Become a Patron!

3D Printed Vape Station

undrpsi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anyone else 3D print?

I programmed one that holds a Sigelei 150 and a rDNA 40 along with 9 juice bottles...
image_preview_featured.jpg

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:903112

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'd love to do something like that. A 3D printer is on the long list of wants bu there seems to be a helluva lot of vaping gear that gets prioritized ahead of it. What I'm looking for right now is an anti-shinyitis vaccine. Anybody?

Seriously though, @WVJammer, that looks slick!

undrpsi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'd love to do something like that. A 3D printer is on the long list of wants bu there seems to be a helluva lot of vaping gear that gets prioritized ahead of it. What I'm looking for right now is an anti-shinyitis vaccine. Anybody?

Seriously though, @WVJammer, that looks slick!

On holiday right now but I've got a cool 3 tier design I'm working on...I work in a machine shop...you'd think I'd find doing 3D printing at home boring but it's absolutely the coolest thing I've ever tried...

Pah..."Shinyitis" is just a head cold...
I'm suffering, like most firearms collectors, from terminal 'gottahavits'....the shaking hands, sweats, and expensive treatment. Why, just last week, I had a bad couple of days with a strain of 'Romanian 7.62x25'....frightful...

Jay

drackeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
What 3d Printer do you use OP? Ive done this several times, as i model things for fun and print them also lol :) great looking stand!

VU Sponsors