Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
NO ONE LEAVE!

As with any place there are a few assholes.
Just ignore them and keep on having fun.

The majority of people here seem pretty nice.
The MODs seem nice and you can even kid around with them without getting banned unlike elsewhere.

Whiskeys corner is a nice thread, so it the Squonkers bonkers thread and Always Lounge seems nice. And I have not looked around too much.

I think we will fit in nicely given a bit of time.
I like it well enough that I donated.
And you all know what a tightwad bastard I am.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
NO ONE LEAVE!

The MODs seem nice and you can even kid around with them without getting banned unlike elsewhere.

Whiskeys corner is a nice thread, so it the Squonkers bonkers thread and Always Lounge seems nice. And I have not looked around too much.

I'm not going anywhere. :)

MikeyConti

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
NO ONE LEAVE!

Exactly!! I usually hang around the hardware area here, know a lot from ECF, and met many others.

Whisky just came in that thread and posted a meme, trust me i bet it just made her laugh lol

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I feel a small need to comment here... I joined VU way back in April, but wandered through various threads and, at that time, decided a great many members here were absolute "assholes" - extreme foul language without any real need to use it - F this and F that - they just seemed to cuss because they could, and most were not sporting the ECF Refugee badge, so I assumed "Underground" meant a place for jerks to hang out. I stayed with ECF, even though I was getting somewhat annoyed with them. Then RetardedOne expanded his attacks and more and more of those who I think of as "friends"" started disappearing. Then everyone up and vanished, probably because R1 stepped over the line the final time. I sent a PM to Oliver explaining why I, and dozens of others, were making a mass migration. He never responded. I did not close my account over there just because I want to "peek" now and then to see if anything has changed; it hasn't. This thread was created and I saw the vast majority of those with whom I enjoy conversation were here, so I came here too. Yes, that is an admission that I like all y'all. Although I occasionally visit some other threads here, I see no reason (yet) to post on them. I have already learned most of what I want to learn about vaping, so all I am doing now is BSing with my "friends." Given that there really is very little talk about mods and tanks on this thread, we could start our own conversation forum and it wouldn't be any different. But we are here, we are [mostly] happy with "here" and none of us has to play the role of moderators. So let us continue to be a happy little family and don't worry about the jerks on other threads.

I got here way back in February, and missed the hell out of all y'all, till y'all finally had enough of that imbecile and came on over. :D And I was one of the enraged when I first got here -- I still think he's an asswipe of the FIRST order, but I'm over it; I simply don't go there anymore. I post all over VU, anyplace where I might have something to contribute, but I'm definitely an ECF refugee, because if fuckhead1 hadn't given me that bogus suspension, I'd have stayed there. But when folks come over and feel the need the vent and rant about that asswipe, I understand perfectly, and I know that they'll get over it, one way or the other -- either they'll decide that he's too small a problem to keep them from their friends at ECF, or they'll stay here, as I did. Either is fine, a personal choice. If that ranter hates ECFers so much, then as I said, he should just stay the hell out of ECF-type threads -- I don't believe we're actually bothering anyone but him!

Andria

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Well, at least I learned there's a mud pit here. Better name than the Outside, like that other *** place, which didn't use such a far more accurate description.

Maybe folks would feel better if this board simply changed ECF into *** so folks sensitive to certain words or abbreviations didn't accidentally pop up in the Recent Threads. I mean who the fuck wants to see that offensive *** abbreviation here, right?

Which brings up another tangential question. I've never posted in Recent Threads. Was I supposed to? Or is that in the mud pit too, which would explain my overlooking it?

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I got here way back in February, and missed the hell out of all y'all, till y'all finally had enough of that imbecile and came on over. :D And I was one of the enraged when I first got here -- I still think he's an asswipe of the FIRST order, but I'm over it; I simply don't go there anymore. I post all over VU, anyplace where I might have something to contribute, but I'm definitely an ECF refugee, because if fuckhead1 hadn't given me that bogus suspension, I'd have stayed there. But when folks come over and feel the need the vent and rant about that asswipe, I understand perfectly, and I know that they'll get over it, one way or the other -- either they'll decide that he's too small a problem to keep them from their friends at ECF, or they'll stay here, as I did. Either is fine, a personal choice. If that ranter hates ECFers so much, then as I said, he should just stay the hell out of ECF-type threads -- I don't believe we're actually bothering anyone but him!

Andria
Yea, he's got some really "strange" thoughts but yet continues to read our posts. Seems he is "obsessing" a bit over it. It's not like he is tied to a chair and forced to read it. He reads and then gets all upset. It's just really odd behavior imo.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If that ranter hates ECFers so much, then as I said, he should just stay the hell out of ECF-type threads -- I don't believe we're actually bothering anyone but him!
I was just informed that the mud pit jerk came over here to this thread a little while ago and copied part of my post from this morning, then on his thread, chastised me for not "giving back." You know, I tried that a few times on ECF (I am not afraid of those letters) and, because I am a die-hard tootle puffer, each time a cloud chucker replied that I was stupid and should be using 50W (if it had been VU, I would have been a "fucking stupid moron"). I decided not to waste my time trying to help newbies on the newbie threads when there is always some jerk proclaiming I don't know what the F I'm talking about. I didn't learn vaping in a newbie thread - I went to the professional threads where people were civil and asked intelligent questions and I got intelligent responses. Maybe other newbies should try that too. Hey, it has worked for me for the last 1.5 years, so I can't be that stupid. Am I going to that jerk's thread to counter his accusation? No. Why give him the satisfaction? He just wants to start a fight and I do not care what he thinks!

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I was just informed that the mud pit jerk came over here to this thread a little while ago and copied part of my post from this morning, then on his thread, chastised me for not "giving back." You know, I tried that a few times on ECF (I am not afraid of those letters) and, because I am a die-hard tootle puffer, each time a cloud chucker replied that I was stupid and should be using 50W (if it had been VU, I would have been a "fucking stupid moron"). I decided not to waste my time trying to help newbies on the newbie threads when there is always some jerk proclaiming I don't know what the F I'm talking about. I didn't learn vaping in a newbie thread - I went to the professional threads where people were civil and asked intelligent questions and I got intelligent responses. Maybe other newbies should try that too. Hey, it has worked for me for the last 1.5 years, so I can't be that stupid. Am I going to that jerk's thread to counter his accusation? No. Why give him the satisfaction? He just wants to start a fight and I do not care what he thinks!
Well, I posted there again. I know I shouldn't have cause he's just a real oddball.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yea, he's got some really "strange" thoughts but yet continues to read our posts. Seems he is "obsessing" a bit over it. It's not like he is tied to a chair and forced to read it. He reads and then gets all upset. It's just really odd behavior imo.

Well, I *do* kinda see his point, but it just seems really unnecessary to me; a real case of "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." It kinda boggles my mind that folks will come here and rant and rant about asshat1, or asswife, or any combo of any mods over there -- yet go back anyway -- I'm like.. WHY??? Hence my question much earlier in this thread to Rixy, asking if he was just a glutton for punishment. :D

I did go back a few times for a few PMs, but never into the actual forum -- I refuse to be as big an asshole as the moderators over there. Apparently this guy ranting about ECFers is studying up on how to get a job as an ECF moderator. :giggle:

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, I *do* kinda see his point, but it just seems really unnecessary to me; a real case of "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." It kinda boggles my mind that folks will come here and rant and rant about asshat1, or asswife, or any combo of any mods over there -- yet go back anyway -- I'm like.. WHY??? Hence my question much earlier in this thread to Rixy, asking if he was just a glutton for punishment. :D

I did go back a few times for a few PMs, but never into the actual forum -- I refuse to be as big an asshole as the moderators over there. Apparently this guy ranting about ECFers is studying up on how to get a job as an ECF moderator. :giggle:

Andria
I don't see his point. Maybe I would if he were forced to read these threads before being able to post somewhere else. I think he's a complete idiot! Moron! He seems like a big baby. Wa wa wa! Someone give him a bottle and put him to bed already.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I never advise newbies on hardware anymore, because frankly I just don't know anything about these modern "huffer" tanks; when I was a newbie, cartotanks were creme de la creme, and if you wanted to build your own coils, you got a Kayfun! :D

If I advise newbies at all, it's about nic levels, or the various weird maladies that may/can result from smoking cessation/onset of vaping, or how to inhale a vape properly to get max nicotine. I might even have some tidbits about mods to offer, or about building coils to those ready to do that. But I wouldn't know a subtank if it bit me on the butt. :giggle:

When I first got here, someone asked me if I was ever going to "stop vaping like a newbie," and I replied that I didn't know that newbies built their own coils for RDAs, or made their own ejuice, but that if he meant was i ever going to start huffing instead of vaping, then I might consider it just as soon as my asthma is CURED. Otherwise, never. I didn't huff my cigarettes, so I don't huff my vape either.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, at least I learned there's a mud pit here. Better name than the Outside, like that other *** place, which didn't use such a far more accurate description.

Maybe folks would feel better if this board simply changed ECF into *** so folks sensitive to certain words or abbreviations didn't accidentally pop up in the Recent Threads. I mean who the fuck wants to see that offensive *** abbreviation here, right?

Which brings up another tangential question. I've never posted in Recent Threads. Was I supposed to? Or is that in the mud pit too, which would explain my overlooking it?
LOL that sure sounds like and ECF solution :)

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You know what's really funny? This jerk had a total of 11 posts on ECF, five of which were deleted because they were spam or inappropriate, and his very first post was a complaint about ECF rules. How can anyone call themselves an ECF Refugee when he wasn't there long enough to even learn how to post in a civil manner. Of course, some idiots simply believe the rules don't apply the them... Oh wait, now we're bordering on politics... ;)

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You know what's really funny? This jerk had a total of 11 posts on ECF, five of which were deleted because they were spam or inappropriate, and his very first post was a complaint about ECF rules. How can anyone call themselves an ECF Refugee when he wasn't there long enough to even learn how to post in a civil manner. Of course, some idiots simply believe the rules don't apply the them... Oh wait, now we're bordering on politics... ;)
Did he have the same name over there?

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
He was a member for one whole day.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I said it in that thread.....
once upon a time... I was active in the womper room in ecf.
I still check in and lurk here, but I will be honest. I cant handle all the negative.
I know this is ya'lls place and what not, and I'm speaking out of turn. Sometimes though, people need to be told how ousiders see things, to help them get past whatever they are holding onto and move on.

like ya'll I was pretty dismayed and bitchy about that place...... I'm not at that place anymore, and I'm happy for that. Some of you will have friends in both places which is cool, others will never go back.... that's cool too.

I guess what I'm trying to say is ....... sometimes just being happy is a good thing.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Had a bushy white topknot on it's head.
I was trying to remember back when I saw the cartoons with Pepe Le Pew and it just wasn't registering, so I hit the search engine to get a picture. Both he and his girlfriend had large white topknots. I should have thunk of that before... We routinely have skunks passing through here (sometimes living under the homestead cabin) and I've had to shoot a few, but I don't remember them having topknots. Maybe that's what threw me... Anyway, I hope you don't have to deal with them returning and bringing a bunch of babies.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I said it in that thread.....
once upon a time... I was active in the womper room in ecf.
I still check in and lurk here, but I will be honest. I cant handle all the negative.
I know this is ya'lls place and what not, and I'm speaking out of turn. Sometimes though, people need to be told how ousiders see things, to help them get past whatever they are holding onto and move on.

like ya'll I was pretty dismayed and bitchy about that place...... I'm not at that place anymore, and I'm happy for that. Some of you will have friends in both places which is cool, others will never go back.... that's cool too.

I guess what I'm trying to say is ....... sometimes just being happy is a good thing.
99% of what we post IS happy. Wolf guy is just picking the bad stuff out. I don't have anything against him other than him making some of my dear friends feel unwelcome. I even posted a cute song for him. :)

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
99% of what we post IS happy. Wolf guy is just picking the bad stuff out. I don't have anything against him other than him making some of my dear friends feel unwelcome. I even posted a cute song for him. :)
I'm not engaging in any argument, nor am i contributing to the continued negativity. - whether directly or passive aggressively

this is one of those times that i am thankful for no longer having my mod badge, I can simply unwatch a thread.
:)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_lfd7l3wndq1qe0eclo1_r3_500.gif

VU Sponsors