Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Chores are done, so today I get to vape and chill. Maybe watch the Ducks game.

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Stain legs I made for my Mom's sofa-mail away 300" of the rayon I bought-wait for Black Bean Chili to get done- Naps

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Brush the Big Girl dog. Hairy beast will NOT stop shedding. It really does take most of the day.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lesse, I made food, made coffee, will 'prolly watch Nascar and/or football.
Should make up some juice, but meh....

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Build out my new Taifun (replacing my old one which is now shorting out - yikes!)

Also breaking up with my girlfriend of nine years.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so annoying. i don't get notifications for my own threads :mad:

had planned to do something..anything today! but have sat at pc all day posting smileys lol
am definitely going to the gym later on tonight(ish)

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
so annoying. i don't get notifications for my own threads :mad:

had planned to do something..anything today! but have sat at pc all day posting smileys lol
am definitely going to the gym later on tonight(ish)
Been having notification issues too, for a long time. It goes on and off. I've decided my mission for today is find a necklace that's been missing for months. And vacuum dog hair.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
good luck with that glassgrl
Well, i've got £20 sitting in my paypal account and it's just begging to be spent on juice, so...

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Build out my new Taifun (replacing my old one which is now shorting out - yikes!)

Also breaking up with my girlfriend of nine years.

Congras on the Taifun, bummers about the g/f.....

Reactions: jae

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Snuck off to Panama City Beach Florida and am about to eat some Grouper, shrimp, scallops, clams, crab cakes, crab claws and a whole bunch if ice tea ..........then back to the beach and act like an old Walrus in the sun...... :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lets see rebuild my Tugboat build my new Cats rebuild my Magma mess around with the Orchid I hate the tiny hex they have in that... I doubt if I get to the Igo -w6 but is sure is the most beautiful RDA ummmm and be more of a pain in the ass then usual on this forum

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lets see rebuild my Tugboat build my new Cats rebuild my Magma mess around with the Orchid I hate the tiny hex they have in that... I doubt if I get to the Igo -w6 but is sure is the most beautiful RDA ummmm and be more of a pain in the ass then usual on this forum
Cats!! That's it. I've been trying to think of the name of that rda for ages and it's been really playing on my mind. Now to see if fasttech does them

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cats!! That's it. I've been trying to think of the name of that rda for ages and it's been really playing on my mind. Now to see if fasttech does them
Yes Fasttech does the Cats thats where I got mine havent built it yet... waiting for my Knulred bolts from Fatdaddys but will do a 4 coild today

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes Fasttech does the Cats thats where I got mine havent built it yet... waiting for my Knulred bolts from Fatdaddys but will do a 4 coild today
Yes and they do a special driptip if I remember right.

Well my plans all went tits up today :D have ended up in Starbucks. There's only three other customers. Been defrosting a pot load of chicken and veg in water at home ready to fast boil when I get home. Good plan for the day that was (defrosting beforehand)

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Scoop cat boxes - there are 24 in the house. This is a 3 hour job. Brush the 3 long haired cats, and the 2 overweight short haired ones (permission from cats required). Clean out my car. Five loads of laundry - mostly blankets, prelim stuff for shop's website, and pill the one cat who's presently needing medication.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Scoop cat boxes - there are 24 in the house. This is a 3 hour job. Brush the 3 long haired cats, and the 2 overweight short haired ones (permission from cats required). Clean out my car. Five loads of laundry - mostly blankets, prelim stuff for shop's website, and pill the one cat who's presently needing medication.
OH MY GOD !!!!! :)

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rayon just sucks I don't know who the hell ever started that rampage but I would like to blow there arms off with my .50 cal
I like rayon, but I didn't start it. I'm kind of attached to my arms....hyuk hyuk.:p
Necklace finding failed. First and only thing I made with sterling metal clay. Boo. Bar Rescue marathon now.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ahh man! is it season 3? i haven't seen it yet. waiting for it to be free or cheap lol
It's actually the final season - season 5 I think?

Anyway, yes, you probably can find a boxed DVD/Blu-Ray set in some months ... possibly Netflix and Hulu, too (I don't use either).

I've enjoyed "Game of Thrones" more, to be honest. Each episode has been the fastest hour of my life!

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's actually the final season - season 5 I think?

Anyway, yes, you probably can find a boxed DVD/Blu-Ray set in some months ... possibly Netflix and Hulu, too (I don't use either).

I've enjoyed "Game of Thrones" more, to be honest. Each episode has been the fastest hour of my life!
no way. i didn't realise it had got to season 5 already. well then i'll have to get busy. soon as i've finished poi i'm gonna order it before i forget what it's all about. have never seen g.o.thrones, yet anyway

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OH MY GOD !!!!! :)

We run a kitty rescue, I love the cats, I'd love to train them to use the toilet except we'd need more than the 3 we have, and there'd be a line I think, all the time. I'm not sure that having to have the septic tank pumped every 3 months would be cheaper in the long run either. LOL

I can't complain I only have to do the whole shebang of boxes a few times a week. I just for some stupid reason volunteered to do it the day after my stretch of work days. Half the boxes got done, moar litter is needed, wasn't making a special trip to wallyworld for that when I have to go get my tires done tomorrow and will be there at ass-oclock early (for me) at 8 when the tire portion opens.

Pilling the cat is moderately easy, crush pill, sneak up on cat, smear gooey pill guts & hairball remedy on cat's foot and escape. Except she's been under the bed most of the day.

Laundry is in limbo waiting for the dryer to catch up. I'm wasting time online instead of doing my list. (typical)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm watching football ATM...just discovered my awesome jar of stupidly hot/good Kimchee is nearly empty...Nooooooooooooo!

Well, I could make my own, but takes a good deal of time.
Also, the Korean store is closed on Sundays..argh. They make their own and it's amazeballs good.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it's an amazing september day. the sun's shining like the tropics. at least that how we see it in the uk. probably would be considered cold in the US haha. but still, it has to be taken advantage of so i'll put my plan for sorting out my dvd's to one side and see where the sunshine leads me - shopping probably.

Fuzzy Bruce

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just got my walk in. It is already over 80° and the humidity is around 80%. Looks like another day in the shade with a cool fruit drink.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
"Working from home" today but in reality going to play as much Destiny on Xbox One as I can while I work in between :)

VU Sponsors