Become a Patron!

WTS - Lots of goodies, take a look!

J.B.

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
speaking of coincidental, why were other people besides myself bringing things to your attention. sounds like the classic everybody else is wrong except me mantra. obviously i also was not the only one who thinks that you made another name just to sell. like we both said. item sold. no point. im done arguing. moving right along....

We aren't arguing any more.

You've successfully hi-jacked and ruined my for sale thread, congrats and thank you.

J.B.

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Can we talk about 25 for the tugboat?

$25 what, invoiced, gift? I guess I should accept your offer before I get flamed some more and my account gets shut down......

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
$25 what, invoiced, gift? I guess I should accept your offer before I get flamed some more and my account gets shut down......
Whew. Being a bit thin skinned. You determined the tone of your thread by reacting to some members by openly complaining and playing the "poor me, I'm being attacked and gonna get banned" responses. Moderators and admins aren't going to swoop in and stop a member from being asked questions, or having that member challenged by another member on mods, attys. Et Cetera.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
We ask questions because we CARE about our members.
Even though it says we accept no responsibility for sales in classified I take it personally when someone gets ripped off or tricked by seller shills and just all around bullshit.
Your deals are most likely 110% legit but if we do not ask questions then I feel I'm not thoroughly helping my friends in the VU Community get quality deals from quality members.

Can you enlighten me J.B on WHY some of you account(s) got shut down?

J.B.

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Whew. Being a bit thin skinned. You determined the tone of your thread by reacting to some members by openly complaining and playing the "poor me, I'm being attacked and gonna get banned" responses. Moderators and admins aren't going to swoop in and stop a member from being asked questions, or having that member challenged by another member on mods, attys. Et Cetera.

You should go back through and read the posts. I wasn't being asked questions; I was being immediately discredited and attacked for not being legitimate, mocked for having no posts, accused of trying to undermine and fool members on the forums with illegitimate prices, et cetera. I have no problem answering questions, there were no questions.

J.B.

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We ask questions because we CARE about our members.
Even though it says we accept no responsibility for sales in classified I take it personally when someone gets ripped off or tricked by seller shills and just all around bullshit.
Your deals are most likely 110% legit but if we do not ask questions then I feel I'm not thoroughly helping my friends in the VU Community get quality deals from quality members.

Can you enlighten me J.B on WHY some of you account(s) got shut down?

Finally a mod with common sense. I agree whole heartedly with everything you've stated here but the problem is that there were no questions posed towards me, see my reply above to view my point. It was immediate defaming and all around immature bullshit.

Also, I don't know what you're talking about in regards to accounts getting shut down. I've never had an account on this site before in my life. What is going on here?!

Minamus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just as an added tid bit and I should of posted this earlier but i was new and stupid at the time. I did buy the dark horse through paypal gift and got it a couple days later and boy does that thing chuck. It was very legit so I would back him as a buyer :) just thought i should say that.

VU Sponsors