Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered the Hedron mod from VaporShark, I have four new Sony VTC5A's, thinking about using all four in a rotation in the new mod it takes 3. If I keep one out it's going to be mismatched even if I order another one, because of Date of Manufacture.
NICE mod, you will LOVE it!! I was so tempted on that one

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I always thought you would like the Crown with the 1.2 coil, great flavor and not over the top clouds and now the Crown Mini is out, that is on my radar.
I'll have to watch and read up on it, I have it down to 3 tank set ups and have stocked coils on them all. I don't dare get another just yet.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Up on da hill overlooking the valley of suck and failure... there was a temp inversion last night.
The valley frozen and got a metric fuckton of icing refreeze and freezing rain. So mom diddy bops out the door, gets lower about 445 am at 502am the lightrail/train/shitbag mobile cancels and delays everything.
Takes her nearly 2 hours and her company called an inclimate weather day.
So looks like tursday/wensday she is staying home, 63 and just not enough fucks to give to spend 3-4 hours one way commute.

The weather kicked the shit out of the usps took 28 hours to go from richland ca. to medford Or. then to eugene or.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Up on da hill overlooking the valley of suck and failure... there was a temp inversion last night.
The valley frozen and got a metric fuckton of icing refreeze and freezing rain. So mom diddy bops out the door, gets lower about 445 am at 502am the lightrail/train/shitbag mobile cancels and delays everything.
So looks like tursday/wensday she is staying home, 63 and just not enough fucks to give to spend 3-4 hours one way commute.

The weather kicked the shit out of the usps took 28 hours to go from richland ca. to medford Or. then to eugene or.
What a friggen mess:facepalm:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What a friggen mess:facepalm:
Yep check out katu online they have the best coverage here for some pics of how bad.

Got a new pot of chicken stock rolling, tons of celery onion and peppers sans noodles this time I like to add post stock/soup is made than deal with noodles also.

Funny the radar says snow/mixed but it has been raining like a cow pissing on a flat rock.. none of that shitty white shit.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Hiya Nasty:wave:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Comes with this
4ml Joyetech CUBIS Pro Atomizer Tank, adopts innovative and leak resistant cup design, whose coil replacement and juice fill can be achieved by removing this top section from the cup. Airflow controls is also contained within the removable top tank assembly, meaning the possibility for leakage or coil flooding is greatly reduced. With the CUBIS Pro atomizer, you'll gain a perfect flavor and more precise vaping experience ever.
  • Newly added QCS head and LVC head
  • Exclusive TFTA-Tank technology with greater convenience
  • 4ml juice capacity
  • Detachable and washable structure
  • Redesigned airflow control system
  • Atomizer head replacement
5017804-12.jpg

So you can try a variety of the coils as well, not sure what wattage you like to vape at but these got to 70W(notched coils)
4598700-2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors