured box, I just ordered another one. Does that count as vape related?

I think it counts for requiring a drink, and/or a valium, along with a nice cool lie-down and maybe someone nice to rub your back. ;) Along with a new billet box. :D

Andria

aeon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Charged up a quad-set of LG HG2s and installed two of them in my Therion 166, wound two fused Claptons and mounted them in my Medusa Reborn, then felt lazy and didn't wick it. Felt lazy enough to consider ordering some pre-made coils...then I topped off the Kylin (effin' brilliant RTA) with zero leaking, zero flooding. Started a shopping list on the 'zon for coil-building tools and DIY juice supplies.

Cheers,
Ian

BCBuch

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Thanks!! Been reading reviews on here about them. I get the impression they are a flavor beast that throws a pretty dense moist vape. I'm actually hoping that's the case. As much as I've spent on coils in the last 6 weeks I'm looking forward to the RTA deck on it. I figure for the quick I will order some pre wounds from Advanced Vapes and pick up some cotton bacon. Then move to full on DIY.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks!! Been reading reviews on here about them. I get the impression they are a flavor beast that throws a pretty dense moist vape. I'm actually hoping that's the case. As much as I've spent on coils in the last 6 weeks I'm looking forward to the RTA deck on it. I figure for the quick I will order some pre wounds from Advanced Vapes and pick up some cotton bacon. Then move to full on DIY.
If you want a wet saturated vape then the RBA section will serve you well. The factory coils are great too but I prefer the .2 Ohm one. Unfortunately, for me I do like the .2 Ohm coil better than the RBA section. The RBA was just a little too saturated for my taste.

BCBuch

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you want a wet saturated vape then the RBA section will serve you well. The factory coils are great too but I prefer the .2 Ohm one. Unfortunately, for me I do like the .2 Ohm coil better than the RBA section. The RBA was just a little too saturated for my taste.

I'm kind of counting on that saturated flavor. I'm hoping that boost will allow me to enjoy a little of what I lost back in 08. What you think of as saturated or over the top, I'm hoping will allow me to enjoy some flavors again.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hope you get by with it. Around here I either sell something, work a day of overtime, or as a last resort remind mine my pay is what fuels the motor that keeps this boat floating.lol
She caught it but let it slide anyway. My wife is the best!

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years

I thought I was having problems with my cloud blaster. After burning out the 0.2 coil from pocket firing, my 0.15 coil kept giving my a bad taste. Finally for shits and giggles I turned the wattage down, and it's sooo much better now.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I thought I was having problems with my cloud blaster. After burning out the 0.2 coil from pocket firing, my 0.15 coil kept giving my a bad taste. Finally for shits and giggles I turned the wattage down, and it's sooo much better now.

Personally, I run both coils between 75 and 98 watts depending on the juice.

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I'm so used to rubbing everything at 80w because that's the max for my mod. But with my current juice, 65 to 70 is just magical. It has such a light flavor I think the heat just burns it to much.

aeon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wound some 28/40 SS fused Claptons at 2.5mm, 7 wraps for my Goon, measured at 0.22 ohms...firing in TC on the Therion 166 at 350°F, juiced with Kind Juice "Jungle Juice" 18mg...good plumes, great flavor.

Plus, for size and look, the black Goon on the black carbon fiber Therion is the business.

Cheers,
Ian

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gave my daughter my Crown II tank to try out & see if she loves it. Also have her 15ml of some Strawberry Watermelon juice I made last night that she loved.

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Finally received the mod I've been waiting for for almost a month. Finally pulled my TM24 out of the box that was waiting for the mod to arrive before I got fingerprints all over it. Finally got er built and vaping away. I'm happy as a pig in shit.

aeon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fired up Escribe and got the Therion dialed in. Coiled and wicked the Medusa Reborn and pulled some pleasing vapes. Let my neighbor try a vape and afterward he asked me how I can stand it because he said he got headspin like he had just chainsmoked two Camels. Tried to quell my lust for "just another atomizer."

Cheers,
Ian

tripleheadkick78

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wound a parallel 24g kanthal 3mm ID for my Ammit single coil rta. Read at .26 ohms. Wicked and vaped at a modest 38 to 45 watts..just for night time relaxing
b38e8fd9f0cbeebf3d8c83c74e1ba056.jpg

Sent from my LG-H860 using Tapatalk

aeon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Set up the CoilArt Azeroth RTA with three 26/36 SS Claptons, 3mm, total resistance 0.22 ohms. Put it on the Therion 166 and the vape was so dense and thick it triggered a coughing fit, and soon after I was headspun and nicotinized to the point of feeling unwell. I turned down the temp and rested for a while, only to discover that the Azeroth had leaked. I'm guessing my wicks were either a little short or I angled the tips so they were too thin. Damnit...no reward for my work, save the learning experience. Ugh.

Cheers,
Ian

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I rebuilt my Tsunami/Sigelei Fuchai 213 setup and am now vaping on it with Blueberry Jam Monster. Wonderful flavor and an enjoyable vape. :)

I also rebuilt my Horizontech Arctic V12 RTA/Smok Alien setup for the first time. I would vape on it but I'm already vaping all the flavors that I have at home. I'll have to wait until I get a new flavor to vape on the setup. :(

Despite that final note -- all in all a good day for vaping! :D

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I made some awesome fuse claptons. I'm getting allot better at making them.
zUM6oYa.jpg
Good-looking coils! My fused Claptons don't look as good but they vape just fine. I'm sure they will look better once I have my work-table set up right.

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good-looking coils! My fused Claptons don't look as good but they vape just fine. I'm sure they will look better once I have my work-table set up right.
Thanks. You will get them looking good. It just takes some practice.

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
It hasn't happened yet but I'm about to head to town to see what the vape shop has on hand. I've got a good bit of money coming my way and I want to see if I'd get a better score local or online. Online for sure but then there's the waiting. So we'll see.

VU Sponsors