Become a Patron!

What song are you playing right now?

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Straight from my freshman year of H.S...I think.

Freshman year was such a messed up year. If my kid saw, heard, and experienced what I did at that age I’d lose my mind.

Sent from the dark side of the moon.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
In honor of Frankenstein Month on Svengoolie, 4 different Frankenstein movies wahoo!

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This is in rememberance of the four that were tragically murdered on this day in 1970
For anyone to young to know what happened watch the video

Learned about that in high school, wonder if they’re still teaching that.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is in rememberance of the four that were tragically murdered on this day in 1970
For anyone to young to know what happened watch the video
Unfortunately in today's times there is just conformity to the govt. If you go against it, you will be shot, if you protest, you will be shit, if you help a veteran of foreign affairs you'll probably be shot. To hear some Rage against the Machine we "gotta take the power back" would probably mean your death sentence. Govt has been corrupt from the beginning of it all. Officials killing by not saying a word. Politicians and presidents sexually harrasing people and not an eye batted. Martha Stewart tells someone your stocks may or may not drop she gets felonies and prison.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't know if they are teaching it, sad part about it is it's a shameful part of American history.

Right up there with Katrina, the gov seems to use the National Guard like a hit squad.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unfortunately in today's times there is just conformity to the govt. If you go against it, you will be shot, if you protest, you will be shit, if you help a veteran of foreign affairs you'll probably be shot. To hear some Rage against the Machine we "gotta take the power back" would probably mean your death sentence. Govt has been corrupt from the beginning of it all. Officials killing by not saying a word. Politicians and presidents sexually harrasing people and not an eye batted. Martha Stewart tells someone your stocks may or may not drop she gets felonies and prison.

Great song.
But a better history lesson is this video below.

EDIT : PELTIER IS STILL IN PRISON AS OF TODAY'S DATE!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_Peltier

VU Sponsors