Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
And you were wrong about the mice.

With two cats here they don't live long enough to mess with my best laid plans!

See there? I have run rings around you logically!

Monty Python?

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Time for dinner, netflix "Person of Interest" got 6 eps left :( and then bed. Too tired to watch modenvy tonight and I don't think I'll win anything. On the bright side I get to go to sleep before it's daylight lol

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Been watching football and vaping all day. My CU Buffs lost at CAL 59-56 in double OT, was rough. Our QB threw 7 TD'S and we out gained them in all aspects, so we should've won. It was quite a game, though. Gonna watch Mod Envy soon.

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I worked drove 2hrs, worked 10hrs, drove 2hrs, am watching ModEnvy, and plan on falling into a coma for most of tomorrow.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Time for dinner, netflix "Person of Interest" got 6 eps left :( and then bed. Too tired to watch modenvy tonight and I don't think I'll win anything. On the bright side I get to go to sleep before it's daylight lol
Not tired here but I feel the same way with crapaldi's bastardizing of who... Honestly this character has turned into a sub titled needing dick...

6 episodes left and not giving a damn.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'm about to cook some food, been watching football so far. I plan on a nice nap post meal :)

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Packing up a former part of my art life. I'll be glad for the space but it's sad to let it go.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Mod maintenance, sorting E-Liquids, watching a bit of Anime with my son (May the Good Lord Help Me, he followed in my entertainment footseps) and making Veal Meatloaf for dinner. With Asparagus and "Taters".

The most recent Doctor Who later on.

Then time for drugs, machines and bed.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mod maintenance, sorting E-Liquids, watching a bit of Anime with my son (May the Good Lord Help Me, he followed in my entertainment footseps) and making Veal Meatloaf for dinner. With Asparagus and "Taters".

The most recent Doctor Who later on.

Then time for drugs, machines and bed.
...and who do you have to drug to take to bed ;)

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
...and who do you have to drug to take to bed ;)

Just myself..............Sigh!

The rest sneak in to steal the covers after I am out of it.

At least until my freaking bladder wakes me up.

I hate my bladder and all the dreams it has murdered!

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
aww no way ! i've been packing (throwing) away lots today also to make space for my arts'n'crafts life
I have plenty more arts'n'crafts. Really just trading one for another, but the new-ish one takes less space. I can't do fusing properly here. I used to make big bowls, platters and wall art but the equipment is massive and I've slowly been finding buyers that are friends in that art so I can have visitation rights. lol Moving on to some small scale jewelry metalsmithing. What is/are your medium(s) HK?

@UncleRJ, have you and your son seen Ghost Hunt? It's a pretty good one on Netflix. The episodes get darker and creepier.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What is/are your medium(s) HK?
i don't know what you mean by mediums?
I used to make big bowls, platters and wall art but the equipment is massive
do you mean like this? lol

leslie16_1773401i1.jpg

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I have plenty more arts'n'crafts. Really just trading one for another, but the new-ish one takes less space. I can't do fusing properly here. I used to make big bowls, platters and wall art but the equipment is massive and I've slowly been finding buyers that are friends in that art so I can have visitation rights. lol Moving on to some small scale jewelry metalsmithing. What is/are your medium(s) HK?

@UncleRJ, have you and your son seen Ghost Hunt? It's a pretty good one on Netflix. The episodes get darker and creepier.

We don't have netflix but I bet I can find it in the Library.

Even though we live in the boonies we enjoy a great library system.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i don't know what you mean by mediums?

do you mean like this? lol

leslie16_1773401i1.jpg

No, not quite like that. lol No ghost action. :) Your medium- what you create with. Glass, paints, metals, etc.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, not quite like that. lol No ghost action. :) Your medium- what you create with. Glass, paints, metals, etc.
oh i see. electronics and software mostly. but i used to be a carpenter and still love making things. i had to chuck out so much wood a few weeks ago else it piles up. you think "oh i could use that" and so store it without actually having a specific project in mind. i'm about to build a corner sofa for my little snug lounge. space is limited here as i'm in a city apartment and you don't get a lot for your money. i made a handy swing-open cupboard out of a large pine draw turned sideways and hinged it :)

I think i or someone should make a specific thread on crafts (as opposed to just modding).

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I must be a medium.

I can clearly see that my future holds a Veal and Herb meatloaf with Asparagus and Garlic mashed potatoes.

My spiritual sence is so strong that I can actually smell it cooking!

My spirit guide is now telling me to start setting the table.

And to prepare sauces!

And to invite more spirits in the form a Cabernet Sauvignon.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I must be a medium.

I can clearly see that my future holds a Veal and Herb meatloaf with Asparagus and Garlic mashed potatoes.

My spiritual sence is so strong that I can actually smell it cooking!

My spirit guide is now telling me to start setting the table.

And to prepare sauces!

And to invite more spirits in the form a Cabernet Sauvignon.
Unc living life to the full - the best plan of all.
mine's similar but without the decent cooking or wine.
goodnight everybody

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Unc living life to the full - the best plan of all.
mine's similar but without the decent cooking or wine.
goodnight everybody

Well said and good night my vaping brother!

By the way, I just tried to set you up with a blind date on the forum:eek:

Sleep Welll:p

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not tired here but I feel the same way with crapaldi's bastardizing of who... Honestly this character has turned into a sub titled needing dick...

6 episodes left and not giving a damn.
Yeah we managed to catch part of last night's show at work because it was that slow, and I got up and went back to the office to stare at web page design more because it was so boring.

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I slept, wasted a few hours looking at things I don't need, ordered the migraine preventive online, now to feed cats and scoop boxes and get yelled at for using the wrong cat scoop.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah we managed to catch part of last night's show at work because it was that slow, and I got up and went back to the office to stare at web page design more because it was so boring.
God it is like half assed old dick doctor with an old mush mouthed twat.. got I hate moffet with a passion for that choice who replaced a trio of amazing Doctors.
Seriously as a Veteran that last episode pissed me the hell off.

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
God it is like half assed old dick doctor with an old mush mouthed twat.. got I hate moffet with a passion for that choice who replaced a trio of amazing Doctors.
Seriously as a Veteran that last episode pissed me the hell off.
I was busy at work trying to get the last of a bunch of stuff done so I could clear off the table we had and get it ready to put in our car (its ours) and was like "I'm just not able to get into this...is it just me?" "No, not you, he sucks that bad."

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Work on my presentation for an upcoming retreat, then go buy many vape related things that I do not need. Perhaps start patina work on the top and bottom bits on the Slug Mod I recently received.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I was busy at work trying to get the last of a bunch of stuff done so I could clear off the table we had and get it ready to put in our car (its ours) and was like "I'm just not able to get into this...is it just me?" "No, not you, he sucks that bad."
Not it is not even that he sucks that bad the writing is rushed and disjointed. Add that with a translator needed mush mouth and you have Crapaldi as turkish bootlegged version of the doctor.

There is a special circle of hell for Moffet for the new level of suck that the Doctor is residing in.

While there are some truly funny lines they are peanuts in a turd.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Today, I'm going to roast a couple of chickens and make some potato salad...gonna be a yummy supper tonight. Nomnomnom.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Meal planning. Grocery list. Laundry.
While not done professionally I have been doing for mom for three years now, trying to strike a balance of caloric intake, proteins and healthy fats along with fiber.
She is hard headed and does not realize how much food is required to maintain the healthy weight with her workouts while replenishing and rebuilding. So I have to be sneaky and make the meals as dense nutrient wise as I can while keeping the food as clean as possible. (ie, no added sugars, butter, etc).

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Fight off massive sinus headache, shop for 7 cans of spray starch & work on boyfriend's 9th century Chinese armor for the SCA event next weekend.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got most of my dumb shit o' the day done and wanted to make kielbasa for dinner. It's bad, like PU bad. Just got it at Costco too. Guess it's instant-ish Udon or Cheerios. Fucking Costco.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Got most of my dumb shit o' the day done and wanted to make kielbasa for dinner. It's bad, like PU bad. Just got it at Costco too. Guess it's instant-ish Udon or Cheerios. Fucking Costco.
Return it to costco. they might have a cooler issue.
I have a serious craving for sausage and peppers.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would if it wasn't Fall Bike Rally. Too many bikes to be all jazzed up over 10 bucks.

adreamersdaze

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Plans for today?

Work and then it's the weekend! :)

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sitting at work. Desperately wishing for customers so it doesn't turn into random naptime. Less than 6hrs sleep the last 4 days isn't helping.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice and quiet weekend. Just how I like it. No drama no stress. Just vape. Not even thinking about next week. Gonna watch The Hunger Games: Catching Fire tonight in netflix :D

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Work was long and weird. I think 10 "hook me up w/yor dealer" - uh my car dealer, the blackjack dealer who comes in...urgh And hearing yourself say "No you can't smoke crack out of these devices." as a response to a customer from new hamster. the 4 days w/o sleep = really are you testing to see if my brain's still installed?

VU Sponsors