Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Bah last night whooped my ass.
I hiked down to notice the line that was canceled up until about 45 minutes after I left is running... cocksuckers had it posted as canceled when I got home at 730, but it was running.
Went and pigged the hell out at the chinese food buffet. Belly full of black pepper chicken wings and pot stickers the walk back was nearly as fucked as the walk down.
Some county cocksucker clearing intersections thought "I'll block every mother loving god damned crosswalk with my dirty leavings" Roads still is suck ass mode, the sidewalks are plow crap covered mid thigh piles of crap. Other side was clear but the cross walk crap those piles were waste high.
Hiya Nasty:coffee: Haven't got a answer at Jimi's yet but will try again

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
They were marked down, so I grabbed a Hunter kit that came with the full size IsubV tank:bliss:
f395cae1-6d3f-4a6a-96a0-6d2c1c99feb0_zpsltd5l8vm.jpg
Good looking set up.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Howdy Corner!
Got some much needed vapemail today, was down to 2ml of juice this morning.

Got 360ml of The Sauce LA juice. 2 120s of caramel waffle cappuccino and 1 120 of Vanilla Bean. cwc is amazing hence the two bottles of it and from my brief tasting so far the vanilla bean is pretty darn good too!!! Which is surprising as I normally don't care for vanilla vapes.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Howdy Corner!
Got some much needed vapemail today, was down to 2ml of juice this morning.

Got 360ml of The Sauce LA juice. 2 120s of caramel waffle cappuccino and 1 120 of Vanilla Bean. cwc is amazing hence the two bottles of it and from my brief tasting so far the vanilla bean is pretty darn good too!!! Which is surprising as I normally don't care for vanilla vapes.
Hiya Celtic:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors