tumblr_oi79kolvVi1urmckio1_1280.jpg

LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
coffee maker shit the bed this morning, it heats up but lost suction at the top.
Thank god we have an electric kettle so a modified drip french press action.

On those mornings when you REALLY want a strong cup of joe, Liz and I whip out our press sieves, drop them on top of the coffee (like Caribou's strongest grind) in the bottom of our cups, sit for a minute while the water gets boiling - add water, half and half and sugar for Liz, half and half with Stevia for me - and...

:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:.

You know you've had strong coffee - when, your TMJ goes nuts from caffeinated bruxism; your urine output becomes unmanageable; and, you need an extra anxiety pill (or two) to balance things off.

I love coffee. It does NOT love me, however. So, I enjoy demitasse-sized coffee. That gives me my coffee fix, without feeling like a Ferrari on the Nordschleife.

Peace, Love, Bobby Sherman :crazy: (?)

LW & Liz :hug:

2016-12-11_161922_optimized.jpg 2016-12-11_161922_optimized.jpg

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
On those mornings when you REALLY want a strong cup of joe, Liz and I whip out our press sieves, drop them on top of the coffee (like Caribou's strongest grind) in the bottom of our cups, sit for a minute while the water gets boiling - add water, half and half and sugar for Liz, half and half with Stevia for me - and...

:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:.

You know you've had strong coffee - when, your TMJ goes nuts from caffeinated bruxism; your urine output becomes unmanageable; and, you need an extra anxiety pill (or two) to balance things off.

I love coffee. It does NOT love me, however. So, I enjoy demitasse-sized coffee. That gives me my coffee fix, without feeling like a Ferrari on the Nordschleife.

Peace, Love, Bobby Sherman :crazy: (?)

LW & Liz :hug:

View attachment 69645 View attachment 69645

Dude you in CO... just saying.
I know when I am crawling the walls in almost panic mode I thank my lucky stars Oregon saw the light.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Evening everyone ! Have a good night. Going to see if I can manage to stay awake for a TV show lol. See ya in the am !
Just got done cooking up a mess of beef and onions with mushrooms, stomach was smaller than my eyes. Mom is grooving on hers me I am just right, if I eat anymore I will regret it and now I got the sleepies also.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ugh a couple years ago could have walked you through it.
Now glad I do not have one.
Thanks BigNasty, been flashin for a few/5 years. Just never know what the phone has in its own mind, lol. I actually like doing it, have flashed and rooted all my familys phones, 7 including me.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks BigNasty, been flashin for a few/5 years. Just never know what the phone has in its own mind, lol. I actually like doing it, have flashed and rooted all my familys phones, 7 including me.
I have seen some truly stupid cracks shoe horning operating systems on stuff that should have bricked it.
Would have people come in screaming about how their shit would not work and turn it on and just hand it back.."guess the smartphone out smarted you, enjoy your insurance claim getting denied. Awesome waste of several hundred dollars there"

The windows phones were the worst, the average user was not qualified to use a tin can and string. Hell the tin can would have endangered them so red solo cup and string with adult supervision.
I worked for sprint and would have other carrier customers come up just clueless to help them with shit, had one guy shove his phone at me and let go thinking I would not step back and reach for it. I did not and his 600 dollar new phone hit the concrete and shatter. Ended with me slapping him like a bitch when he tried to lay hands on me for dropping his phone, cops came and got the story and slapped cuffs on him. The phone was left on the ground I picked it up and winged it about 300" into brush and a creek.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have seen some truly stupid cracks shoe horning operating systems on stuff that should have bricked it.
Would have people come in screaming about how their shit would not work and turn it on and just hand it back.."guess the smartphone out smarted you, enjoy your insurance claim getting denied. Awesome waste of several hundred dollars there"

The windows phones were the worst, the average user was not qualified to use a tin can and string. Hell the tin can would have endangered them so red solo cup and string with adult supervision.
I worked for sprint and would have other carrier customers come up just clueless to help them with shit, had one guy shove his phone at me and let go thinking I would not step back and reach for it. I did not and his 600 dollar new phone hit the concrete and shatter. Ended with me slapping him like a bitch when he tried to lay hands on me for dropping his phone, cops came and got the story and slapped cuffs on him. The phone was left on the ground I picked it up and winged it about 300" into brush and a creek.

Yeah, some people can't make it out of wet paper bag and definitely don't need to be missin with 500/700 dollar phones. I think some of those same people probably starve because they don't know how to follow instructions for a recipe. Bet you're glad you don't work there anymore.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well.....Let's see how this weekend goes :rolleyes:. My wife and one of her sisters went to go and visit their Dad......BAD idea:wait:. Since it's been a bit over a year that their Mom passed away, they decided that it would be a good idea to do shots of Sambuca:crazy:. Well.....a few hours later, my wife and sister show back up here with their Dad, and my wife is blotto:facepalm:. She went right to bed, but it should be interesting to see how she is in about 4 hours from now (7:00am EST).....since she is SUPPOSED to go to work this morning:teehee:. Wish me luck:sad:......I'm pretty sure that I'm gonna need it! :( Talk to y'all later.......when it's :coffee2: time......:wave:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors