Become a Patron!

Whiskey's corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

boriqua75

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi everyone! !!!!! I just got done with my work week after being off due to to the random needle I sat on...lol My body hurts!!!!! I definitely need to haul my big ass to the gym !!! Lolo I have to say I missed you all. I'd check in but had no time to post. It was like being the grounded kid looking out the window at all my friends playing outside! !!

Vape on

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Helllllllllllllllooooooo

tumblr_n337x7cXuJ1smdcxto1_1280_zpsb7b4fe7f.gif

Liz Wonder

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good evening, @Whiskey, @Breazy_Com, @pete67, @Markw4mms, @boriqua75, @Hank Spankman, @LOveWerks, and anyone else in the family I may have missed. I hope you're all vaping your little hearts out! I know I am (lol). I think I will set my CUBE on Max (lol). Usually I vape @ 60 watts, let me turn this bad boy up to 110 degrees - but I need to put some ejuice in first (lol)!

DAMN! Back to 60 watts... kinda feeling a little dizzy. Like that man of mine says, "That mod puts out like a senseless wench!" No comparison here, of course... I'm a lady. :)

Liz Wonder

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm ready for the next update 1.94 come on 200 (LOL) Hopefully LW will be there to pick me up off the floor!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors