Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I only reply to the womper room on ECF now if i get an email alert that I was mentioned, and then its maybe. With retarded1 hanging around there like he is one of the crew, I have no desire to be there at all. Seeing how that was the only thread I was a part of on ECF anymore, I dont even keep an ECF window open now.

I didnt mind the no foul language rule of ECF that much, I could live with it but the over moderation double standard shit pushed me over the edge. I got my share of warnings, like we all got a few but for retarded1 to come on the thread, talk off subject then turn around and issue a warning to keep on subject was once again screwed up on ECF levels.

Oliver is well aware how hated retarded1 is, and from what I been told as well as seen, retarded1 was spoken to about his ways but I knew it wouldnt last and it didnt. A zebra cant change its stripes no more than retarded1 can stop being a flaming asshole.

So if any of my ECF pals are looking for me I can always be found on the fugee thread. I bounce around some on other parts of VU but the fugee's is like my anchor to VU. :)
Well, a lot of us moved over to
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...p-a-pew-wompers.749445/page-120#post-18223071

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The only thing that's going to fix the retarded1 problem is to get rid of him as a moderator -- and that is the ONLY way I would EVER post again at ECF. As you said, the language thing was stupid, but tolerable in small doses; I don't like Asswife either, but I just tried to stay clear of her, and even Robino was a pain in the ass with all her sucking up to the other moderators. It was Retarded1 and his imaginary offenses and insults that drove me away. The others were just background irritation.

Andria
A lot of peeps dont like classwife, I myself never really had an issue with her. I got a PM or two telling me I did wrong from her but it is what it is. Robino was actually friendly and helpful in my opinion so i cant say anything bad about her. For me, myself and I, retarded1 is the one who in my opinion made ECF a place i dont want to be at.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A lot of peeps dont like classwife, I myself never really had an issue with her. I got a PM or two telling me I did wrong from her but it is what it is. Robino was actually friendly and helpful in my opinion so i cant say anything bad about her. For me, myself and I, retarded1 is the one who in my opinion made ECF a place i dont want to be at.

I think Robino is just one of those self-righteous females I wouldn't like anywhere at any time for any reason; too prim, too pure, too proper. I despise prim and pure. She'd make an even better ANTZ than vaper, with her puritan leanings.

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think Robino is just one of those self-righteous females I wouldn't like anywhere at any time for any reason; too prim, too pure, too proper. I despise prim and pure. She'd make an even better ANTZ than vaper, with her puritan leanings.

Andria
lol. I don't know her well, she's helped me with a few things before though. Like flying and vaping.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
lol. I don't know her well, she's helped me with a few things before though. Like flying and vaping.

She just always projected that smothering cloud of "goodie goodie" to me. I'd rather hang with people that cuss and screw and even drink and smoke, though I personally no longer do the last 3. Prim little tightasses give me a huge pain.

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
She just always projected that smothering cloud of "goodie goodie" to me. I'd rather hang with people that cuss and screw and even drink and smoke, though I personally no longer do the last 3. Prim little tightasses give me a huge pain.

Andria
My deal is that I cannot stay angry with anyone. Even if they have done me wrong. The only person I've been able to hold a "grudge" against is my former boss.......and that's ONLY because she continues to mess with me and other people. It's weird. I also find it difficult to put labels on people and make them "stick". I could get offended by what someone says and think "Wow, that was ugly!", but then a day later, I see it in a different light. Guess what I'm saying is that no one is perfect and I haven't been in their shoes. Hope this makes sense.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You mean the ones with the pursed-lip little smirk, going "Well isn't that SPECIAL." ? That little pursed-up mouth that says they just smelled something bad?

Andria
Ok Andria, I get it now. That type of person you have to just let it "roll off". Not worth the effort. That type of person you gotta feel sorry for.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ok Andria, I get it now. That type of person you have to just let it "roll off". Not worth the effort. That type of person you gotta feel sorry for.

I feel sorry for people with physical disabilities or abusive parents or spouses. People with bad attitudes could change, but won't, and I have nothing for them except the back of my hand.

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I feel sorry for people with physical disabilities or abusive parents or spouses. People with bad attitudes could change, but won't, and I have nothing for them except the back of my hand.

Andria
In my opinion, some of those people with bad attitudes are just nuts. But, with that said, I have no problem with you giving them the back of your hand. You're a good person Andria. :blowkiss: If everyone was as honest as you, misunderstandings would simply not exist.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't know. Weird! I wrote something to the affect that if everyone was as honest as you, there wouldn't be any misunderstandings. :)
Sorry, I had a BAD headache.

Hmm, I saw that msg. Guess when I looked at the alerts again, I thought there was another one. *shrug*

I hate to admit it, but honestly, if everyone was as honest as me, there'd probably be a lot more gunshot deaths. :D

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry you hurt, missed ya.
Awe thanks!!! And I saw Kad's sweet post on the other thread.
Hmm, I saw that msg. Guess when I looked at the alerts again, I thought there was another one. *shrug*

I hate to admit it, but honestly, if everyone was as honest as me, there'd probably be a lot more gunshot deaths. :D

Andria
I don't know then Andria. Maybe I re-posted and then deleted it. I haven't been feeling well and I just need to suck it up and go to the doctor.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Awe thanks!!! And I saw Kad's sweet post on the other thread.

I don't know then Andria. Maybe I re-posted and then deleted it. I haven't been feeling well and I just need to suck it up and go to the doctor.

Feel better, Atcha! And yeah, there does come a time, even for this doctor-phobe. When everything you can possibly do to get yourself better just isn't working... time to call the guy who's just practicing. :D

Andria

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dont see why your all upset kad, Retarded1 only wants to be our buddy, your pal, your friend :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

I wish he'd quit trying. Geez, it's bad enough when he's being a controlling egocentric maniacal ban-monster, but when he comes on and starts (trying to) talk like "one of the gang" and make stupid jokes, it's just flat out CREEPY. I always feel dirty afterward, like I need to go take a shower or something.

VU Sponsors