Become a Patron!

Whiskey's corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

boriqua75

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
91945cd2ec78ea14b106206a02b9f4f6.jpg
yay!!!!!!!! I'm so excited to try all these flavors! !!! Thank you @Breazy!!!!

Vape on

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Too many people & phones, & Beer, sales men & Women bothering me. Leading the way, it's my Honor. Make everyone you meet happier than you found them. Be Kind, that always works. & make sure your ass is against the wall because you can never tell. :cool:
I submitted to the anger & dropped $ 45.00 in 44 Magnum rounds. Thank You, makes everything better. Poor water heater. (It was rusted anyway) :cool:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good evening everyone. I found out what is wrong with the furnace. When I tested the coils they were fine but the sequencers were out(the switches that turn the coils on). Got them ordered now if I didn't have to do my biopsy Wednesday everything would be great. Not looking forward to it.:(

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And the nightly ritual of trying to figure out what to eat for dinner begins...... You really think 2 chefs(wife and I) wouldn't have so much trouble picking out something to eat but it's intense sometimes hahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Grilled cheese & tomato soup

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol I wish it was that easy, she'd want me to make the soup and do like a 4 cheese grilled cheese on some crazy local bread or something. Otherwise I'd be eating it the classic way, Campbell's with white bread and American cheese!

Meh lol potato potahto, I'm a progresso guy

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm going to go call a gal that might come over after work. She might Be a drone. Hope not. IHOP is a good place too work. She is a Lady & that's all that matters too me.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I submitted to the anger & dropped $ 45.00 in 44 Magnum rounds. Thank You, makes everything better. Poor water heater. (It was rusted anyway) :cool:
I know I'm I'm little late but damn $45? We're they hornady hunting rounds? Haha

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

boriqua75

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And the nightly ritual of trying to figure out what to eat for dinner begins...... You really think 2 chefs(wife and I) wouldn't have so much trouble picking out something to eat but it's intense sometimes hahaha.

Ha!!!! I bet!

Vape on

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors