Not open for further replies.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We are taking 8 shifts one off, one on-ish
HUGS back<3
Still, that rotation will mess you up.
If you need to, try melatonin. That's what many firemen use
and what I used when I worked the night shift at the earth station.

Due to 'Gita's work schedule and my son's school, plus the time the nurse's aides showed
most I could get was 4 hours in the morning from 6 to 10 AM

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry!.....I had to "duck outta here" and go do a parent orientation:blah: at the middle school, since my son will be going there at the end of August. Yeah.....NOT looking forward to going back to work :(......but I got about 20 more years til' retirement :facepalm:......so, yeah :wait:.
Hiya Kev. Sounds like you "love" your job about as much as I do mine.:wait::facepalm:

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry!.....I had to "duck outta here" and go do a parent orientation:blah: at the middle school, since my son will be going there at the end of August. Yeah.....NOT looking forward to going back to work :(......but I got about 20 more years til' retirement :facepalm:......so, yeah :wait:.
happy_retirement-2373.gif

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good evening 2WW.:wave: I think Breazy and Kev both "love" their job as much as I do mine.:rolleyes:;):cuss2:
Back in a few, need to run pick up some meds, and a few food items.:wave:
I might need some meds to lol. Evening everyone. Oh well at that four letter word called work. Don't get me wrong I love to work I just hate my job and Company lol. See you guys later or in the am !

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK.......I'm wiped from walking all around that damn school :eek:, and the up and down all those staircases didn't help my foot at all either :gaah:. So......I'll talk to y'all tomorrow........ G'night everybody :wave:.
Have a good night Kev:wave:<3
I might need some meds to lol. Evening everyone. Oh well at that four letter word called work. Don't get me wrong I love to work I just hate my job and Company lol. See you guys later or in the am !
who knows , maybe something better waits for you out there:hug:
Time for work. Goodnight corner family.:goodnight:
Have a good one Mark:wave:<3

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening people. Could everyone msg my wife and tell her to be nice :) She wont let me get a $3500 shotgun for duck shooting next weekend
Evening Kev. Although I usually don't tell my wife what I'm buying :teehee:.......She'd be pissed if I spent $3500 on almost anything :cuss2:. Good luck to ya! :cheers: (Add-on).....Even if that's in NZD, at today's exchange rate, she'd still be a bit pissed at me spending $2400 USD :teehee: ).

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good morning all :wave:. Time to get this :coffee2: maker goin'! :eek:
Good morning, Kevin H :wave:
Evening people. Could everyone msg my wife and tell her to be nice :) She wont let me get a $3500 shotgun for duck shooting next weekend
Good evening, kevinjp. I don't think lady luck would help you out on this one.
Them marriage things. How terribly inconvenient.
Morning Rickajho. :teehee:
Good morning corner family.:wave::coffee::coffee2: Only on for a few this morning as I have to take Brenda to her Dr. appt.
Have a great morning everyone.
Good morning, Mark. :wave:
Like WSF said, hope all goes well for Brenda at the docs.
Good morning Mark. Hope all goes well with the doc.
Good morning, WSF.

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning, Kevin H :wave:

Good evening, kevinjp. I don't think lady luck would help you out on this one.

Morning Rickajho. :teehee:

Good morning, Mark. :wave:
Like WSF said, hope all goes well for Brenda at the docs.

Good morning, WSF.
Good morning Mark :wave:......Hope the wife's Dr. visit goes well!

Good morning 2WW & Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors