Who Can Blow The Biggest Clouds?

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm pretty sure I saw a gorilla....I think...I'll need to view frame by frame to know for sure.
I think I saw a vampire to. Prove there weren't any vampires there or else I'm going to go on for 100 comments screaming about vampires.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Make you both a deal, How's about I move it back and we don't have the attacks on each other any more, would that work?

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Do whatever you like Whiskey, but the way I see it, the only comment I made that even came close to "attacking" freemind was when I told him to grow up. He's the one that hijacked the thread and started insulting people, calling them names and belittling them. There are a total of three people here that insist on getting into it with me every chance they get for some reason, and dummy me I keep getting suckered into it. So from now on I just won't respond to these three people no matter how vile they are to me. Problem solved.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Make you both a deal, How's about I move it back and we don't have the attacks on each other any more, would that work?

You can move the thread where you want.
I will still be expressing my opinion, no matter where a thread exists. Even if my opinion isn't popular, or people don't like it.

I'm brutally honest, with what I think and know. Some really don't like it, others appreciate it. Like anywhere else I am in life, I am who I am. I don't kiss butts or go out of my way to be mean to people. Whether you choose to believe it or not, I do not have a "persona" on the net. I am like this everywhere I am.

People can choose to believe one of two things about me.
1 I am a dick.
2 I am one of the few people who are honest about what I think, and am not scared of expressing it.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will still be expressing my opinion, no matter where a thread exists. Even if my opinion isn't popular, or people don't like it.

I'm brutally honest, with what I think and know. Some really don't like it, others appreciate it. Like anywhere else I am in life, I am who I am. I don't kiss butts or go out of my way to be mean to people. Whether you choose to believe it or not, I do not have a "persona" on the net. I am like this everywhere I am.

1 I am a dick.
2 I am one of the few people who are honest about what I think, and am not scared of expressing it.
I can hear ya on that, and in no way am I telling you you can't express your opinion, but some of your direct insults I have read are what brought this thread here, anywhere on the forum is NOT a place for that, that is what this area is for , and if I see it, I will address it, Attacks on members ARE against the rules on this forum and if severe enough are dealt with by admin. Have a good night guys.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do whatever you like Whiskey, but the way I see it, the only comment I made that even came close to "attacking" freemind was when I told him to grow up. He's the one that hijacked the thread and started insulting people, calling them names and belittling them. There are a total of three people here that insist on getting into it with me every chance they get for some reason, and dummy me I keep getting suckered into it. So from now on I just won't respond to these three people no matter how vile they are to me. Problem solved.

"Scram troll" worked for me with the other troll in this thread. I'll use it with the emptymind troll too from now on.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good night, Whiskey. You're still the best. ;)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hmm. Fine. I just won't ever respond to anything freemind says to me ever again since that seems to be the only solution. Problem solved.
that is very wise of you dear, because he is nothing but an asshole troll who lives to argue. there is nothing he won't take issue with. nothing. it's what he does.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
that is very wise of you dear, because he is nothing but an asshole troll who lives to argue. there is nothing he won't take issue with. nothing. it's what he does.
thanks kelli, do me a favor, if I ever relapse and start feeding the trolls give me a little reminder. :D

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
thanks kelli, do me a favor, if I ever relapse and start feeding the trolls give me a little reminder. :D
i will, and now we should vacate this thread and let him follow us elsewhere. ;)

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i will, and now we should vacate this thread and let him follow us elsewhere. ;)
yes, i'm done with this thread, it was suppose to be about a fun cloud chasing competition and the fun was just sucked right out of it by someone who is addicted to arguing. moving on, going to make a homemade pizza now

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sure.
While other people live to tell everyone how bad they think their poor, little life is. Doing things to draw people to give her attention. Bitching about it at times when she get it. You know, the type who can't be HONEST with themselves, about who they are..

Sure was funny though, when someone recognized her. She was quick to tell them that SHE was no longer "that person". Running away from that conversation like it was a train wreck in the making.

There are all kinds of assholes in this world. Those that are truthful, and those that as fake as a Chinese clone.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

1 I am a dick.
Cool. I love these hostile but friendly discussions when I'm not involved.
How about you're a dick who is honest about what you think and
not scared about expressing it.
I'm such a dick and proud of it. An honest dick...

Now that we're all dicks..How about y'all stop this shit and shake the hand you're not vaping with?

Regards,
Hazy the Dick.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
This is news? Kids have been illegally buying stuff over the internet since...well, since the internet.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
I grew up in a small town in the 80s and 90s. By small, I mean I had 28 kids in my class and the town had 1 stop light. It was literally like Mayberry.

We didn't really have to worry about silly things like showing ID. If you were old enough to drive, you were old enough to go to the town grocery store and buy some smokes. Beer was trickier, it depended on who was working. But most of the time, you just had to promise not to drive around with the stuff...which of course we did anyway. Younger kids (under 16) could usually get stuff by asking an older sibling or friend.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
scary-world.jpg

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yes, i'm done with this thread, it was suppose to be about a fun cloud chasing competition and the fun was just sucked right out of it by someone who is addicted to arguing. moving on, going to make a homemade pizza now

since when are cloud competitions considered 'FUN'? ;)

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't know Kelli I think he is kinda nice doesn't bother me at all, besides it is kind of refreshing to hear peoples honest opinions. everyone has their own and just because some people do not like or agree with what other say doesn't make them an asshole. That is just my opinion tho

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't know Kelli I think he is kinda nice doesn't bother me at all, besides it is kind of refreshing to hear peoples honest opinions. everyone has their own and just because some people do not like or agree with what other say doesn't make them an asshole. That is just my opinion tho
yeah whatever, i am sure he is very nice. to you.

and you were sposed to bitchslap me if i came back here. and then you lure me back. shame on you. :p

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
so tiring
tired-cat.jpg

tumblr_ljzm5vkQhA1qixleeo1_500.gif

5VsPf1t.jpg

tired_kitten.gif.pagespeed.ce.HoG9gucq7k.gif

Attachments

• upload_2015-3-10_13-10-9.jpeg
    upload_2015-3-10_13-10-9.jpeg
    3.3 KB · Views: 1

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
message received. leaving_blue_smiley_by_Wasserkopf.gif

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
yeah whatever, i am sure he is very nice. to you.

and you were sposed to bitchslap me if i came back here. and then you lure me back. shame on you. :p
You were supposed to resist Temptation!!!!!

VU Sponsors