Become a Patron!

Your favorite RDAs?

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I use my Big Baby Beasts as well. They still have their place in my vape arsenal! :)

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I totally agree, I don't see how people have so many issues. Most of my dual battery mods are smok ones, I gave my osub 80 watt to my mate though as a step up from his istick. Fingers crossed that he's quit :)

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have more mods than batteries, too. Same goes for juice -- I have more attys than flavors.
Yeah I keep meaning to pick them up but if batteries are married it's not unsafe to use them in another mod by any means!
Exactly same but half of the attys are what I've tried an not liked.
Definitely gonna pick up a cleito exo though, it's just a cleito that doesn't leak an spit.
My original cleito spit an leaked like fuck but I do wish they would of put adjustable airflow on the exo!

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like that drip tip! The whole setup looks sweet, too.
I did at first but it is see thru so it builds up with condensation and dark spots from the juice. I ended up putting the spare delrin tip in that it came with which is like a goon tip and think I like the more narrow tip actually. The wider tip was making me slip stream when vaping instead of getting a solid seal with my lips on the tip.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice setup! I love the look of them revenant mods
Me too. I could never stomach the normal price but a local shop had them on clearance for $96 out the door so I bought it as an early birthday present for myself. Very glad I did. Only down side is not being able to set watts above 60 for temp control but if I build it in the 0.25 - 0.30 ohm range it gives a great vape in SS TC mode.

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
So far, today, My Fav duel coil atty is my Dead Rabbit (Goon is close second). Single coil the Wasp Nano takes it by a good margin (Gorge is runner up, honorable mention for the Pulse 22). I like to run my Dead Rabbit and Wasp Nano between .1 and .15 on my Boxer 2x700, I like to run the Gorge with SS316L in TC mode on the Lost Vape Drone 550F @85w.

20170827_132415.jpg

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me too. I could never stomach the normal price but a local shop had them on clearance for $96 out the door so I bought it as an early birthday present for myself. Very glad I did. Only down side is not being able to set watts above 60 for temp control but if I build it in the 0.25 - 0.30 ohm range it gives a great vape in SS TC mode.
Money well spent! Definitely a nice looking mod :) I don't normally spend that much on mods but just ordered a lost vape therion 166, that'll be it for me for a few months aside from coils, cotton etc...

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So far, today, My Fav duel coil atty is my Dead Rabbit (Goon is close second). Single coil the Wasp Nano takes it by a good margin (Gorge is runner up, honorable mention for the Pulse 22). I like to run my Dead Rabbit and Wasp Nano between .1 and .15 on my Boxer 2x700, I like to run the Gorge with SS316L in TC mode on the Lost Vape Drone 550F @85w.

View attachment 90407
Dead Rabbit has been receiving great reviews. Maybe I'll pick one up. :)

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 90407
Very very nice :)

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Dead Rabbit has been receiving great reviews. Maybe I'll pick one up. :)

For the price of the Dead Rabbit, it's money well spent. My Goons still see rotation (2 OG, 1 clone, 1 clone 1.5) but for me they are more for clouds bro clouds. Dead Rabbit is a good mix of flavor and clouds. Wasp Nano hands down the best flavor RDA I own.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For the price of the Dead Rabbit, it's money well spent. My Goons still see rotation (2 OG, 1 clone, 1 clone 1.5) but for me they are more for clouds bro clouds. Dead Rabbit is a good mix of flavor and clouds. Wasp Nano hands down the best flavor RDA I own.
The goon personally gives me best flavour out of any RDA I've tried but it does chuck out clouds for sure

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
The goon personally gives me best flavour out of any RDA I've tried but it does chuck out clouds for sure
I've also noticed I prefer different juices out of different RDA's. My lucky charms juice is the best in the Nano for example because I taste more of the marshmellow flavor, but in the Goon and Dead Rabbit I taste more of the grain part of the cereal. Fruity pebbles I like more out of the Goons and Dead Rabbit, as the Nano makes it taste almost lemony instead of cereal like.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've also noticed I prefer different juices out of different RDA's. My lucky charms juice is the best in the Nano for example because I taste more of the marshmellow flavor, but in the Goon and Dead Rabbit I taste more of the grain part of the cereal. Fruity pebbles I like more out of the Goons and Dead Rabbit, as the Nano makes it taste almost lemony instead of cereal like.
But yeah your right an this applies to tanks too and besides it's always good to rotate flavours!

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
For clouds I'd go with the pharaoh :)
I hate to say it the only reason I haven't tried a Pharaoh is because I don't like the way it looks. Vain I know, I just can't help it lol. I don't particularly care about my personal looks good or bad, but my vapes need to be on point, same with my motorcycle lol.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hate to say it the only reason I haven't tried a Pharaoh is because I don't like the way it looks. Vain I know, I just can't help it lol. I don't particularly care about my personal looks good or bad, but my vapes need to be on point, same with my motorcycle lol.
Not vain at all dude, it's just personal taste. I think the VooPoo Drag looks ridiculous, it's fucking massive but my mate loves it.
I prefer a mod that fits in my hands.
What motorcycle do you have?? I'm just on a 125 yamaha, not my dream bike but I'm just starting out.
I don't like these new sport bikes though, I like a bit of space when I ride.
I call sports bikes 'back killers' .

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Favorites in no certain order are

22mm
  • Lycan
  • Velocity
  • Darang V1 & V3
  • Fuel
24/25mm
  • Fuel V2
  • Chaos
  • Mose'
  • Reload
30mm
  • X1
  • Warhead
  • Modfather
  • Prophet

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Not vain at all dude, it's just personal taste. I think the VooPoo Drag looks ridiculous, it's fucking massive but my mate loves it.
I prefer a mod that fits in my hands.
What motorcycle do you have?? I'm just on a 125 yamaha, not my dream bike but I'm just starting out.
I don't like these new sport bikes though, I like a bit of space when I ride.
I call sports bikes 'back killers' .

Two wheels are two wheels man. I wouldn't buy something uncomfortable to ride because I enjoy more about the ride than how fast it is. I also have 0 interest in doing wheelies or burn outs. Not that those aren't cool, I just don' wanna do em on my bike lol.

I ride a 2012 Triumph Thunderbird Storm. She's been a good bike to me. I've never had any mechanical issues. 18k miles. I couldn't buy a Harley because I was afraid of walking out to the parking lot and hopping on someone else bike and trying to start it lol. That and I like the clean lines and the tank holds almost as much fuel as their full dresser.

RfXOgLv.jpg

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My favorite RDAs are the ones that I own. I own:

528 Custom Vapes 24mm Goon black, 24mm Goon 1.5 gold
Anarchist 24mm The Riot black
Deathwish Modz 30mm Deathtrap black
Purge Mods 24mm Head Shot black, 24mm Head Shot blue, 24mm PRG-24 black, 24mm Maelstrom brass, 24mm Maelstrom stainless
Vapergate 24mm Limited Edition Mason V2, 2 × 27mm Mason Advocate dark chrome, 30mm Limited Edition Mason V2
Vaperz Cloud 24mm Mini Buddha 2 brass, 30mm Buddha V4 brass, 30mm Temple NP black, 36mm Obese Buddha space purple
Wotofo 25mm The Troll 2 black (my first RDA and that got me instantaneously off smoking... knock on it and I'll hit you with a stick)

What I have on order: Vapergate 24mm Mason Gemini Series II black, 30mm Mason Gemini Series II black
What I also own, but can't use until my order arrives: Vapergate 24mm Limited Edition postless deck, 30mm Limited Edition postless deck

I own no atomizers other than these authentic RDAs, each one of which I purchased new. Just to give you an idea what pricings are like in my country, last week I paid 80 Euros for the Anarchist The Riot RDA, but hey... it's also one of my favorite drippers and it's worth it.

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
At the moment, dual coil authentic Goon V1.5 with ultem cap
497edd2047234f600bf31ad300c98562.jpg

and the single coil build titanium Goon, also V1.5
83549789492008fc797625059522b41b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Currently have 5 RDAs. Tsunami 24. Twisted Messes 2, VV Icon, and Innokin Eurus. The Tsunami is my favorite but I have to be much more careful about over dripping, which I do a lot, and it's followed very closely by the Innokin which a copy of the Mad Dog made in cooperation with Desire. It's a steal at only $15.

Waiting on a Dead Rabbit. Should be delivered tomorrow but will likely be delayed a few days because of the hurricane and flooding. I'd be shocked if it actually came tomorrow.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Two wheels are two wheels man. I wouldn't buy something uncomfortable to ride because I enjoy more about the ride than how fast it is. I also have 0 interest in doing wheelies or burn outs. Not that those aren't cool, I just don' wanna do em on my bike lol.

I ride a 2012 Triumph Thunderbird Storm. She's been a good bike to me. I've never had any mechanical issues. 18k miles. I couldn't buy a Harley because I was afraid of walking out to the parking lot and hopping on someone else bike and trying to start it lol. That and I like the clean lines and the tank holds almost as much fuel as their full dresser.

RfXOgLv.jpg
I'm more into comfort than speed too, triumphs are really good bikes. Once I've done the other parts of the test I'm getting a triumph trophy :)

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My favorite RDAs are the ones that I own. I own:

528 Custom Vapes 24mm Goon black, 24mm Goon 1.5 gold
Anarchist 24mm The Riot black
Deathwish Modz 30mm Deathtrap black
Purge Mods 24mm Head Shot black, 24mm Head Shot blue, 24mm PRG-24 black, 24mm Maelstrom brass, 24mm Maelstrom stainless
Vapergate 24mm Limited Edition Mason V2, 2 × 27mm Mason Advocate dark chrome, 30mm Limited Edition Mason V2
Vaperz Cloud 24mm Mini Buddha 2 brass, 30mm Buddha V4 brass, 30mm Temple NP black, 36mm Obese Buddha space purple
Wotofo 25mm The Troll 2 black (my first RDA and that got me instantaneously off smoking... knock on it and I'll hit you with a stick)

What I have on order: Vapergate 24mm Mason Gemini Series II black, 30mm Mason Gemini Series II black
What I also own, but can't use until my order arrives: Vapergate 24mm Limited Edition postless deck, 30mm Limited Edition postless deck

I own no atomizers other than these authentic RDAs, each one of which I purchased new. Just to give you an idea what pricings are like in my country, last week I paid 80 Euros for the Anarchist The Riot RDA, but hey... it's also one of my favorite drippers and it's worth it.
Wow you have a shit load!

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Currently have 5 RDAs. Tsunami 24. Twisted Messes 2, VV Icon, and Innokin Eurus. The Tsunami is my favorite but I have to be much more careful about over dripping, which I do a lot, and it's followed very closely by the Innokin which a copy of the Mad Dog made in cooperation with Desire. It's a steal at only $15.

Waiting on a Dead Rabbit. Should be delivered tomorrow but will likely be delayed a few days because of the hurricane and flooding. I'd be shocked if it actually came tomorrow.
You'll love the dead rabbit, tsunami RDA is one of my favourites too though!

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
22mm 3 post, 24mm 2 post, and 25mm 2 post Kennedys, CSMNT, and 3 Petris, 1 with conversion caps are my daily bangers. Favorite build would have to be my Kennedy Competition RDA with my own clapton build for series mechs.. the fruits, cremes, low and high notes pop and are vivid in it right now.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
22mm 3 post, 24mm 2 post, and 25mm 2 post Kennedys, CSMNT, and 3 Petris, 1 with conversion caps are my daily bangers. Favorite build would have to be my Kennedy Competition RDA with my own clapton build for series mechs.. the fruits, cremes, low and high notes pop and are vivid in it right now.
Not used the Kennedy but been told I'm missing out! Definitely sounds appealing from what people have said but ill stick to what I know, spent forever finding a vape that works for me.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Not used the Kennedy but been told I'm missing out! Definitely sounds appealing from what people have said but ill stick to what I know, spent forever finding a vape that works for me.
If Kennedy products weren't so expensive I'd be buying their stuff right and left.

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I hear SOI's sub zero RDA is kind of like the Kennedy, haven't used it yet and don't know the price and I think Geekvape makes one also, usually their prices aren't too bad. But if you get the chance, you should go for it. I never have a problem leaking because I never over drip, never had and never will, long ago I did for juicy vapes but when you super sub ohm, over dripping gets hot lava juice in the mouth, shit hurts bro.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I hear SOI's sub zero RDA is kind of like the Kennedy, haven't used it yet and don't know the price and I think Geekvape makes one also, usually their prices aren't too bad. But if you get the chance, you should go for it. I never have a problem leaking because I never over drip, never had and never will, long ago I did for juicy vapes but when you super sub ohm, over dripping gets hot lava juice in the mouth, shit hurts bro.
Thanks! :)

VU Sponsors