Who Can Blow The Biggest Clouds?

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A hazy fog fills the air inside a storefront on Saginaw's Michigan Avenue.

A group of men, many sporting tattoos and some in hooded sweatshirts, sit with their heads down as they prepare to use pliers, wire cutters and screwdrivers to begin their intricate work.

"It's building time," a voice calls out.

A half-hour later, a timer sounds and the men use their creations to transform into puffing dragons.

http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/index.ssf/2015/03/who_can_blow_the_largest_e-cig.html

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I like to blow clouds when i'm at home or really far away from other people.

But to do it as a sport?

These guys might as well stand in a line, have someone take a ruler and measure their dicks.

Cloud Chasing IS a "my dick is bigger than yours" contest.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I like to blow clouds when i'm at home or really far away from other people.

But to do it as a sport?

These guys might as well stand in a line, have someone take a ruler and measure their dicks.

Cloud Chasing IS a "my dick is bigger than yours" contest.

I prefer to be the one measuring my OWN dick. I trust my own ability to read a tape measure. Others, well, they just LIE about it. :D

CDZVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A hazy fog fills the air inside a storefront on Saginaw's Michigan Avenue.

A group of men, many sporting tattoos and some in hooded sweatshirts, sit with their heads down as they prepare to use pliers, wire cutters and screwdrivers to begin their intricate work.

"It's building time," a voice calls out.

A half-hour later, a timer sounds and the men use their creations to transform into puffing dragons.

http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/index.ssf/2015/03/who_can_blow_the_largest_e-cig.html

I read that hearing the "voice of God", from NFL films and an orchestra, lol

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think the contests are harmless. They use zero nic and it draws people into the shop. Nobody's getting hurt so let the kids have their fun.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
"In the news today several young adults died due to asphyxiation while having a contest to blow the biggest clouds possible"

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't think anyone really has a problem with the cloud comps.

Though many of us see them as stupid stunts. Not a bad (harmful) thing so much as just looking like a dumb kid doing dumb things.

"Hey Cletus, hold my beer! Check this shit out!"

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
When these dipshits decide to practice their cloud blowing skills in the toy isle at Wal-Mart it makes us all look bad.

This really happened.

There is a youtube vid of some asshole blowing clouds in the toy isle at wal-mart.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
When these dipshits decide to practice their cloud blowing skills in the toy isle at Wal-Mart it makes us all look bad.

This really happened.

There is a youtube vid of some asshole blowing clouds in the toy isle at wal-mart.
Yeah but they aren't doing that. They're doing it in a vape shop, so don't take it out on them just because some OTHER assholes were vaping in the WalMart. We can't pretend kids don't like to blow clouds. It's part of the vaping culture and it's a hell of a lot safer than skateboarding What's the point of looking down on them? At least they're not smoking cigarettes.

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
to be fair you dont have to be a cloud chaser to blow a huge cloud in walmart's toy aisle, my clouds can be big just using my 1 ohm orchid setup and im not a cloud chaser by any means

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah but they aren't doing that. They're doing it in a vape shop, so don't take it out on them just because some OTHER assholes were vaping in the WalMart. We can't pretend kids don't like to blow clouds. It's part of the vaping culture and it's a hell of a lot safer than skateboarding What's the point of looking down on them? At least they're not smoking cigarettes.

What? LOL. That's the most goofy defense I have heard in some time.

In my state, it is ILLEGAL for anyone under 18 to posses or use vape juice and gear, no matter IF it's zero nic. I may not happen to agree that nicotine is an "evil" substance like most people do (associating it with smoking), but I think it is at least reasonable to allow them to deny KIDS at this point, the use of vape stuff.

The issue at hand is, that those younger people have ZERO respect for the most part, if they are cloud chasers. They find a lot of humor in blowing clouds, where they aren't supposed to be. That cloud chasing isn't just in their homes or at the comp. It spills over because of the mindset of many. And it's NOT just kids, who need a lesson in manners.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What? LOL. That's the most goofy defense I have heard in some time.

In my state, it is ILLEGAL for anyone under 18 to posses or use vape juice and gear, no matter IF it's zero nic. I may not happen to agree that nicotine is an "evil" substance like most people do (associating it with smoking), but I think it is at least reasonable to allow them to deny KIDS at this point, the use of vape stuff.

The issue at hand is, that those younger people have ZERO respect for the most part, if they are cloud chasers. They find a lot of humor in blowing clouds, where they aren't supposed to be. That cloud chasing isn't just in their homes or at the comp. It spills over because of the mindset of many. And it's NOT just kids, who need a lesson in manners.
I'm just showing my age. When I say kids I don't mean underage kids, I mean young adults.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm just showing my age. When I say kids I don't mean underage kids, I mean young adults.

I know what you mean.

But there are quite a few underage people, into vaping. I've witnessed a lot of that myself. They weren't just the younger crowd, but actually under aged.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I know what you mean.

But there are quite a few underage people, into vaping. I've witnessed a lot of that myself. They weren't just the younger crowd, but actually under aged.
Sure there are, but we're talking about the story that I'm linking to about some young people of legal age holding a cloud contest. What does that have to do with underage vapors or the WalMart for that matter. Lol?

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
TinyChat already has Cloud Comps and it's flooded with underage kids who are following these "Cloud Chasers" on Instagram/snapchat/etc...this whole Cloud Chasing culture has gotten out of hand, there are literally 8 year olds following these Cloud Chasers and yes...those 8 year olds are vaping.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sure there are, but we're talking about the story that I'm linking to about some young people of legal age holding a cloud contest. What does that have to do with underage vapors or the WalMart for that matter. Lol?

Because I do NOT believe people are being carded at the door to verify age. That's what it has to do with it.

Because these vape sites have NOT self policed and tried to be in the "right" about things, the loop hole exists where kids can buy vape juice and gear online, as well as many stores will NOT card them.

Once it's in their hands, do you REALLY believe these shop owners are carding them? Noooooo..

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Personally I couldn't care less if an underage kid vapes 0 nicotine. But if it's the law then, yes, they should be carded and I would imagine they are carding them so the authorities don't come in and shut them down. No politician proposing regulations, bans and taxes on e-cigs has ever once made mention to how big the clouds are. It's not a factor. Let them blow big clouds if they like, who are they hurting?

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Because I do NOT believe people are being carded at the door to verify age. That's what it has to do with it.

Because these vape sites have NOT self policed and tried to be in the "right" about things, the loop hole exists where kids can buy vape juice and gear online, as well as many stores will NOT card them.

Once it's in their hands, do you REALLY believe these shop owners are carding them? Noooooo..

There is no limit to what kids can buy online. Anything you can buy, they can buy. That isn't cloud chasers fault, it's not the vendors fault, it's not the internets faults. It's their parents fault. Period.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
And there is where you are likely confused. Most kids that are buying juice, are NOT buying zero nic.

Like all teens, they go to extremes. They want the "strongest" nic hey can get. I've heard that directly from different shop owners. It's a trend.

I don't really care if some kid wants to blow zero nic clouds either, but that's not what is happening. They want the "buzz" as much as they want to be obnoxious with clouds.

You also have to look at it from a NON vaper's perspective. You want someone blowing huge clouds of some shit, in your face? It's classless to act that way, and KIDS like to push the envelope.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
There is no limit to what kids can buy online. Anything you can buy, they can buy. That isn't cloud chasers fault, it's not the vendors fault, it's not the internets faults. It's their parents fault. Period.

And as a PARENT, you can't be everywhere, all the time.

That's a silly argument.

I did a lot of things as a teen, that my parents would NOT have approved of. But no kid is under 24/7 surveillance.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And there is where you are likely confused. Most kids that are buying juice, are NOT buying zero nic.

Like all teens, they go to extremes. They want the "strongest" nic hey can get. I've heard that directly from different shop owners. It's a trend.

I don't really care if some kid wants to blow zero nic clouds either, but that's not what is happening. They want the "buzz" as much as they want to be obnoxious with clouds.

You also have to look at it from a NON vaper's perspective. You want someone blowing huge clouds of some shit, in your face? It's classless to act that way, and KIDS like to push the envelope.
Personally I don't buy that, mainly because overdosing on nicotine is NOT a pleasant experience, but even if it's true I have better things to worry about than if kids are vaping nicotine. As long as they aren't smoking cigarettes, which they would most certainly be doing if vaping wasn't available to them, I have no real problem with it.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That's a silly argument.

I did a lot of things as a teen, that my parents would NOT have approved of. But no kid is under 24/7 surveillance.

LOL. Your argument is that the shop owner, internet vendor, random dude on the street should be your kids parent because you are unable to. :rolleyes:

I'm afraid that when every child has the same opportunity to lie, steal and cheat in order to vape and yet relatively few do so as a percentage of the population, the common denominator is the individual parents. In other words, most parents do a fine job of not having vaping kids. It's called, being a parent.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Personally I don't buy that, mainly because overdosing on nicotine is NOT a pleasant experience, but even if it's true I have better things to worry about than if kids are vaping nicotine. As long as they aren't smoking cigarettes, which they would most certainly be doing if vaping wasn't available to them, I have no real problem with it.

Neither is drinking and drinking so much, you puke your guts up. Being hung over the next day...
But kids are STILL doing it, aren't they?

Like I said, kids take things to extremes.

You've got to drop that absolutely stupid defense of "at least they aren't smoking cigs". Because reasonable people will not hear a damn thing you say, when you say that. The bulk of people will reject that statement as well.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Neither is drink and drinking so much, you pike your guts up. Being hung over the next day...
But kids are STILL doing it, aren't they?

Like I said, kids take things to extremes.

You've got to drop that absolutely stupid defense of "at least they aren't smoking cigs". Because reasonable people will not hear a damn thing you say, when you say that. The bulk of people will reject that statement as well.
Hey, I posted a simple human interest story about legal age people holding a cloud chasing contest in the confines of a vape shop. You're the one that wants to turn it into a totally unrelated argument about underage vaping.

And my opinion is not a "defense"; I'm not "defending" anything. That's the way I feel, period. I don't give a flying fuck if some kids vape. Who fucking cares? Seriously? Kids will do what kids will do and they are going to do it anyway regardless of what you or I think about it, so who gives a fuck really?

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
LOL. Your argument is that the shop owner, internet vendor, random dude on the street should be your kids parent because you are unable to. :rolleyes:

I'm afraid that when every child has the same opportunity to lie, steal and cheat in order to vape and yet relatively few do so as a percentage of the population, the common denominator is the individual parents. In other words, most parents do a fine job of not having vaping kids. It's called, being a parent.
Nope. That ISN'T my argument.
What I'm saying is, your argument will lead to overbearing laws and regulations.

Yes, parents should be responsible for what their kids are doing. But parents can't be everywhere ALL the time. If you think so, you are out of touch with reality. NO kid has ever been "perfect". If you are a parent, you know that.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey, I posted a simple human interest story about legal age people holding a cloud chasing contest in the confines of a vape shop. You're the one that wants to turn it into a totally unrelated argument about underage vaping.

And my opinion is not a "defense"; I'm not "defending" anything. That's the way I feel, period. I don't give a flying fuck if some kids vape. Who fucking cares? Seriously? Kids will do what kids will do and they are going to do it anyway regardless of what you or I think about it, so who gives a fuck really?

Butt hurt much?

Got ANY proof everyone in attendance WAS of legal age? Of coarse you don't.

So how come you lose control of your temper, when someone debates you? Are you not up to a debate, or are you just pissed because I'm not slapping your back in agreement?

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The overbearing laws and regulations are coming REGARDLESS. A freakin' cloud chasing contest isn't going to make or break whether or not the sleaze bag politicians and lobbyists want to screw us.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The overbearing laws and regulations are coming REGARDLESS. A freakin' cloud chasing contest isn't going to make or break whether or not the sleaze bag politicians and lobbyists want to screw us.

It does give them credence, in the eyes of the public.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Butt hurt much?

Got ANY proof everyone in attendance WAS of legal age? Of coarse you don't.

So how come you loose control of your temper, when someone debates you? Are you not up to a debate, or are you just pissed because I'm not slapping your back in agreement?
What part of I don't care didn't you understand? I can't believe you resorted to the childest "butt hurt" response for like the fiftieth thousandth time already. Your hijacking my thread about a cloud chasing contest with your need to get your daily argument fix in. There's nothing in the article to indicate that there are any underage people involved, you're making that all up in your mind and I'm not going to continue to even discuss this with you now that you've once again sunken to your childish "butt hurt" level. Have a great day freemind.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
These kids aren't just vaping 0mg nic...they're using and buying vape gear that is labelled and promoted as Competition. Last night there were at least 12 underage kids vaping nic as high as 42mg while competing in virtual based Cloud Comps. One kid yelled and I quote "I am getting dizzy as fuck." while others were saying you don't Cloud Chase with 42mg nic. This kid was making his own juice to boot and at 42mg nic level FFS. These kids aren't strictly vaping 0mg nic, just search these Social Networks and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Where the fuck are their mother fucking parents, they're the ones to blame but those companies marketing the Cloud Chasing Competition mods/juice/etc are also too...along with these assholes promoting themselves as Professional Cloud Chasers on Social Media Networks since they are far more then aware that underage kids are following them and attempting to idolize them for the Clouds they can blow FFS.

This shit has gone to fucking far, I will not sit back and see a fucking kid...literally a kid, overdose on 42mg nic. I am not bullshiting here when I state that these kids, parents, and Cloud Chasers all need a period in the Department of Justice. Mother fucking Cloud Chasers are suggesting to kids to build...are you ready...0.001ohm fucking coils, I have observed all of this shit go down.

I will be recording from here on out and reporting everyone involved to their local police department and to Child Protective Services (with their ISP IP's too), I won't dox them but their IP's are fair game with simple software that Developers utilize daily.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What part of I don't care didn't you understand? I can't believe you resorted to the childest "butt hurt" response for like the fiftieth thousandth time already. Your hijacking my thread about a cloud chasing contest with your need to get your daily argument fix in. There's nothing in the article to indicate that there are any underage people involved, you're making that all up in your mind and I'm not going to continue to even discuss this with you now that you've once again sunken to your childish "butt hurt" level. Have a great day freemind.

Lol.
So it was about not being able to debate. It's cool. I knew you couldn't anyway. :)

You should care.... Because other people DO care about kids vaping. Even if it is a small number over all of kids vaping, it enough to get the public on the side of politicians.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope. That ISN'T my argument.
What I'm saying is, your argument will lead to overbearing laws and regulations.

Yes, parents should be responsible for what their kids are doing. But parents can't be everywhere ALL the time. If you think so, you are out of touch with reality. NO kid has ever been "perfect". If you are a parent, you know that.

I don't know what your argument is then. Complaining that kids can have access to vaping surely won't stop any future regulation. It will encourage future regulation. You are literally asking for it. And when the ciggarete type regulations happen, nothing will change. Kids do still smoke. It's just how the real life is.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol.
So it was about not being able to debate. It's cool. I knew you couldn't anyway. :)

You should care.... Because other people DO care about kids vaping. Even if it is a small number over all of kids vaping, it enough to get the public on the side of politicians.
But I DON'T care. If I had kids I would LET them vape if they wanted to. But I don't even have kids, which makes me care all the less.

I'm all for a good debate, freemind, but when the only response you have is calling me "butt hurt" the debate is over. I'm a fifty year old man. What makes you think I want to engage in that level of dialog?

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't know what your argument is then. Complaining that kids can have access to vaping surely won't stop any future regulation. It will encourage future regulation. You are literally asking for it. And when the ciggarete type regulations happen, nothing will change. Kids do still smoke. It's just the real life is.

My argument IS, that there are already laws that are supposed to stop kids from getting free access. Shop owners are skirting the law. Vendors are skirting the law. In some cases, attracting kids to use their gear and juices.

This is something that has already been claimed by the media. These retailers are on an all out rush, to get every penny, from ANYPLACE they can. There WILL be laws much more strict, because of the outright greed. Because SOME are pandering to kids, to get their money too.

Parents can NOT be everywhere, and so the government WILL step in. Blaming the parents 100% is disingenuous. Vapers with the attitude, who gives a fuck, OR, it's all the parents fault, are leading the charge for more regulation. They are being unreasonable, and they will be ignored.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
While I have no issues with laws being passed to require people to be a certain age before legally buying vape stuff, this whole argument that is taking place here makes me think of the parents that try to get violence banned in movies and video games. Spending their time protesting and complaining instead of properly raising their kids and teaching them the difference between right and wrong. THAT is what it comes down to. Yes, parents can't be around all the time, everybody knows that, but what they can do is make the best use of the time they DO have available to try and educate and raise their children properly. Isn't that the job of a parent?

I will be recording from here on out and reporting everyone involved to their local police department and to Child Protective Services (with their ISP IP's too), I won't dox them but their IP's are fair game with simple software that Developers utilize daily.
So, basically anybody that *you* feel is blowing too big a cloud will be reported to the police?
Or do you just mean minors?

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
But I DON'T care. If I had kids I would LET them vape if they wanted to. But I don't even have kids, which makes me care all the less.

I'm all for a good debate, freemind, but when the only response you have is calling me "butt hurt" the debate is over. I'm a fifty year old man. What makes you think I want to engage in that level of dialog?

It's a good thing you don't have kids. Your lack of skills is obvious. You should never encourage kids to start a habit, or do things that are socially unacceptable.

Secondly, the "butt hurt" was in response to your foul mouthed response. Act like a bitch and I'll treat you like one.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's a silly argument.

Sory, I agree with Time's post. When it comes to internet purchases, yes, it is more likely the parents fault. Simply put, you need a credit card or paypal to make an online purchase, two things which a minor can't easily obtain or use without a parent, and two things which a parent can easily look into to see what it is being used for. So it comes down to the parent taking action against improper usage and punishing their kid by restricting usage, grounding, whatever.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
lll
While I have no issues with laws being passed to require people to be a certain age before legally buying vape stuff, this whole argument that is taking place here makes me think of the parents that try to get violence banned in movies and video games. Spending their time protesting and complaining instead of properly raising their kids and teaching them the difference between right and wrong. THAT is what it comes down to. Yes, parents can't be around all the time, everybody knows that, but what they can do is make the best use of the time they DO have available to try and educate and raise their children properly. Isn't that the job of a parent?

So, basically anybody that *you* feel is blowing too big a cloud will be reported to the police?
Or do you just mean minors?

All parties who are obviously involved, that means Pro Cloud Chasers (whom some are even sponsored) blatantly giving advice to minors on Cloud Chasing. The great thing about Video/Audio capture is that, it literally speaks for itself and there is no getting out of it with lies.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sory, I agree with Time's post. When it comes to internet purchases, yes, it is more likely the parents fault. Simply put, you need a credit card or paypal to make an online purchase, two things which can't easily be obtained without a parent, and two things which a parent can easily look into to see what it is being used for. So it comes down to the parent taking action against improper usage and punishing their kid by restricting usage, grounding, whatever.

Untrue.

Any dolt can go to walmart and buy a credit card. They sell them everyday.

There is no distinction from the CC readers, from a disposable Visa CC and one from a CC company. They are all the same when you run them.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's a good thing you don't have kids. Your lack of skills is obvious. You should never encourage kids to start a habit, or do things that are socially unacceptable.

Secondly, the "butt hurt" was in response to your foul mouthed response. Act like a bitch and I'll treat you like one.
Oh grow up already. Me using the word "fuck" isn't even close to you using a metaphor that suggests you are sticking your dick in my ass. Grow the fuck up already. It's the first fifty degree day out in months and I'm getting out of the house, so have a great day freemind, I really mean that.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
All parties who are obviously involved, that means Pro Cloud Chasers (whom some are even sponsored) blatantly giving advice to minors on Cloud Chasing. The great thing about Video/Audio capture is that, it literally speaks for itself and there is no getting out of it with lies.

Ahh, ok, I gotcha.
for a second their I thought you were basically trying to declare a war on cloud chasing in general. lol

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Untrue.

Any dolt can go to walmart and buy a credit card. They sell them everyday.

There is no distinction from the CC readers, from a disposable Visa CC and one from a CC company. They are all the same when you run them.

Good point.
Forgot about prepaid disposable credit cards

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh grow up already. Me using the word "fuck" isn't even close to you using a metaphor that suggests you are sticking your dick in my ass. Grow the fuck up already. It's the first fifty degree day out in months and I'm getting out of the house, so have a great day freemind, I really mean that.
Say what? Are you on the "fruity" side? I insinuated NO such thing you queen. I wouldn't stick my dick in ANYTHING of yours.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ahh, ok, I gotcha.
for a second their I thought you were basically trying to declare a war on cloud chasing in general. lol

Oh no...there are far more Pro/Amateurs Cloud Chasers who threatened these minors with calling their parents since these minors give out there FB/Social Media Network accounts like it's candy.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh no...there are far more Pro/Amateurs Cloud Chasers who threatened these minors with calling their parents since these minors give out there FB/Social Media Network accounts like it's candy.

Quite true, kids these days are all over twitter, facebook, etc.

damn, saying stuff like that makes me feel old

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I support this.

Now if we could just get rid of the dipshiters I mean hipsters that fog anywhere we would be golden. But damn I love dropping a weather system right in their faces to wipe the smug off their mugs.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I support this.
But damn I love dropping a weather system right in their faces to wipe the smug off their mugs.

Is it bad that I kinda want to see some punk kid blow his idea of a cloud in my face at a store just so I can turn around and hit him with a bigger one? :p

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am not kidding here, a lot of minors seriously idolize these Pro Cloud Chasers and go out...buy or have someone else buy the identical setup as their idol...that increases some of these Pro Cloud Chasers Delusion of Grandeur. These guys are seriously arguing over who has the most followers on instagram/vine/snapchat...I'm talking about those Cloud Chasers.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I support this.

Now if we could just get rid of the dipshiters I mean hipsters that fog anywhere we would be golden. But damn I love dropping a weather system right in their faces to wipe the smug off their mugs.

Is it bad that I kinda want to see some punk kid blow his idea of a cloud in my face at a store just so I can turn around and hit him with a bigger one? :p

I'll whip this out...

CHA_3056.jpg

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
lol. btw, I am far from a cloud chaser, I'm more for nice strong flavor.
But you need more vapor to taste more flavor and I like a nice warm vape that can fill my lungs so clouds are a side effect.

I wouldn't dare waste time entering any comps though.

VU Sponsors