Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Evening everyone ! Not such a great day today but I'll live. Kid went to the halfway house today and sounds good but the phone I sent him that was supposed to be delivered today says in transit to destination. Past experience tells me that's not good. Even though I took a lot of insurance on it I'm certain if it don't get delivered it will take months to get the money out of them. Work really sucked ! But I'm home and I did manage to wash the car. Always nice driving in to work in a clean car. We shall se what wonders tomorrow brings to my thrilling life lol. Have a good night !
Goodnight Breazy. Hope tomorrow will be a better day. Rest well my friend.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning :wave:<3
tumblr_nvjg9hf5Fr1uaouwuo1_500_zpsjbmlcr9e.gif

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone ! Ok got a little better. The tracking on the phone now shows arrived at postal facility lake worth. So it will get delivered today. Thank God. I can only imagine what it would be like making a claim with USPS. From now on anything important goes FedEx lol. On call this weekend and nights next week so that sucks. Have a good day everyone.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just about time for me to get outta here :kickbutt:..........Talk to y'all later :wave:.
Have a great Friday:wave:
Morning everyone ! Ok got a little better. The tracking on the phone now shows arrived at postal facility lake worth. So it will get delivered today. Thank God. I can only imagine what it would be like making a claim with USPS. From now on anything important goes FedEx lol. On call this weekend and nights next week so that sucks. Have a good day everyone.
You too Breazy, Have a great day!!:wave:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning Breazy:coffee::wave:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning family! I got sucked into the timeless void of friendship yesterday. The i just bought a new computer void. 7 hours later... Got beer & pizza. Everything but his lawnmower is hooked up to it.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Bah last night whooped my ass.
I hiked down to notice the line that was canceled up until about 45 minutes after I left is running... cocksuckers had it posted as canceled when I got home at 730, but it was running.
Went and pigged the hell out at the chinese food buffet. Belly full of black pepper chicken wings and pot stickers the walk back was nearly as fucked as the walk down.
Some county cocksucker clearing intersections thought "I'll block every mother loving god damned crosswalk with my dirty leavings" Roads still is suck ass mode, the sidewalks are plow crap covered mid thigh piles of crap. Other side was clear but the cross walk crap those piles were waste high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors