Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Kev, check out this site, great reviews, it's a option.
https://angelinos.com/
Might have to give them a try. Amazon has ALOT of different brands and flavors. I have PRIME shipping, so just about whatever I buy ships FREE and usually get it in a couple of days. 18ct of the Wolfgang Puck's is $12.99 right now and a 25% off discount on the 1st box (so $9.74).

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Might have to give them a try. Amazon has ALOT of different brands and flavors. I have PRIME shipping, so just about whatever I buy ships FREE and usually get it in a couple of days. 18ct of the Wolfgang Puck's is $12.99 right now and a 25% off discount on the 1st box (so $9.74).
I would go for that! I am going for the sample pack from Angelino's, they ship free, 5.95 for 12 K-Cups.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Time for me to get outta here, good night all!!:wave:<3 G'night Mark:wave:
tumblr_og12vt42Pj1tvh80lo1_500_zpskeayk2kb.jpg
Good night Whiskey. Sleep well my friend.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Evening everyone. Just got home from work. Had to go to a wake. Another young person died. Friend I grew up with's son. He was actually in Rehab with my son in California maybe six months ago. It's just so not normal anymore, kids dying long before their parents. This is where I kind of agree to the extreme action the Phillipine President took. Drugs are killing more people than everything combined. Have a good night. See ya in the am.
Good night Breazy.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm awake.... didn't get much sleep yesterday (4ish hours) and took some cold medicine to try and sleep through tonight till 5am (gotta take my mom to work so I can use the truck to go drive a truck) and nope. woke up.

So I yesterday was a good day. two job related calls showing potential and I was chilling at the vape shop and ran into a buddy that I haven't seen in a while who changed his number so I'm really happy bout that.

Also met a really happy and super fluffy labradoodle he was insanely fluffyand just super happy and a lick monster lol

Also why the hell does my auto correct assume ii hang out at a cape shop? you'd think vapebwouldee be a "real" word

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors