Whiskey's corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
cowboy_tipping_hat_lg_clr_zps2f29a895.gif

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Break....we so far had a really mild winter, I knew it wouldn't last too much longer, hey ....March is sometimes even worse, we deal with it...LOL

When we were xmas shopping, people were wearing shorts and tank tops -- I felt completely overdressed wearing a short-sleeved shirt and a jacket. Of course, tomorrow they're calling for freezing rain... NOOOOOOOOOOOOO anything but that!

Andria

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Greetings crew. No shopping for me. Car won't start. My own damn fault, should have started it yesterday but didn't. I'm such an idiot sometimes! Had a nice dinner planned for the hubs and that's down the tubes. Poor bastard won't even get a card since I can't go anywhere. I make myself do stinkin mad!!!!

Pete, do you serve coffee to morons cuz I could really use one

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Greetings crew. No shopping for me. Car won't start. My own damn fault, should have started it yesterday but didn't. I'm such an idiot sometimes! Had a nice dinner planned for the hubs and that's down the tubes. Poor bastard won't even get a card since I can't go anywhere. I make myself do stinkin mad!!!!

Sucks big time, hopefully you can make the best of it, Kimber

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No flowers here... my husband is the anti-romantic. But that's ok; he's not too mean to me... usually. :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yours too huh??? I did get a small glass top desk though for my lap top:D

I got over being upset about my husband being the anti-romantic, because he does the most important stuff: comes home everyday, and every payday, hands me all the money so I can put it in the bank and pay bills. That's a good husband! :D Oh and also.. he's so thrilled that I found a way to quit sucking on cancer sticks, he's fine with WHATEVER vape gear I take a notion to buy. :)

Andria

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I bought my Valentine a mixed bouquet Friday, on the way home. Preemptive Valentine's Day flowers, because I knew neither one of us would be particularly interested in venturing forth today, what with the weather forecast, and getting anything Valentine's Day related on the day, well...

This morning I walked back into the computer room to discover this sitting on my desk :)

Valentines_Day-2016.jpeg

I will, of course, share them with her this evening :)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got over being upset about my husband being the anti-romantic, because he does the most important stuff: comes home everyday, and every payday, hands me all the money so I can put it in the bank and pay bills. That's a good husband! :D Oh and also.. he's so thrilled that I found a way to quit sucking on cancer sticks, he's fine with WHATEVER vape gear I take a notion to buy. :)

Andria
Damned sounds like here, can't complain:):)

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'll take one Pete

On the way:)
That doesn't make you a (;)) and the coffee is always ready here;)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought my Valentine a mixed bouquet Friday, on the way home. Preemptive Valentine's Day flowers, because I knew neither one of us would be particularly interested in venturing forth today, what with the weather forecast, and getting anything Valentine's Day related on the day, well...

This morning I walked back into the computer room to discover this sitting on my desk :)

Valentines_Day-2016.jpeg

I will, of course, share them with her this evening :)
WAY cool!!!!:)

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anniversary was a hit, list for the day.
Start truck ... check
Get driveway plowed...check
Candy to the wife...check
Nap....double check

Gotta run to town quick and then I aint doin shit the rest of the day.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have to shovel our drive ugh. Bbl after i freeze solid

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors