1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Funny.
My approach has been making more money too. I own my own business. For my business, every expense, like tools, marketing, whatever, is always the best money can buy. It's also a tax write off and a wiser investment.

But I like to be frugal with my personal expenses. The more I save, the more I have for retirement and "rainy day" shit. I can't write off personal shit like vaping gear. And besides, this gear is throw away stuff.

good then throw your vape gear away to me man...lol.

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
let me clarify what I meant by velocity rda

im not looking for some fancy expensive brand. I was referring to a velocity styled rda, be it an authentic whatever with a velocity deck, or a clone of something. I know you can get velocity clones for around $10 new from china. And tbh its just something on my wish list not what im looking for to use every day. i prefer my griffins for daily driving.

I bought a 3li used a year ago for $50. when the cheapest you could find them was about $85. from a vape shop employee in town. plus it had a nice looking well cared for wrap on it. Nowadays you can get them for under $50 new, so now im not willing to pay that much or near it for a used one;

You can go on vape crawler and see all kinds of prices for these items
and many times you can go find coupons and lower the price more.

I have everything I need atm hardware wise.
but Id like some backups and im trying to stretch my money the furthest I can.
In a few months people may think the prices I offered are high or even more ridiculously lower, depending on what happens with FDA regs.

If you have what Im looking for and willing to part with it for the prices or close to the prices Im offering - PM me simple enough

Im entitled to my opinion of a fair price the same as anyone else

i do have a aromamizer rtda...with all the extra's if you can use one of them....velocity style..in the oem packaging.its just not for me.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
from all the reviews and comments i have read and if your talking about the tank, i dont think that one would work well for me. But thank you

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
from all the reviews and comments i have read and if your talking about the tank, i dont think that one would work well for me. But thank you

no biggie,wanted to offer it is all.the price woulda been right.thanks for replying back and goodluck

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
OP, my buddy has a white and also a tiffany blue hexohm box's.. theyre a little scratched but nothing major.. hed let the white one go for 90. im fairly sure its 2.1, but thats the lowest he'll go. I know you posted the prices youre willing to pay, but i figured id throw it out there. I think he wants a little more for the tiffany one, i guess theyre more desireable. To be honest i know next to nothing about them. PM me if youre interested

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@floridagolferboi i checked your post...nothing there im interested in thank you
@KingLouie ill keep your buddy in mind if i decide to pay more,

oK ALSO looking for a
smok treebox Id buy that for $20 shipped

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
@floridagolferboi i checked your post...nothing there im interested in thank you
@KingLouie ill keep your buddy in mind if i decide to pay more,

oK ALSO looking for a
smok treebox Id buy that for $20 shipped

Smok treebox sells for $35 as per cheapest price on vape crawler. (As you previously suggested)
$15 off rsp(almost half) for used(not including s/h) is fair?
C'Mon man. Fair is fair but a cheapskate is a cheapskate.
If it was me,I'd keep it and and tell you to go fuck yourself.

MCYL

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, it's still here? Ok then, I might as well put my own wish list in:

1. Vaposhark DNA 200: $50
2. Vapor flask dna 40 2.1: $100
3. Velocity RDA Auth: $20
4. Snapdragon BF: $20

All items must be unused, boxes unopened fedex priority to Australia after a round trip to Joburg then Shanghai first.

+ 180ml of your favorite juice unopened inc
No offers yet?
Bump
Bump 2x?
Where's the offer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MCYL

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still no offers? C'mon people. This thread here is the start of something Yuuuge, it's the start of the vape price revolution! We're gonna take it to the top 1% of vape gear owners. Gear they bought should be made available for a fraction of what they want to sell for to the rest of us.

The time is 2016, the time is now,
Are you feeling the Burn?

Oh wait...that ain't a good thing.
Any offers?

MCYL

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's be reasonable here SS316 is only $3564/Tonne.

I can mill the exact same vape gear for $0.0005ish shipping inc.

It's time quality vape gear stops being inside traded behind closed doors. Those and special interest groups.

MCYL

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hahaha hung over humor morning...just one more:
ee7ed50c7ce6407226d09db28c4ca54f.jpg

MCYL

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry just had to make it political. '16 turns out to be a crazy year. Trump, Sanders from fringe candidates to major players, now Brexit. Here we're about to have our own federal elections, it's been rather staid in comparison.

Adam Paseman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anyone has a lost vapes dna200 im willing to go up to $35 for it, as long as you have the original packaging.

We all know vape gear is like a car...loses half it's value the minute you put a tank in top of it and vape it.

Oh-and that $35 will include all shipping costs (duh).

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
You guys got me cracking up

Give the Op a break guys, i think he just meant to post this in the PIF section.. lol

:deadhorse:

MCYL

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The thing is, it IS possible to get nice gear for a lot less. I bought a flawless Rose V2-S for what equates to $70 USD, another a full mech brass hybrid for about $15 US. This happened when I was asking for advice regarding flavour chasers, Genesis attys and mechs all of which were unknowns to me at the time.
There are plenty of seasoned enthusiasts willing to pass on great gear at token prices to newcomers to their community. I can see myself passing those exact gear along with others to future starters.

I'm sure VU has similar enthusiast in even greater scale. That said, statements amounting to. "You're a rip off, here's the real worth, hit me" is unlikely to gain (positive) interest in the crowd.

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Ive got some *killer* deals on VU.. i try to pass em on as well. Its a good feeling when you sell gear no longer in use to someone you know will appreciate & use it well. And an even better feeling when you get a great deal on a well-taken care of piece. :)

I know hank, thats just my style of humor. And, ive been looking for an appropriate situation to use that dead horse emoji.. haha

VU Sponsors