Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ha, I've gone back to my voltage controlled mods, I always do, many benefits, especially if your like me and don't really use temp control.

I had a massive sale of my mods and tanks in the shop yesterday, I had the biggest clear out in vaping history LOL

Guess what I have left ?

Zenith, Hexohm V3, H.O.G V3 and my Star wars mod....they are the only mods I have left.

Tanks - OBS Engine, Modfather and Troll RTA..

That's all I have left.

:eek:
Ahh my treatment was successful.
I can start full production now.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now that you have all that extra room, you could fit the new 40 mm Modfather on your shelf.:giggle::devil:

:D

I ended up getting 7 mods back including the finder DNA lol

I held the new hcigar today, wow, it's a lot different in real life, most comfortable mod I gave ever held and looks bad ass with the Engine.

Dam it lol
Well, given how many folks on the forum live through you vicariously (vaper envy), now that you got rid of all the old stuff, you can buy lots of new stuff and make everyone drool all over again. ;)
I'm already buying a new one, I can't help myself lol

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Wompers hope all is well, just doing a drive by hello. :wave:
Hiya darlin. Well dang.........quit with the drive bys and stick around for awhile! Hope you're doing great

Well hello there Reign! I went to Deb's church this morning. He son and his wife sang and played the guitar!
Hope your world is treating you well.
Was so glad you came! my son and I used to lead the praise and worship, then I did it when he was deployed. Now they do it along with the lady that sang the song on the dvd and the other guy who was playing Bass.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Well hello there Reign! I went to Deb's church this morning. He son and his wife sang and played the guitar!
Hope your world is treating you well.

Everything is good, new game coming out on valentine's day to distract me. I fucking hate hate Feb. since the deevorce. lol Was playing the beta this weekend and hooked up with some old gaming pals on the mics. Nice to actually talk to someone other than the dog. So I can't wait till Tues. to pick it back up.

Heard some new tunes as well that's become a quick favorite. It's special when music hits you in the soul, yall take care.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hiya darlin. Well dang.........quit with the drive bys and stick around for awhile! Hope you're doing great

Was so glad you came! my son and I used to lead the praise and worship, then I did it when he was deployed. Now they do it along with the lady that sang the song on the dvd and the other guy who was playing Bass.

I'm here. Everyday seems longer than the last and it's driving me nuts, I guess the only benefit is I was kind of off kilter to begin with. Time for another drink me thinks. Yall take care.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
had to share it well with everyone, but Draco, please make sure Lannie sees it.
We both get that response from Morgaine every day. She loves her scritches and gives hugs and kisses in response. Helen (remember the 1800-pound black cow?) loves throat skritches too, then puts her head up high and burps loudly. "More please." But every since I ran out of Brownie Delight vape juice, she hasn't asked me to blow in her face.

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
We both get that response from Morgaine every day. She loves her scritches and gives hugs and kisses in response. Helen (remember the 1800-pound black cow?) loves throat skritches too, then puts her head up high and burps loudly. "More please." But every since I ran out of Brownie Delight vape juice, she hasn't asked me to blow in her face.
Hey Rich, long time no speak.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
omgggggggg this was posted on the kawfee forum........had to share it well with everyone, but Draco, please make sure Lannie sees it. It's soooooooooo precious! Specially bout 1:22 in, when the cow starts waggin it's tail.

http://www.onegreenplanet.org/http:...ued-cow-basking-in-the-sun-with-human-friend/

That's what I love about cows - they do so enjoy their scritches. The only place they like better than under the chin is belly or brisket. That little heifer was lying down, so she couldn't get either, but she would have loved it. The tail wagging was fly swishes. When they're nursing, they wag their tail in happiness, usually held straight up in the air and wagging like crazy. I wish I'd taken a video of some of ours when they were younger. As they get older, they tend to not wag as much, but when they're little, their whole world is MILK, and it makes them very happy. :) That one in the video is about the same age as Morgaine is now, and the only difference is that the guy in the video didn't kiss his little girl's nose. I can't resist kissing Morgaine's nose (well, unless it's all covered in slobber and hay... then I just give her "air kisses!").

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The talk of scritching the brisket is making me think about what to cook for dinner.:D

Right now it's so freaking windy by me my building is actually swaying. I have to keep looking out the window to reorient to the horizon or I start to feel a little seasick.:eek:
Yuck!!! That would FREAK me out Eskie. Whenever I go to conferences, I always make sure I get one of the lower floors.
And Lannie, it's good to see you!

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We both get that response from Morgaine every day. She loves her scritches and gives hugs and kisses in response. Helen (remember the 1800-pound black cow?) loves throat skritches too, then puts her head up high and burps loudly. "More please." But every since I ran out of Brownie Delight vape juice, she hasn't asked me to blow in her face
that's so sweet! I figgered y'all did as much as y'all love on them cows! And Lannie's gotta make Helen more juice! hehehe She's the only 2nd hand vaping cow I know! :)

I can't resist kissing Morgaine's nose (well, unless it's all covered in slobber and hay... then I just give her "air kisses!").
I wouldn't be able to resist either. Gave Frankie a raspberry on his belly one time......well not really his belly cuz he don't have one. It's his chest really, it's low slung like a greyhound's. Daniel thought I wuz weird. Told him I'd do that to a grandchild, and he's my grandpup! lol Good to see ya!

Right now it's so freaking windy by me my building is actually swaying. I have to keep looking out the window to reorient to the horizon or I start to feel a little seasick.
oh dear.......hope that calmed down. I reckin they were likely built to sway maybe, but that would really freak me out. Shouldn't have to take dramamine in yur livin room!

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did everyone run away?
Well, I didn't exactly run away, but I did have a serious situation come up that put me out of touch for a bit. My kids thought they were doing the right thing when they wouldn't give Atcha the details. Sorry to have worried everybody and left ya hanging. Especially sorry for the couple days of being incommunicado with you @Atchafalaya darling.:blowkiss:

Long story and not gonna provide any details, but I have some stuff going on in my life right now that, for anyone who is so inclined, I could really use your prayers, vibes, thoughts, whatever you happen to believe in. I appreciate the concern that you expressed over my mysterious disappearance, but it's still going to be a long road ahead. Having Atcha's support this past week has been wonderful, but I know this is hard on her too so please send some her way also.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I didn't exactly run away, but I did have a serious situation come up that put me out of touch for a bit. My kids thought they were doing the right thing when they wouldn't give Atcha the details. Sorry to have worried everybody and left ya hanging. Especially sorry for the couple days of being incommunicado with you @Atchafalaya darling.:blowkiss:

Long story and not gonna provide any details, but I have some stuff going on in my life right now that, for anyone who is so inclined, I could really use your prayers, vibes, thoughts, whatever you happen to believe in. I appreciate the concern that you expressed over my mysterious disappearance, but it's still going to be a long road ahead. Having Atcha's support this past week has been wonderful, but I know this is hard on her too so please send some her way also.
And you know I will! <3

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Thoughts and prayers sent to you both.
And Happy Valentine's day to you Emily. Get your frock on, I'm taking you out for the day x

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

:blowkiss:
Well it certainly is great to see you here darling. Happy Valentine's day!!

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Here's another cow story for you, Lynn. ;) Last night I popped a ligament in my knee (or something, whatever, but it HURT!) when I was putting my boots on to go out for evening chores, and I couldn't put any weight on my left leg for several minutes. Rich told me to stay in the house, lest it happen again while I was so far from the house, and although I felt guilty, I hobbled to the couch and stayed there while he went and did chores alone. I told him to just leave that brat Morgaine out with Cricket, because one person trying to herd her into her stall is quite a production, and he didn't need any extra aggravation. She THOUGHT her grampa was gonna make her go to bed, though, so she ran up on top of the frozen poop pile and DARED him to come after her. He didn't. :) He brought hay out for Cricket and Helen, filled their water, and then went over to the other side to take care of the horses and chickens (and Little John, the steer). Meanwhile, Morgaine was still up on her "mountain," hollering her defiance. Eventually, after she saw grampa over on the other side of the fence feeding the other critters, she realized he wasn't coming after her, so she shut up and came down off the pile.

We've had a LOT of calves here in the last 11 or 12 years or so, but she's by far the smartest one. That fact scares me a little bit. :eek:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Here's another cow story for you, Lynn. ;) Last night I popped a ligament in my knee (or something, whatever, but it HURT!) when I was putting my boots on to go out for evening chores, and I couldn't put any weight on my left leg for several minutes. Rich told me to stay in the house, lest it happen again while I was so far from the house, and although I felt guilty, I hobbled to the couch and stayed there while he went and did chores alone. I told him to just leave that brat Morgaine out with Cricket, because one person trying to herd her into her stall is quite a production, and he didn't need any extra aggravation. She THOUGHT her grampa was gonna make her go to bed, though, so she ran up on top of the frozen poop pile and DARED him to come after her. He didn't. :) He brought hay out for Cricket and Helen, filled their water, and then went over to the other side to take care of the horses and chickens (and Little John, the steer). Meanwhile, Morgaine was still up on her "mountain," hollering her defiance. Eventually, after she saw grampa over on the other side of the fence feeding the other critters, she realized he wasn't coming after her, so she shut up and came down off the pile.

We've had a LOT of calves here in the last 11 or 12 years or so, but she's by far the smartest one. That fact scares me a little bit. :eek:
Awesome Lannie!

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Ouch on the ligament!!!! I hope it's better today! Morgaine sounds like my kinda girl! Lol Sorry!! Keep 'em coming!! :)

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Awesome Lannie!

Which part? The part about my hurt knee, or the part about Morgaine being a total butthead? ;)

Ouch on the ligament!!!! I hope it's better today! Morgaine sounds like my kinda girl! Lol Sorry!! Keep 'em coming!! :)

Oh, Morgaine is a handful, for sure. I can't help but love her, though. She's the sweetest thing, when she's not being a total butthead. :giggle: My knee is wrapped up tight in an Ace bandage, with a velcro knee wrap over that, so at the moment, it's OK. As long as I'm careful and don't make any sudden sideways moves, it isn't hurting. Stairs are problematic, and there are too many stairs in this house, but I'm going up and down them baby-style so I don't have to bend that ouchie knee too much. Takes forever to get up and down the stairs, though. That's frustrating. :gaah: I think this is the same one I blew out when I tripped and fell on a frozen cow pie year before last. It took MONTHS to quit hurting, but I think I tore the ligament that time. I don't think it's torn this time, but it's probably weak (and I'm not getting any younger), and I just popped it funny when I lifted my foot to stick it in the boot and bent my knee wrong. It'll heal.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Which part? The part about my hurt knee, or the part about Morgaine being a total butthead? ;)

Oh, Morgaine is a handful, for sure. I can't help but love her, though. She's the sweetest thing, when she's not being a total butthead. :giggle: My knee is wrapped up tight in an Ace bandage, with a velcro knee wrap over that, so at the moment, it's OK. As long as I'm careful and don't make any sudden sideways moves, it isn't hurting. Stairs are problematic, and there are too many stairs in this house, but I'm going up and down them baby-style so I don't have to bend that ouchie knee too much. Takes forever to get up and down the stairs, though. That's frustrating. :gaah: I think this is the same one I blew out when I tripped and fell on a frozen cow pie year before last. It took MONTHS to quit hurting, but I think I tore the ligament that time. I don't think it's torn this time, but it's probably weak (and I'm not getting any younger), and I just popped it funny when I lifted my foot to stick it in the boot and bent my knee wrong. It'll heal.
Ouchie Fixit Cream too I hope? That stuff is my miracle cream! Take it easy please..

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh, and when we went out for chores this morning (I went slow and everything was A-OK), after I gave the girls their morning treats, Morgaine came in to visit with me while I was sitting and having a vape, enjoying the sunshine (and the ABOVE FREEZING WEATHER!), and since she wasn't worried I was gonna lock her up, she was all sweet and cuddly. She gave me calf kisses on my arm and I gave her gramma kisses on her (clean) nose. ;) She got neck and chin scritches, too, but no brisket scritches 'cuz she'd been napping in something wet. :blech: Oh, I can't wait for summer and dry ground, which will mean CLEAN cows.

VU Sponsors