Become a Patron!

Who Can Blow The Biggest Clouds?

CrazyVpr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
LOL. Butthurt much?

So no solution?

Millions of parents succeed in preventing their children from vaping. I've seen no other method that works at all.
Did they prevent their children, or did the kids just not want to VAPE?
Butt hurt? Really, are you fucking 14 years old? Come on. How about upset. Do you ask your kids if they are butt hurt when they complain. I mean really fucking grow up. Butt hurt????? So many better adult words you can use. My parents didn't stop me from doing Staff Removed, I just didn't want to do it. You must be a shitty parent.

Last edited by a moderator:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Butt hurt? Really, are you fucking 14 years old? Come on. How about upset. Do you ask your kids if they are butt hurt when they complain. I mean really fucking grow up. Butt hurt????? So many better adult words you can use. My parents didn't stop me from doing ******, I just didn't want to do it. You must be a shitty parent.

Scram troll. I don't feel like feeding you today.

CrazyVpr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Scram troll. I don't feel like feeding you today.
I love how you fucking assholes think trolling is anyone who differs from your stupid ideas. Fuck off.
Learn what trolling is. And learn how to raise your stupid kids. And stop telling others how to raise theirs.

CrazyVpr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Now looky at who has to have the last word. Scram troll.
Still don't know what trolling is do you loser. Go play with your perfect kids who are never going to do anything wrong. Ever because you taught them what is bad. Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay you fuckers have become very boring.

Here, watch some cloud formations instead.

Fuck it. Hey @vaperature I'm gonna jump on the thread jack band wagon and post some cloud blowing.
See if I can derail your thread.

;)

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Still don't know what trolling is do you loser. Go play with your perfect kids who are never going to do anything wrong. Ever because you taught them what is bad. Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Listen buddy, I don't mind playing around with you because you're such a goof, but you're obviously a troll and you've already been warned once about your trolling by a moderator. People here are getting sick and tired of this kind of shit. We just want to have a forum where people generally get along and discuss things on a mature level. Arguing is okay as long as it's done civilly, but nothing you offer, ever, is civil, it's all just bullshit trying to instigate an argument which is the very definition of trolling. You seem to pop in exclusively when a member or two whom I won't name is involved, which is even more suspect. If you don't have anything productive to offer this forum why continue to harass people here?

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Blow them clouds right in the faces of those sleazy politicians. \

Saying that we can't blow clouds because it might hurt the "movement" is like saying gay people can't kiss because it will hurt the gay movement or black people can't be black because they will hurt the civil rights movement or women can't get pregnant because it will hurt the equal pay movement. Fuck that shit.

BLOW THEM CLOUDS AND BE PROUD

CrazyVpr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Listen buddy, I don't mind playing around with you because you're such a goof, but you're obviously a troll and you've already been warned once about your trolling by a moderator. People here are getting sick and tired of this kind of shit. We just want to have a forum where people generally get along and discuss things on a mature level. Arguing is okay as long as it's done civilly, but nothing you offer, ever, is civil, it's all just bullshit trying to instigate an argument which is the very definition of trolling. You seem to pop in exclusively when a member or two whom I won't name is involved, which is even more suspect. If you don't have anything productive to offer this forum why continue to harass people here?
"I say what I want when I want this is a forum that's what it's for, discussions"

vaperature, blogger.

Oh, and FUCK OFF

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
"I say what I want when I want this is a forum that's what it's for, discussions"

vaperature, blogger.

Oh, and FUCK OFF
Have you ever said anything productive? Welcomed a new member? Given advice to a newbie? Thanked someone for giving good information? Said something that made someone feel good instead of bad? Why are you here?

CrazyVpr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Have you ever said anything productive? Welcomed a new member? Given advice to a newbie? Thanked someone for giving good information? Said something that made someone feel good instead of bad? Why are you here?
I say what I want when I want where I want.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought you were done arguing many posts ago mr. Gotta get the last word.
LOL, there you are again, I was wondering what took you so long.

Ok heres the scoop,
3=4 of you posters in here and you know who you are, are coming into ANOTHER thread and are doing your arguing back and forth, and unfortunately for the OP are looking to get this thread moved to UMADBRO area very soon because of where your taking the thread in tone and arguement, Just how many of these moves do you think staff and members are going to put up with?? This is a warning. (AGAIN) keep the back and forth bickering out of it.

DarthVaper419

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah but they aren't doing that. They're doing it in a vape shop, so don't take it out on them just because some OTHER assholes were vaping in the WalMart. We can't pretend kids don't like to blow clouds. It's part of the vaping culture and it's a hell of a lot safer than skateboarding What's the point of looking down on them? At least they're not smoking cigarettes.

There is literally nothing that has ever been done that has not been done in the dingy aisles of a wal mart. What a crappy argument. This whole thread is crappy. Me thinks if you feel this strongly, one way or the other, about how people vape, maybe you should get more hobbies or something.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Butt hurt? Really, are you fucking 14 years old? Come on. How about upset. Do you ask your kids if they are butt hurt when they complain. I mean really fucking grow up. Butt hurt????? So many better adult words you can use. My parents didn't stop me from doing Staff Removed, I just didn't want to do it. You must be a shitty parent.
Fuck you. Loser. Not trolling any more than you are.
Disagreeing with your stupidity is not trolling.
There is no solution.
I love how you fucking assholes think trolling is anyone who differs from your stupid ideas. Fuck off.
Learn what trolling is. And learn how to raise your stupid kids. And stop telling others how to raise theirs.

vaperature, blogger.

Oh, and FUCK OFF
Quoted for good measure

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
gawd.. after looking at those pics, I gotta quit vaping... Rather smoke than be a basement dweeb.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL....

You think the kids that ARE doing stuff they shouldn't, you think they are doing those things with their mom and dad? How many of those parents taught those kids, that it was a "bad idea"?

You are so out of touch, it pathetic. You think that because you tell little Johnny or Jane NOT to do evil drugs, or smoke, or vape, or drink, that magically they never will... Because you cared enough to tell them? LMFAO!

I bet you would shit your pants, if you saw what your kids are doing, when you aren't around.

The drug and alcohol laws are working ok. People are going to jail for breaking the law. They are learning there are consequences for bad acts. They work the same as other laws. Punishing people who do stupid things.
Not to really but in here, but I have a question.. Do you just automatically assume that your kids are doing everything wrong? That every time they leave the house they become drinking, smoking drug addicts whoring out for sex?

WiSilverVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I'm pretty sure you are STILL doing "staff removed".....lots and lots of it....that's the only way I can comprehend the idiocy you post.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
In fact it IS getting moved-
Warning the following members on thread:

vaperature
CrazyVpr
freemind
Time

If the moderators would rather have another ECF, just speak up and say so. This childish public scorning is very ECF-like. The very thing you all bitch about with that place.

I think I have been VERY civil. I just happen to NOT agree with some opinions, and have my own.

There isn't a single thread in these forums, that stay 100% on topic, nor is there a thread without a differing opinion.

You guys do what you think is best. I'm not going to "fall in line" because you say I should, nor do I expect others to. I'm sure this is how it all started, over at ECF as well. How long before this place ends up heavy handed too?

I know your jobs can be tough at times, but acting like this isn't productive. Seems like I said, the way things are run, WILL change after VU got voted best forum. And it is, right? Now we are seeing open "warning" and threats to members, kinda like everyone says ECF does.

Struggle to be different, yet become the same..... o_O

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not to really but in here, but I have a question.. Do you just automatically assume that your kids are doing everything wrong? That every time they leave the house they become drinking, smoking drug addicts whoring out for sex?
Nope.
I just assume they are HUMAN and fallible like all humans.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If the moderators would rather have another ECF, just speak up and say so. This childish public scorning is very ECF-like. The very thing you all bitch about with that place.

I think I have been VERY civil. I just happen to NOT agree with some opinions, and have my own.

There isn't a single thread in these forums, that stay 100% on topic, nor is there a thread without a differing opinion.

You guys do what you think is best. I'm not going to "fall in line" because you say I should, nor do I expect others to. I'm sure this is how it all started, over at ECF as well. How long before this place ends up heavy handed too?

I know your jobs can be tough at times, but acting like this isn't productive. Seems like I said, the way things are run, WILL change after VU got voted best forum. And it is, right? Now we are seeing open "warning" and threats to members, kinda like everyone says ECF does.

tumblr_nelstla28x1s8p0u7o1_1280_zpsftdtemoq.jpg

Love-Miss-Kiss-Hugs-Gens-gifs-Love-_zps5183c806.gif

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

BS, I start a thread about a simple cloud chasing contest and you hijacked the thread and turned it into a shouting match about underage vaping which has nothing to do with the story I was linking to. Somehow I end up getting a warning for what you started and get my thread moved to U MAD BRO, when the more logical action would have been just to delete the off topic and nasty comments. If you wanted to bitch about underage vaping why not just start your own thread about underage vaping, why come into my thread and ruin it? Do I come into your threads and do that to you? When you come into my thread and start pointlessly arguing with people I have only two choices. I can just ignore you and allow you to completely hijack my thread, or I can respond to you and then it looks like I'm part of the problem and I risk getting punished for it. I'm getting sick of this. Why am I getting a warning for posting comments in my own thread??

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
BS, I start a thread about a simple cloud chasing contest and you hijacked the thread and turned it into a shouting match about underage vaping which has nothing to do with the story I was linking to. Somehow I end up getting a warning for what you started and get my thread moved to U MAD BRO, when the more logical action would have been just to delete the off topic and nasty comments. If you wanted to bitch about underage vaping why not just start your own thread about underage vaping, why come into my thread and ruin it? Do I come into your threads and do that to you? When you come into my thread and start pointlessly arguing with people I have only two choices. I can just ignore you and allow you to completely hijack my thread, or I can respond to you and then it looks like I'm part of the problem and I risk getting punished for it. I'm getting sick of this. Why am I getting a warning for posting comments in my own thread??

Look Richard Cranium....

You go to ANY thread and post whatever you choose to, even if it's not in line with the OP. BFD if I do the same. You "don't get to tell me" what to do. Remember those words? So piss off. It's an open forum, for open discussion. Right?

I'm not the ONLY one sick and fucking tired of children vaping, and sick and tired of the laws that already exist, not being enforced. I'm also sick and tired of vapers, not giving a shit if kids are Vaping. Especially when we know, this is a point of contention to the ANTZ. If we can't find common ground, there will be no room at the discussion table for vapers.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Look Richard Cranium....

You go to ANY thread and post whatever you choose to, even if it's not in line with the OP. BFD if I do the same. You "don't get to tell me" what to do. Remember those words? So piss off. It's an open forum, for open discussion. Right?

I'm not the ONLY one sick and fucking tired of children vaping, and sick and tired of the laws that already exist, not being enforced. I'm also sick and tired of vapers, not giving a shit if kids are Vaping. Especially when we know, this is a point of contention to the ANTZ. If we can't find common ground, there will be no room at the discussion table for vapers.
That's all well but what does that have to do with my thread about a cloud chasing contest among legal age people being held in a vape shop? Nothing, that's what. I don't go into people's threads and hijack them with off topic arguments. In fact I don't want to argue here at all. There's really only three people here that argue with me all the time, you being one of them. All you want to do is argue. It's so tiresome. Sometimes I try to just talk to you but within minutes it escalates into you calling me butthurt and making personal, insulting comments to me. I've explained to you before that I have no desire to argue with you, yet you insist on arguing with me, over and over. There are thousands of other members here. Can't you go argue with one of them? I'm not here to debate everything day and night. I'm here to hang out with friends and help educate people about vaping and also learn about vaping and look for some good deals. I'm here to have a little fun, not to get frustrated and angry. So I'm just asking you from one man to another, can you please stop hijacking my threads?

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

not my place to say anything, so please excuse me if i am out of line here.....

without some sort of structure, there is anarchy. and anarchy is no fun for anyone. i doubt if anyone (even you?) wants an "anything goes no matter what" forum. i know i don't. but i also do not like heavy handed moderators.

that being said, i don't have a problem with you idiots going at each other in an area designated for such idiocy. that is why, when you guys start up, you get moved to the "problem child" threads. that way you can roll around in the mud, kick each other in the balls, call each other horrid names, argue until you die....and it doesn't bother anyone else.

and that is MY opinion, which i am also entitled to. :)

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
There's also something to be said about those who regularly stir the pot in these types of threads, including some moderators, and then stand back and wag the finger of shame at everyone else.

This forum was set up for anarchy, and that's exactly what it got.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

without some sort of structure, there is anarchy. and anarchy is no fun for anyone. i doubt if anyone (even you?) wants an "anything goes no matter what" forum. i know i don't. but i also do not like heavy handed moderators.

that being said, i don't have a problem with you idiots going at each other in an area designated for such idiocy. that is why, when you guys start up, you get moved to the "problem child" threads. that way you can roll around in the mud, kick each other in the balls, call each other horrid names, argue until you die....and it doesn't bother anyone else.

The problem with that, the way I see it as the OP, is that people can just come into a thread that wasn't a problem to begin with and start causing problems and then the thread ends up getting moved to the problem child area as if the OP is part of the problem. VU has like five rules, one of them is no belittling, yet belittling comments are allowed to go on and on and instead of the answer being just delete the belittling comment and give a warning to the person making it, they're allowed to go on and on until the entire thread is filled with them and then the answer is to move it to a new area so that it can continue?? There's a lot easier way to do it. Just enforce the five rules that everyone agrees to when they sign up here before it ever gets to that.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The problem with that, the way I see it as the OP, is that people can just come into a thread that wasn't a problem to begin with and start causing problems and then the thread ends up getting moved to the problem child area as if the OP is part of the problem. VU has like five rules, one of them is no belittling, yet belittling comments are allowed to go on and on and instead of the answer being just delete the belittling comment and give a warning to the person making it, they're allowed to go on and on until the entire thread is filled with them and then the answer is to move it to a new area so that it can continue?? There's a lot easier way to do it. Just enforce the five rules that everyone agrees to when they sign up here before it ever gets to that.

well, then there's that......

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm not one for cloud comps and I wouldn't do it. It is a pissing contest. Now, a vape trick competition would be cool. Anyone can build an atty so low you have to pitch the battery when you're done. Tricks take a lot of practice and skill to execute properly.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm not one for cloud comps and I wouldn't do it. It is a pissing contest. Now, a vape trick competition would be cool. Anyone can build an atty so low you have to pitch the battery when you're done. Tricks take a lot of practice and skill to execute properly.

oh, that's a good idea. they could also have a contest to see who could blow clouds that look like animals and such. now that would be real talent. :)

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

And yet, you offer no solution. Just another rant.

There is no common ground to random bitching to be found.

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Referring back to the OP.
Comps are cool and that's their right as long as it doesn't infringe upon someone else's rights.
That said, kids ARE impressionable and they DO take things to the extreme to emulate, even outdo, others. Anyone that's ever raised a teenager, been around a teenager, or been one themselves knows this to be true.
What scares me most is the fact that younger people, quite often, fail to exercise proper judgement in trying to one-up the next guy. Lower ohms, exotic builds, more power all equate to bigger clouds, but those very things increase the risk of a catastrophic battery event.
Imagine THAT headline... '15 year old blinded by dangerous new e-cigarette trend'
Every sport has guidelines, rules AND safety regulations that must be adhered to- why should cloud comps be different? I feel it's the responsibility of the event organizer/shop owner to inspect and test each and every rig for safety BEFORE it can be entered. Promote an atmosphere of safety and responsibility.
Is that gonna stop every kid from trying to get as close to a dead short as possible? Probably not. But it will show that we, as a whole, are self-policing and concerned about safety.
And it just might save a kid's face.
As far as the obnoxious kids/hipsters/jerks blowing clouds in inappropriate places- they are either completely inconsiderate, trying to look cool or are doing it to get a rise out of people. Whatever the reason, pointing out how they harm the community and make themselves look like asses is pointless. The best we can do to explain to those who witness their antics that jerks like that are a very, very small percentage of vapers and that, as a vaper, it upsets you more than anyone. Tell them how smoking impacted you and how vaping saved you from that. Leave a good impression to counter the jerks.
Irresponsible vendors? Hit them where it hurts. Tell them that as long as they sell to underage customers, that you will not only refuse to buy from them, but you will urge ALL of your friends not to shop there either. If, and ONLY if, you have solid, undeniable proof that they are selling to people under 18, then post that documentation all over the internet. Make sure your proof is strong enough to stand up in court though, cuz, if not, they can sue you and you'll have to defend your allegations.
Ok, I'm done.
Like my post. Flame me. Don't care- I've had my say.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I apolligize for my part of the hijack. It's just that @freemind goes around the forum doing this exact thing and I'm afraid that once in a while I find myself unable or unwilling to let it slide. Sorry some of it was in your thread.

Last edited:

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I apolligize for my part of the hijack. It's just that @freemind goes around the forum doing this exact thing and I'm afraid that once in a while I find myself unable or unwilling to let it slide. Sorry some of it was in your thread.
No worries. I have the same problem with self control. I tell myself just don't reply because it's not going to end up good, but then I forget myself and eventually reply anyway and it all goes downhill from there. I should hang a sign on the wall as a reminder.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That's all well but what does that have to do with my thread about a cloud chasing contest among legal age people being held in a vape shop? Nothing, that's what. I don't go into people's threads and hijack them with off topic arguments. In fact I don't want to argue here at all. There's really only three people here that argue with me all the time, you being one of them. All you want to do is argue. It's so tiresome. Sometimes I try to just talk to you but within minutes it escalates into you calling me butthurt and making personal, insulting comments to me. I've explained to you before that I have no desire to argue with you, yet you insist on arguing with me, over and over. There are thousands of other members here. Can't you go argue with one of them? I'm not here to debate everything day and night. I'm here to hang out with friends and help educate people about vaping and also learn about vaping and look for some good deals. I'm here to have a little fun, not to get frustrated and angry. So I'm just asking you from one man to another, can you please stop hijacking my threads?

1 You still haven't proven that EVERY person at the comp, was of legal age. You can't. You only want to think they were, or in the least, INSIST that they were. You just honestly don't know that.

2 Are you about done playing the "victim" card all the time? Jesus fuck... Every time you end it this way. Like someone is ALWAYS out to get you, and it's never your fault. Quit being a little bitch and nut up. Accept that you are crying for attention. You are as much a victim as someone who stuck their hand in a meat grinder intentionally.

One side of your mouth you tell other people who tire of you, to "leave you alone. You can post in any thread you want. About anything you want. It's a forum afterall, and for discussion."

The out of the other, you tell others to stay on the topic of your thread, and to stop "bullying you".

Only a twit would think they are entitled to post in any thread, about anything, but you are not.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Well, I guess you need to decide what "structure" you desire. Be careful what you ask for, because thing quickly can go from being free to express yourself, to get in line fucker.

You have popped into threads before and said some degrading things, like calling me an asshole, when I never said a thing to you. I'm not going to cry about it (like the little girl vapeature) but you enjoy that freedom. I'm not bitching. I could have been a total dick right back at ya, but I decided not to.

We ALL have the freedom to ignore a thread or even a member. Why not control yourself, instead of worrying about controlling others?

Seems to me, the drama is quite ok here, as the owner/owners of the board post a fair share of it themselves. So lets not act like this isn't part of what this forum is.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
And yet, you offer no solution. Just another rant.

There is no common ground to random bitching to be found.
You offer no solution yourself.

Pot meet kettle.....

At least I can recognize what we need to do, to make the best of saving vaping.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Could just hit 'ignore' and not feed the trolls anymore too.. Trolls die if they dont feed ;)

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
1 You still haven't proven that EVERY person at the comp, was of legal age. You can't. You only want to think they were, or in the least, INSIST that they were. You just honestly don't know that.

2 Are you about done playing the "victim" card all the time? Jesus fuck... Every time you end it this way. Like someone is ALWAYS out to get you, and it's never your fault. Quit being a little bitch and nut up. Accept that you are crying for attention. You are as much a victim as someone who stuck their hand in a meat grinder intentionally.

One side of your mouth you tell other people who tire of you, to "leave you alone. You can post in any thread you want. About anything you want. It's a forum afterall, and for discussion."

The out of the other, you tell others to stay on the topic of your thread, and to stop "bullying you".

Only a twit would think they are entitled to post in any thread, about anything, but you are not.

I don't have to prove there weren't underage kids there just like I don't have to prove there weren't rapists there or gorillas there. There's absolutely nothing to indicate there were any underage people there, nor rapists, nor gorillas.

You're a prime example of what I'm talking about. How is calling me a "little bitch" and a "twit" not belittling? How is that being an adult? You're breaking two forum rules right there. Yet somehow if I reply to you, like I'm stupidly doing right now, I get lumped into your childish behavior and get the same warning that you do. If I ignore you then you've achieved in silencing me in my own thread, so I can't win either way.

I asked you from one man to another to "please" stop hijacking my threads and your response was to call me a little bitch. And the moderators' answer to that isn't to warn you about belittling and being an adult, but to move the thread to U MAD BRO so that you can do it with impunity. Something is ass backwards here, that's all I have to say about this system.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Either hit the ignore button, or quit crying about it.

You are NOT a victim. You willingly keep replying and participating. If you'd like me to NOT post in your threads anymore, then I suggest you go to another vape forum and post those threads. This is the only vape forum I participate in. Otherwise, if you post here, it's fair game.

If you don't like me telling you to stop acting like a bitch, then stop acting in a way that I see you as a bitch. I can express an opinion just like you can. Tough titty if you don't like my opinion.
go_fuck_yourself_nametag_mug.jpg

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
All I have to say is this is ass backwards. This thread wasn't posted in U MAD BRO. Don't be moving my threads to U MAD BRO. If someone hijacks my thread and it gets so bad that the mods have to step in, shut the thread down or delete for all I care, but don't move it to U MAD BRO so that they can continue to hijack the thread with impunity. That's the craziest ass backwards way of doing things I've ever seen.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All I have to say is this is ass backwards. This thread wasn't posted in U MAD BRO. Don't be moving my threads to U MAD BRO. If someone hijacks my thread and it gets so bad that the mods have to step in, shut the thread down or delete for all I care, but don't move it to U MAD BRO so that they can continue to hijack the thread with impunity. That's the craziest ass backwards way of doing things I've ever seen.

You know I like you right?? I have to explain that when you started engaging back with Freemind in the belittling posts just like he was to you that made the thread U mad bro worthy, just because you started this thread doesn't make you immune to having posts deleted and threads staying where you put them. So here it is, in all its glory, 2 to tango and all that. I like you both but when things get like this, this is gonna be where duke out stays.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You know I like you right?? I have to explain that when you started engaging back with Freemind in the belittling posts just like he was to you that made the thread U mad bro worthy, just because you started this thread doesn't make you immune to having posts deleted and threads staying where you put them. So hear it is, in all its glory, 2 to tango and all that. I like you both but when things get like this, this is gonna be where duke out stays.
Hmm. Fine. I just won't ever respond to anything freemind says to me ever again since that seems to be the only solution. Problem solved.

WiSilverVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't have to prove there weren't underage kids there just like I don't have to prove there weren't rapists there or gorillas there. There's absolutely nothing to indicate there were any underage people there, nor rapists, nor gorillas.

I'm pretty sure I saw a gorilla....I think...I'll need to view frame by frame to know for sure.

VU Sponsors