Become a Patron!

Your Vape Today? Mod, rba, juice, etc

gloopdegurp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Eleaf Power 2C
Geekvape ZX RTA
DIY tester - Midnight Concessions (going for strawberry wafers in custard. Not bad for a V1.0, but wouldn't say it is spot on what I was shooting for. Will get a remix)

Geekvape Aegis Legend
OXVA Arbiter 2 RTA
DIY tester - Sugar Custard From Marz (custards/French vanilla/brown sugar/marzipan. Okay. Could use some work yet.)

20230801_164039~2.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
LV Centaurus DNA250C with SC Aromamizer Supreme V2, Pink Bubblegum DIY
Aspire/Sunbox Boxx boro mod with SXK VapeSnail RBA, Vapetasia Killer Fruits Grape

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
vapetoday_8_13_2023.jpeg

Left is Lost Vape's Drone regulated squonker from @MannyScoot. It keeps doing well for a regulated device, touch wood thrice. Capping it is a staunch favorite, Advken's Gorge with a derlin heat displacing drip tip. It's running a .50 Ω coil, 3 mm ID of 26 ga Kanthal round wire, Cotton Bacon Prime for wick. Using pure unflavored max VG juice at 18 mg per ml nicotine strength. The vaping experience on it is quite nice.

Right, as facing you looking at them, is the Requiem mod from its kit by Vapepoo. The Requiem RDA is just a wee bit too hot to vape for my tastes. I have tried taller drip tips. May need to rebuild it. For now, it has a Wasp Nano on it running ~.30 Ω coil, again 3 mm ID 26 ga Kanthal. Getting ready to slap a Bombertech Firefly on it, also from @MannyScoot. There does not seem much difference from a Wasp, yet there is a subtle difference. A Firefly RDA draws air from below the coil, whilst the Wasp from the sides of the coil. Vaping exp. on the Requiem mechanical mod has been a joyful treat. In it I'm using some "junk juice".

Bat Juice with a lot of menthol

GDu7Ahg.png

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
367796230_2011690395862394_3955199100951466400_n.jpg

That mod with an Advken Gorge RS/DA on it. The RDA is running ~ .30 - .35 Ω. The RDA that was with it had me vaping smoke. No fault. I know how life goes. I've tried other RDA thinking them squonk ready. *chuckles* "Oh, it needs a squonk pin."

Got some around here I think will fit. I was just being lazy and swapped the RDA for the Gorge. It's no issue. I ought to have looked beforehand.

Juice is junk juice. The mod is doing great. I like how it was built to be fully taken apart, put back together properly, even by the mechanically disinclined. Guess that's the advantage of making it bigger. Like the hard contact bar as well. Purge is on to something in designing squonk mods.

VU Sponsors