MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Gravity Mode ?????????
Flip the battery contact disc over so the button sticks to it...attach the whole mess to the bottom of the battery. The weight of the battery is what essentially turns the mod off. In this mode, the bottom button is less "crunchy" and you can fire your atty just by tilting the mod end upwards. DRAWBACK, if the mod is in your purse, or laying on it's side...it will most likely fire.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oddly, I thought that making it public that I took that Vow would effective drive off the women...that and the fact that I'm a Franciscan street minister. OH NO!!! Now it seems that the lasses are now all safe crackers...and I'm the safe! :eek::oops::(
Well you are pretty hot. I'd crack ya.

plinsday

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Vaping Journeyman today and loving it on a magma with nemesis mod at .2 ohms
c9f03b7015d32ca2c42878cfdd3b7cb8.jpg

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
JxwX6AR.jpg

This is all my fault...and I seriously cannae breathe right now from that comment...so ehmm....please?

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
JxwX6AR.jpg

This is all my fault...and I seriously cannae breathe right now from that comment...so ehmm....please?
no problem. let's go see what the others are doing. or read a book. I use to read a lot before i discovered this place

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Classifieds new juice, Delight....Peach and Berry Cobbler, nomnomnom
With my Groove II and my trusty Kanger Giant with 1.5 coils, set on 6.5 watts, slightly warm with good vape production and amazing flavor.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am vapin between 8-20w, depends on the juice.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
D

Donald Bickers

I think VJ cast a spell before he launched. I use to be on ecf and all I got was nervous!
He must have,,,,,i used to be on ecf and several others,,,didn't feel welcome,,this just feels like home
power to ya Joe

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dripping Vanilla Buttercream Cupcake in the Zenith RDA with dual 26g parallel coils at .15 on my stainless BFM at the moment..juice is VG max from ITC Vapes..good tasting juice!
a344a0406ebd28e4a9b22aacb389efcf.jpg

from Droid Maxx using Tapatalk

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dripping Vanilla Buttercream Cupcake in the Zenith RDA with dual 26g parallel coils at .15 on my stainless BFM at the moment..juice is VG max from ITC Vapes..good tasting juice!
a344a0406ebd28e4a9b22aacb389efcf.jpg

Would that be Big Fat Mother?

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Would that be Big Fat Mother?
Yes it is! It hits hard and the 26650 batt let's me vape non stop almost all day on one charge..means I don't have to carry a million extra batts around with me anymore..same with my copper BFM
14a0af96c00dcea76f69bd545553e60d.jpg

Rock Hunter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
only one now... Nicoticket's CLS in a PT2 on a MVPv2 with my morn coffee.

This thread really got off course for awhile.. won't talk of my "Unit" anymore.

Opening day of the new NHL season...GO BRUINS!

D

Donald Bickers

Diy bitter walnut(walnut extract 3.5% bitter wizard 1.5%) in a protank 2 with a rebuilt coil at 1.00 ohm on my k100....that's what I use at work as it very durable.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh stunning one...have you tried "Smoked Custard" by Nick's Blissful Brews? It is one of the only ones I've tried that does not have that "wang" you find on most others.

No I haven't. I would like to!

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh stunning one...have you tried "Smoked Custard" by Nick's Blissful Brews? It is one of the only ones I've tried that does not have that "wang" you find on most others.
What is that wang you speak of?

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
only one now... Nicoticket's CLS in a PT2 on a MVPv2 with my morn coffee.

This thread really got off course for awhile.. won't talk of my "Unit" anymore.

Opening day of the new NHL season...GO BRUINS!
u in Boston?

Rock Hunter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I can only wish..one of my friends plays for them ( his first NHL game tonight! )
They won! Outstanding.

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Vaping some Velvet Cloud Blue Beard in my ECA tank, which sits atop my vv Little Sister. It's so good because its burley and blueberry...it can't help itself. :)

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I can only wish..one of my friends plays for them ( his first NHL game tonight! )
They won! Outstanding.
Congrats to your friend! Hockey was the game I couldn't wrap my head around because the puck flies by so fast I don't know where it is! My father always said I had two speeds - slow and stop

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Almost a sour'ish finish.
@franciscan, I know we're in a juice thread (I think u started it)but can I ask u your opinion on some RBAs/RTAs?
I went from fill'n'gos to dripping. I never got an RBA and I was thinking of either a Kayfun by Infinite, eleaf Lemo, or AGA-t. Any suggestions for me?
I prefer a large capacity tank.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hold out for the Orchid V4 clone. The Orchid is far and away a vast improvement over the Kayfun in that it has much improved airflow, and is designed for either single or dual coils. Whilst the current on has a wee tank, the V4 being the size of the Kayfuns, also has their juice capacity.
As for RDA's, the field is wide open. For flavour and ease of build, I'd have to highly recommend the Magma clone. The Magma is a dual post design which makes it quite easy to center your coils, the airflow design enables flow directly underneath the coils, and it holds an impressive amount of juice in a very deep well so you can use less wick. Finally, it has an adjustable airflow ring which allows for quite a few settings, both single and dual coil. Genesis style RBA's are a love/hate thing and something you might want to wait on for now, but for the record (and this is with the fact that I ADORE the AGA-T...I rate the Sat22 clone WELL above them.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
back to the juice :p
vaping my Ocean Spray..
mixture of light herbs with creams and fruit..
reminds me of things I would taste at the beach, just hanging out and watching the day slip by.. :)

iheartmyed9

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have Gambit by Five Pawns in a authentic Nemesis and Plume Veil combo

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hold out for the Orchid V4 clone. The Orchid is far and away a vast improvement over the Kayfun in that it has much improved airflow, and is designed for either single or dual coils. Whilst the current on has a wee tank, the V4 being the size of the Kayfuns, also has their juice capacity.
As for RDA's, the field is wide open. For flavour and ease of build, I'd have to highly recommend the Magma clone. The Magma is a dual post design which makes it quite easy to center your coils, the airflow design enables flow directly underneath the coils, and it holds an impressive amount of juice in a very deep well so you can use less wick. Finally, it has an adjustable airflow ring which allows for quite a few settings, both single and dual coil. Genesis style RBA's are a love/hate thing and something you might want to wait on for now, but for the record (and this is with the fact that I ADORE the AGA-T...I rate the Sat22 clone WELL above them.
Frannie, I have the Magma. Talking about RBA/RTA. I made note of the Orchid 4 clone. I've heard of that. Thank you for the heads up on the bigger tank. I'll wait. Don't know much about Sat22. I'll take a run about on that and see what I can find . I'm curious. Not much fun tonight . I've got work to do. Hey, sounds like The Average White Band from Scotland. We covered that song. Were you a fan? Love them, love them, love them!

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@franciscan. I found the orchid clone on eciggity for $19. It doesn't say Orchid 4 but it says 4ml capacity. Is that the one?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
@franciscan. I found the orchid clone on eciggity for $19. It doesn't say Orchid 4 but it says 4ml capacity. Is that the one?
Yep. The version 4 has "cooling fins" which are completely visual only, but nonetheless add to the attractiveness.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep. The version 4 has "cooling fins" which are completely visual only, but nonetheless add to the attractiveness.
Frannie@franciscan. I'm confused. The V4 has a 6-7ml capacity w/heat fins for $24.99 and the first one I saw said 4ml capacity, no fins at $19.99. Then there is one by infinite. WQhich one are u talking about?

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am currently doing a red dna 30 cloupor with a blue taifun gt I think it looks kool! Vaping some Mango Custard from Scoop Juice, good stuff!

vape2.JPG

N

Newheart301

Chewbacco, 6 on the nic. from RTV, no not chewing tobacco. To me ,starts out like a Winston, finishes with a walnut taste, smooth......!

VU Sponsors