Become a Patron!

WTS - Lots of goodies, take a look!

J.B.

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
*Update - VaporShark, Subtank, and Dark Horse are sold.

Alright guys/gals my collection is getting extensive so I need to thin it out a bit.

Below you'll find a list of what I have for sale with prices next to them. All of these prices are shipping included, *gift through PayPal (sorry had to edit this - invoice costs money - if you want invoice the price will need to be adjusted). If you're interested in a particular piece, mention it here or DM me your email address and I'll send pics ASAP. Everything I'm selling is of HIGH quality, I don't buy crap, nor would I try and sell crap (I've owned plenty of atty's, and if the clones are crap, I throw them away). Also, I take care of my gear....

Derringer RDA clone by Paragon (Black) *very high quality - $15 shipped
*SOLD Dark Horse RDA clone by unknown *very good quality - $15 shipped
Authentic Tugboat v1 RDA (flawless condition - matching serials) - $30 shipped
Mephisto v1 RDA clone by Tobeco (SS) *very high quality - $15 shipped
*SOLD VaporShark rDNA30 (authentic - mint condition - only 1 small nick on the edge of the 510 vent on top - comes with battery, stock box, and 2 shark skins / black/green) - $100 shipped
*SOLD Kanger Subtank Mini (used twice - not my speed) - $35 shipped

Any questions just let me know! Thanks!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    400.7 KB · Views: 60
  • Dark Horse.jpg
    Dark Horse.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can't look with out pictures:):)
We like to see pictures posted along with the hardware threads please

J.B.

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Can't look with out pictures:):)
We like to see pictures posted along with the hardware threads please

I understand. I'm posting this at work so I don't have the gear with me, I'll add pics when I get home tonight.

Sorry about that :)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This guy is switching to SUB OHM TANKS... I see it,don't deny it
BIGBOYVAPER

J.B.

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Are you referring to me switching to sub ohm tanks?

Look at the last line bruh, I'm selling a sub ohm tank! :cool:

I'm a dripper, and those rda's listed are only about 1/8th of what I have.......which is why I'm trying to thin the herd.

montijo505

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dibs on the dark horse when you post pictures, I'll send you a DM as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

Taver13

would you take 20 on the subtank? new ones can be had for less than your asking. not trying to start anything, just asking cause im interested

Last edited by a moderator:

J.B.

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
would you take 20 on the subtank? new ones can be had for less than your asking. not trying to start anything, just asking cause im interested

DM sent.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
PICTURES PLEASE?

J.B.

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They're already there. Uploaded them to the post over an hour ago.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Sorry, need to make sure I am wearing my freaking glasses!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Daaaamn! @UncleRJ was all up on that.
But he missed the first post.:p

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dang...I will never forget the pictures :) thought is was Smokie for a sec :) jk

Phone Guy

Member For 4 Years
Seller wanted paypal gift payment to avoid paying any fees, and leaves the buyer with ZERO protection.

And the seller has been a member here for 5 days (March 21). with a couple of posts.

leaferikson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Not to rain on the parade, but authentic v1 tugboats sell direct from flawless for 35 bucks now.

T

Taver13

seller said same to me in reference to paypal, also, said that he hasnt ever seen a subtank mini for lessx than 37, even if that was the case, 35 shipped for something used is ridiculous. even if its only "used twice" or a hundred times, its still used

J.B.

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Seller wanted paypal gift payment to avoid paying any fees, and leaves the buyer with ZERO protection.

And the seller has been a member here for 5 days (March 21). with a couple of posts.

Well I'm glad we're all adults here.....

First, of course it leaves you with ZERO protection, I also stated that if the buyer WANTED invoice the price would be adjusted to compensate for this.

Second, who cares how long I've been on the forum? So if I go through and post 10,000 comments on here before I sell that makes me more credible? So typing makes me credible? Good to know. I've been selling items on eBay and the internet in general for over 10 years. You want my eBay ID so you can check my credibility? How about I set up a private buy it now listing on eBay for you? Would that pacify you?

Seems like someone is angry I sold the item he was originally interested in to someone else. Of which you low-balled the hell out of me.

Move on kid, go try and bash some else's post please.....

J.B.

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
seller said same to me in reference to paypal, also, said that he hasnt ever seen a subtank mini for lessx than 37, even if that was the case, 35 shipped for something used is ridiculous. even if its only "used twice" or a hundred times, its still used

Well, it sold for $2 less than what I was asking. Crazy eh?

Good luck finding a subtank mini for $20......

Move on.....

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_nezqbnvCf41rowbw2o1_1280%20-%20Copy_zpsbar7jjnt.png

Shall I move on too?

J.B.

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the heads up

So do you mods just allow people to flame everyone's posts? Jumping on me for not posting pictures but allowing that type of childish behavior?

Spot on!

T

Taver13

Well, it sold for $2 less than what I was asking. Crazy eh?

Good luck finding a subtank mini for $20......

Move on.....
actually its not hard, and if you know anything about negotiating, i lowballed you so you would come back somewhere in the middle, instead you made claims of not being able to get it lower than 37, which, i could provide links to multiple vendors that have it for less. i just figured you would come back with another offer instead you got butthurt and tried to insult my intelligence

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So do you mods just allow people to flame everyone's posts? Jumping on me for not posting pictures but allowing that type of childish behavior?

Spot on!

Our members have a way of looking out for each other, if somethings not looking right they will certainly voice it, and last I looked there are no rules being broken here

T

Taver13

also, you told me no coils, so now, pay more than new, AND buy coils. whats the point, get a new one for less WITH coils from a vendor. no incentive to buy yours....i wasnt being an asshole before by lowballing, just negotiating. now im being an asshole because your insulting the intelligence of both me and other well respected forum members

J.B.

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
actually its not hard, and if you know anything about negotiating, i lowballed you so you would come back somewhere in the middle, instead you made claims of not being able to get it lower than 37, which, i could provide links to multiple vendors that have it for less. i just figured you would come back with another offer instead you got butthurt and tried to insult my intelligence

Maybe reading isn't your strong suit. I never said $37. I told you $32 shipped is as low as I would go. You don't like $32? Then counter-offer, right?

When did I get butt hurt exactly? When I told you I couldn't sell it to you for $20? Or when I told you I would sell it to you for $32? I'm confused about the 'butt hurt'ness.....

This conversation is pointless, the item is sold.

T

Taver13

no sir, i read correct, you did not. you said that 37 is the lowest you can find them new, which is just not the case. why dont you go back and check that again. im done here.

J.B.

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
also, you told me no coils, so now, pay more than new, AND buy coils. whats the point, get a new one for less WITH coils from a vendor. no incentive to buy yours....i wasnt being an asshole before by lowballing, just negotiating. now im being an asshole because your insulting the intelligence of both me and other well respected forum members

Please do explain? How exactly am I insulting the intelligence of you? How am I insulting the intelligence of other members? Another member paid me $30 for the subtank. He obviously felt that was a fair price, I felt it was a fair price, you feel it's not, so who is bitter here?

What is your point in all of this? I was never rude to you in any way shape or form. I declined your $20 offer and told you $32. I then sell the item, mark it as sold, and then here you come bashing my post.

You're actually being an asshole for no reason. Congrats.

J.B.

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
no sir, i read correct, you did not. you said that 37 is the lowest you can find them new, which is just not the case. why dont you go back and check that again. im done here.

I actually said, and you'll see it in the post, that I, me, personally, have yet to see them for less than $37. Excuse the hell out of me for not being up to speed on every single vape vendor on the damn planet. And I NEVER told you I would sell it to you for $37, I counter-offered, as you're accusing me of not doing.

Yes, I really hope you are done here.

Attachments

• sub.JPG
    sub.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 38
T

Taver13

Please do explain? How exactly am I insulting the intelligence of you? How am I insulting the intelligence of other members? Another member paid me $30 for the subtank. He obviously felt that was a fair price, I felt it was a fair price, you feel it's not, so who is bitter here?

What is your point in all of this? I was never rude to you in any way shape or form. I declined your $20 offer and told you $32. I then sell the item, mark it as sold, and then here you come bashing my post.

You're actually being an asshole for no reason. Congrats.
simply by stating that you cannot get them for less than 37 new is insulting my intelligence. its just a google search away to find that out. did you not think i would do that, or in fact already know what you can get them new for? im glad you sold it actually, im sure whoever you sold it to will enjoy it. also...im an asshole. what can ya do? just take it with a grain of salt and move on.

J.B.

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not to rain on the parade, but authentic v1 tugboats sell direct from flawless for 35 bucks now.

Thank you for the constructive criticism, I didn't know they were only $35 new. I'll adjust my price accordingly.

Good to see someone with a little respect for another human being.

Brown_Clouds

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
also, you told me no coils, so now, pay more than new, AND buy coils. whats the point, get a new one for less WITH coils from a vendor. no incentive to buy yours....i wasnt being an asshole before by lowballing, just negotiating. now im being an asshole because *your insulting the intelligence of both me and other well respected forum members

*you're... now i'm insulting your intelligence.

J.B.

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
simply by stating that you cannot get them for less than 37 new is insulting my intelligence. its just a google search away to find that out. did you not think i would do that, or in fact already know what you can get them new for? im glad you sold it actually, im sure whoever you sold it to will enjoy it. also...im an asshole. what can ya do? just take it with a grain of salt and move on.

Yes, you're right, I purposely put $37 on there just to piss off and manipulate some random person on the internet. How about instead of talking shit and acting like a child you actually have a normal conversation with me and give me current prices. I personally buy the majority of my items through eBay, so I'm basing a lot of my prices around the prices charged on eBay. You see one member told me about flawless selling the tugboat for $35 new, was he an asshole? Nope. Using a little tact might get you places.....

T

Taver13

*you're... now i'm insulting your intelligence.
speaking of immature, making a second name to sell stuff, just lame. also, i have many a great trade sell feedback, and am pretty much a staple in the hardware section. and have never had a problem, until now. why you are continuing still i dont know, i though we were done here. but hey, i didnt get to where i am in life by being tactful all the time. if you cant take someone calling you out on something, or getting mad at you, go to another forum where things like cursing and stating opinions are frowned upon

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FYI, Thread was moved due to the nature it took (argumentative tones) and another FYI, we don't allow multiple accounts made for the sole reason to sell a bunch of hardware, just a heads up.

J.B.

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
speaking of immature, making a second name to sell stuff, just lame. also, i have many a great trade sell feedback, and am pretty much a staple in the hardware section. and have never had a problem, until now. why you are continuing still i dont know, i though we were done here. but hey, i didnt get to where i am in life by being tactful all the time. if you cant take someone calling you out on something, or getting mad at you, go to another forum where things like cursing and stating opinions are frowned upon

Yet again you prove your ignorance. We aren't the same person. He's a really good friend of mine, and I turned him on to this site to sell items since mine were selling so well. I sent him a link to my post and he decided to make an account and sell items. Just so happened he copy and pasted info straight from mine.

I'm glad you're a staple in the hardware section, such aspirations. I shall take those words and don you the 'Almighty VU Trader'.

I have no problem with constructive criticism. I have a problem with immature douchebags. You don't know me, you spoke one maybe two sentences to me, I counter-offered but never heard back from you, and then the item sells. Well here comes the mighty Taver out of the corner, and you proceed to shit talk my post, my prices, my credibility, my terms, all for what? Seems highly coincidental....

T

Taver13

Yet again you prove your ignorance. We aren't the same person. He's a really good friend of mine, and I turned him on to this site to sell items since mine were selling so well. I sent him a link to my post and he decided to make an account and sell items. Just so happened he copy and pasted info straight from mine.

I'm glad you're a staple in the hardware section, such aspirations. I shall take those words and don you the 'Almighty VU Trader'.

I have no problem with constructive criticism. I have a problem with immature douchebags. You don't know me, you spoke one maybe two sentences to me, I counter-offered but never heard back from you, and then the item sells. Well here comes the mighty Taver out of the corner, and you proceed to shit talk my post, my prices, my credibility, my terms, all for what? Seems highly coincidental....
speaking of coincidental, why were other people besides myself bringing things to your attention. sounds like the classic everybody else is wrong except me mantra. obviously i also was not the only one who thinks that you made another name just to sell. like we both said. item sold. no point. im done arguing. moving right along....

VU Sponsors