Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner has moved to another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Afternoon everyone ! What joy will I have at work tonight lol. I have to hit the powerball ! I'll even buy everyone on this thread the mod of their choice lmao. Have a good day everyone and see ya later !

Hey Breazy_Com. Hope it gets better for you. Take deep breathes, curse, and breath out. Hope it isn't too bad for you tonight. See ya later.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Going I guess, hope you are doing well:wave:

Hi Mark, How was work ? :wave:
Work was pretty much boring as usual, we reset storage containers and vacuum cleaners. How are you getting along?
We're still sending prayers your way for Scott and family. I talked with mom last night and found out one of her sisters is back in the hospital again in CCU. She has caught one of those superbugs while in another hospital, and she's not doing well at all.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Work was pretty much boring as usual, we reset storage containers and vacuum cleaners. How are you getting along?
We're still sending prayers your way for Scott and family. I talked with mom last night and found out one of her sisters is back in the hospital again in CCU. She has caught one of those superbugs while in another hospital, and she's not doing well at all.
Scott has declined rapidly, we are trying to keep him comfortable
Sorry to hear about your Aunt :( My prayers to you guys too<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors