Become a Patron!

WISMEC Evolv Reuleaux Bundle

Neflhiem

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just got the email, my WISMEC Evolv Reuleaux Bundle from Clearmist Vape has shipped!! woot woot.

Ill put my NIB SnowWolf LE Gunmetal (direct from Asmodus warrenties) up for sale in the trade forum, as soon as I pick it up from the mailroom.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just got the email, my WISMEC Evolv Reuleaux Bundle from Clearmist Vape has shipped!! woot woot.

Ill put my NIB SnowWolf LE Gunmetal (direct from Asmodus warrenties) up for sale in the trade forum, as soon as I pick it up from the mailroom.
Mine will be here sometime like I need another mod

Rhyno636

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Even though a 3 batt, 10 OUNCE:eek: mod puts you guys well into the lunatic fringe, this thing
is a way cooler design than any 2 batt box mod out there.
Does it do TC on stainless wire? Is the firmware upgradeable?

It's a DNA 200 regardless of it's packaging. So, yes.

Masher59

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yup mine shipped along with 6 Sony VTC5s and a twisted messes RDA.... Boom!

Last edited:

derichio02

Member For 4 Years
Hey for those who received it. Is a signature required? Mine is coming today via FedEx express saver and I won't be home. I went online to leave at porch but I don't know if a signature is required?

It's from clearmist vape.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haven't had a chance to charge the batteries and once it arrived I had to run out the door for an appt but was able to snap some pics:

7xC5f5Hx1wo6NB4kOkRxVSXVbJNVmWdW_zbUp_sVDSCFiVO4Ku0W-kioItCkRBUY_RtyLk2LFtcLFt_Gud81NUN1AqElxEjuDSHIud1CI9E0KaLyBa_RCquLnkkaFcPeAVaN75L7fc0e44_PFhqR2_5plAG_IJ558zQR5bF4nbMcsSOYPKMAyifjjcqA0-c5Vvw3V2ChJJR0BWAO3GP35QDSLm_W7zwHlQC6SXYiugCu-CMqdWDe92a-CTgySV9DX7rslJ4L6UKCE0KfM4Rs3jdYJ3EtHc_c2uN9YtdWVZhs4XQSFnePalZCDnuSeprJEygYb2X2McsgE6aVpV7DoWLfTyA1_DBBG-5iggQBby77EdDDwaO8ZMtF8sOjhWEm_k63Fx5qLEYjemLKA_q0G153H8atrcpgcxVz7_iXelCx0DZvpF0Fx2JcPEXVzdWrRCKXyQtiTPqwHYhBGY2Fe-GtJYPuFqglN6pVzsNgIHadz8RF5qximG3I8Hj59up3tqopCMR30nNRBWv_Z2Wm0via_FGYbBeEkQVKHkAtxPg=w1378-h775-no

x45zFpQ_gfNQQ1CyTwarn75ttGoJQrAkukWiFkI94qR5ll0NckuCZLxVUXthcw4pwgR2JwiN8EiG8bBjSrM0xAXHX8WouDqFVwDo3e-cV_4Ro92Rl-rbskms0sLP8290xhlPlhZDWfudDbNiSklCv92aBe4uEwLfHXOB0ZMYqGFebXOCQIg4-QNa1MaYVouosUE_pTB3f8OWJurB7TfTn-XaFvsEtzYxOsGov1ikjdqb979xL7nQ6cZTNJEpxQxE-qKrmjmVHKi1W06ngwB5C0UbzvB7_qp6b3JdLk11OhqRmTpwrMFiJA3FDvZPrqdAyqZZa7JIDkhSS29o2IkWoQmWa6kUTqhc17dCoiXvydbGy4Sb32fT8F-K18XOIAeQS5BF8WaGi4F57WKAAk9Y8X3AdNMkohlwV4ZKsn31yrUMEavWIRG05_zmq3isgHENv4LRpoPbi6gogKcZa9dEMaY-zWqyEtLwXQ5XV-QajDLQxN1H9OI7QVQiOoKaykmlM8_-x4hM2Ul6qKjMWAgUcBpo7-U7LI4omlSS_r6YYHE=w1378-h775-no

That is the Sig 150TC, Encom TNT 80 and of course the last one needs to introduction on this thread.

The back cover is solid on there, little tough to take off at first cause I had a little juice on my hands. Feels awesome in the hand and light without batteries. Can't wait to get home and charge those batteries, gonna feel like it is taking forever!

Mroutlaw

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Anyone know the mod resistance setting for escribe for the reuleaux

NOLA_Willie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mine's coming tomorrow or Tuesday.
Longest 24 to 48 hours ever! And my mail gal doesn't get to me till after 4pm.

PLANETGETLOW

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just some fyi for those getting in

I struggled with setting up the battery parameters to display a correct battery life until i stumbled across a youtube video where he walks through setting up the Releaux through escribe.

I left the battery type as lipo and 3 cells then just put 3000mah in using the calculator and it wound up calculating the right watt/hour which was around 33.

Also need to run the case analyser but he already did that too so i used his numbers.

Been using mainly temp control mode with titanium setup around 60watts,400 temp and its giving me about a solid 24 to 30 hours of battery life.

I havent messed witb discharge rates, is that necessary?

Also a HUGE A REQUEST for a mobile version. I have an LG tablet i take everywhere

Last edited:

NOLA_Willie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And less not forget a version of Escribe for the Mac! When my Reuleaux arrives, I'll have to borrow my daughter's Windows machine to use Esscribe.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice, thanks for the tip Planetgetlow. Is it the youtube with the British guy with the gap in his front teeth?

I love the mod but not crazy about the escribe software so far, how about a option to pick the Crown SS coils or Ti coils....grrrrrr. If I have to fiddle with it too much then maybe DNA 200 devices are not for me, I just want to vape n go.

PLANETGETLOW

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I spent about a solf week of learning the software being a former Sigelei user. I want sure about it at first but once you learn it, its AWESOME.

I have 3 or 4 profiles created so i can drop any of my favorite attys on and go, one is the crown tank with a nickel coil, the primary being titanium, and a standard Kantal profile.

Do some research on it, learn it...the Releaux coupled with this software is a slam dunk.

And yes thats the guy :-D

Masher59

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My batteries are charged and I'm dropping them in the Reuleaux now. What settings are you using for Crown tank and Ni200 coils?

matt.villanueva2478

Member For 4 Years
Anyone having this issue. I have a rda dual coil at .38 ohms. It's set at 70 watts. It just seems I'm not getting enough power to get some decent amount of vapor. It feels like I'm firing at 30 watts. Like the batteries are dying. I have 65% battery life. What can be the issue. I already set the settings for the batteries. I'm using brown LGs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Masher59

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm not sure if I had a rda to drop on it and try I would. My Crown tank is hitting nicely off of it at 40.3 watts and 450 degrees. Cranked it up to 70 watts and 600 degrees and it was a really nice warm vape. Your HG2s shouldn't be having any trouble at all with that wattage. I put VTC5s in this mod just to mix it up a bit. Maybe some of the gurus will chime in and help you out with it.

PLANETGETLOW

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anyone having this issue. I have a rda dual coil at .38 ohms. It's set at 70 watts. It just seems I'm not getting enough power to get some decent amount of vapor. It feels like I'm firing at 30 watts. Like the batteries are dying. I have 65% battery life. What can be the issue. I already set the settings for the batteries. I'm using brown LGs.

what kind of wire?

For Kanthal and Titanium I stay between .05 and .25

PLANETGETLOW

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Open up escribe, plug in the mod and see what it pulls up.

Kanthal is pretty easy.

Turn temp off
Run the atomizer analyzer
Set your power to 50
Preheat power to 50
Preheat Punch to 8
Preheat time limit to 1s

Now open device monitor and hit your mod....watch the graph and pause it when your hit is done. Take a look at the stats and adjust on the fly.

If that dont work try a profile that you've never used and config it from the mod

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just some fyi for those getting in

I struggled with setting up the battery parameters to display a correct battery life until i stumbled across a youtube video where he walks through setting up the Releaux through escribe.

I left the battery type as lipo and 3 cells then just put 3000mah in using the calculator and it wound up calculating the right watt/hour which was around 33.

Also need to run the case analyser but he already did that too so i used his numbers.

Been using mainly temp control mode with titanium setup around 60watts,400 temp and its giving me about a solid 24 to 30 hours of battery life.

I havent messed witb discharge rates, is that necessary?

Also a HUGE A REQUEST for a mobile version. I have an LG tablet i take everywhere
Could you share a link to the video?

NOLA_Willie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Damn! My Reuleaux is stuck between Miami and New Orleans.
Should have been here yesterday.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I knew from someone getting info from Joytech that they were waiting for DNA200 boards so that really would make availability low. I guess they got pissed and said F Evolv. I wish there was more info on the board joytech made for it or of it just a re-purposed board.

Hmmmm, a black one would be nice too...... :D

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I knew from someone getting info from Joytech that they were waiting for DNA200 boards so that really would make availability low. I guess they got pissed and said F Evolv. I wish there was more info on the board joytech made for it or of it just a re-purposed board.

Hmmmm, a black one would be nice too...... :D
I wonder if its the same board that is going to be in the new Vapor Flask Classic. Busardo had it on youtube with the owner of Vapor Flask. They said it's going to be 150w TC made by Wismec and a hair over $100.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just took a shot and ordered the Black Reuleaux RX200 from angelcigs.com. Couldnt resist they had it for $61.99. If I don't like it there's always ebay.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just took a shot and ordered the Black Reuleaux RX200 from angelcigs.com. Couldnt resist they had it for $61.99. If I don't like it there's always ebay.
Let us know when you get it next year...

VAPE ON

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, I'm figuring on a long wait but at that price I can wait. In the meantime I'm ordering a DNA200 version as well. The one I like the best I keep. The other goes on ebay.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What about the fuchai??

VAPE ON
I like the triple battery option because I have a ton of new 18650 batteries and I'm looking for an all day mod. The VT200 is just not cutting it battery life wise. Great mod but the battery life, for me is just not there. I also like the fact that i have the option to swap out the batteries. I'm not an escribe junkie so this might be a good compromise. For $100 less its worth a shot. God knows I've spent more than $60 on a bad night out. lol

VU Sponsors