Become a Patron!

Whiskey's corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The day draws closer. Ive all but given up fighting for root cannals my insurence basicly told me to get bent. But thats why i had the apointment..... its just waiting for the day to come.

So really any recomendations? Im probably gunna get a hanya postless but i want to entertain other options :)
go to dental school. pay cash and have those bitches pulled.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Why? So you can go at it with a damn drill?
No? Why you say that? So ive slightly modified a good rda and drasicly modified cheap old mtl rdas. Ive not touched the mad hatter, the lush, or the alliance. I havent needed to. And kost of the time if i drill an rda im just increasing the posthole size.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fricken storm Tuesday
very-sad-smiley-emoticon%201_zpsppbneyef.gif

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fricken storm Tuesday
very-sad-smiley-emoticon%201_zpsppbneyef.gif

Under a storm watch from monday through tuesday.

go to dental school. pay cash and have those bitches pulled.

@Boattlebot nasty is right. Not to sound like a dick...well maybe but, I don't want to hear you complain again about your teeth if your going to continue buying shit instead of getting them taken out, and don't give me the bs insurance excuse again. Spend the money and have them taken out.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Under a storm watch from monday through tuesday.

@Boattlebot nasty is right. Not to sound like a dick...well maybe but, I don't want to hear you complain again about your teeth if your going to continue buying shit instead of getting them taken out, and don't give me the bs insurance excuse again. Spend the money and have them taken out.
Im just waiting for the damn apointment. I had it set a littke while ago and i was useing the time inbetween to fight with my insurence company to cover root cannals..... i have insurence. They just barely pay for shit but extractions i got covered...

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
ThAts whats gunna happen minus the intern that has no clue how a needle works.
Interns need to learn needle work.
Trust me no more vape shit you will need the funds for antibiotics due to the abcesses you got going on.
Root canals are to kill nerves and drain abcesses infecting around the nerves. Pull or root canal you are going to be on a wild run of antibiotics.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have good insurence but dental insurence is a joke. And thats coming from my dentist.

Its a money problem with root cannals. Its not a money problem to get them yanked. I was hopeing to keep my teeth in my face. But it dosent look like thst will happen.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Anyways like ive said before the teeth are getting fixed.

So for real any recomendations on a new rda?

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Here stick this one in your butt, this one in your ear and this one in your mouth...wait this one in your mouth and this one in your butt.

boriqua75

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Happy valentine's day my friends !!!! I hope red candy hearts or chocolate finds you taste buds today!!! Hopefully from ejuice preferably! !!

Vape on
I got a couple mini cupcakes. they were good but not sitting good.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Actually this is Day 3 from surgery, so Ice pack, oxys and coffee not in that order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors