https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This is why I love others' recipes but so far none of mine are ready for sharing - same as when I cook. Trying to explain what I figure is a fairly simple chicken soup recipe to a family member I realized my half-assedry puts me in another level altogether when instructions like "enough butter to saute the vegetables in," and "a couple spoonfuls of bouillon, heaping if they're the little spoons," or "as much pepper and garlic as you think should go in there" make perfect sense to me but are for some unknowable reason worthless to others...

On-topic: ADV? What's that? I had a couple when I was buying juice, but now that I mix I've got 4 bottles sitting next to me right now and it takes restraint to keep my focus that tight!
Sounds like a good description too me

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know exactly how you feel there! With DIY, there's a whole world of flavor out there, though, most of it at HIC's place!
There most definitely is! I've been trying to clone a few I've tried before, getting close with my menthol/pomegranate/berry and fruity pebbles cereal but the minty melon still needs work...HIC's notes are especially helpful with a coffee I'm trying to build from the ground up. I've got another dozen projects in mind, so as soon as I'm happy with a couple of these I'll move on...

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry Pup, I understand the acronym, just trying to make light of the fact I'm currently such a noob to DIY that kid-in-candy-shop syndrome has me bouncing around so much that I just can't burn through 100ml+ of the same thing like I used to...apologies for any confusion.
No need to apologize. I'm a dork.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh geez! Had I been semi-awake, I would have seen that it was obvious you knew. I should apologize for not reading well.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh geez! Had I been semi-awake, I would have seen that it was obvious you knew. I should apologize for not reading well.
No worries! Sometimes I'm so eager to help people I'll give advice on things I should know people already know...it's just trying to be nice, a quality VU folks have in spades, especially the DIY subset I've found.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
All of that made perfect sense to me, except the 4 bottles. Get to mixin' Dave! ;) Lose yo' self.
That song is now firmly stuck in my head for the day. lol
I don't have just one ADV either. With all this stuff??? No way! At times it was up to 8, but right now I've toned it down to 3 or 4.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That song is now firmly stuck in my head for the day. lol
I don't have just one ADV either. With all this stuff??? No way! At times it was up to 8, but right now I've toned it down to 3 or 4.
Big fan of his stuff and I find that SO weird, lol.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Dumb question...
What's HIC?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Not a dumb question. You're new to VU, right? HIC is short for HeadInClouds. Major player here in the DIY forums. We've learned so much from HIC. If you cruise the recipes, you'll see MANY delicious recipes of HIC's. He also opened up a shop of never before seen vape recipes. https://gumroad.com/hic

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My ADV is Nude Nicotines Honey Tobacco(absolute) at 0.5%. I also have 3 others Made with FA Cuban Supreme at 1%, 1 with 1% FA Vanilla Classic, another with 1% FA Honey,and the third with 0.25% NN Honey Tobacco. So I guess I do not have just 1 ADV:rolleyes::D

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I always have 1 tank full of Tobacco Express Parler @ 2% going, so mostly an ADV.

The other tank I use for trying out new mixes, or to switch out flavors for a bit.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I placed my flavor order this morning with the additional ones needed for the Golden Oreo! That'll be mixed as soon as they get here!
I hope you like it, Zortec. It is kinda strong, very sweet. Meringue can be left out if you don't want ULTRA sweet. I like it either way.

VU Sponsors