Become a Patron!
Hello mates!!! I'm new here in the forum and would like to ask a couple of questions regarding 3fvape. I'm currently in Australia and planning to buy from 3fvape. I have some questions for people out here.
1. Are the prices in 3F vape in US dollars? If so how would be the conversion to AUD?
2. What is the best shipping option?
3. How long does it really take for the shipments to arrive?

Hoping someone would notice my thread thanks!!!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@Gina3FVAPE might be able to answer these for you.

My personal experience for wait time, is usually about 3 weeks, for anything I've gotten from China, but I'm in the US.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes I am aware of that, what I mean is who tells the currency exchange? 3fvape or my payment option? Sorry I might have chosen the wrong type of question in my thread lol hahaha
paypal, if you use paypal

so usually add about 4% to market conversion rate

i use epacket to melbourne, and it takes around 3 weeks. But has been as quick as 8 days, or as slow as a month

paypal, if you use paypal

so usually add about 4% to market conversion rate

i use epacket to melbourne, and it takes around 3 weeks. But has been as quick as 8 days, or as slow as a month
Thanks for the advice mate!!! Can you suggest some near shops in the area where I would be living for the meantime? Here is my address
Alice Street, Macquarie Fields NSW. The vape map from a Australian vape website doesn't work unfortunately.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the advice mate!!! Can you suggest some near shops in the area where I would be living for the meantime? Here is my address
Alice Street, Macquarie Fields NSW. The vape map from a Australian vape website doesn't work unfortunately.
I don't know nsw or Sydney well. Steamery is about the only physical store up there. And I couldn't point to it on a map, sorry

Do you have nicotine already? You'll need to import that from overseas, since it is illegal here.

I don't know nsw or Sydney well. Steamery is about the only physical store up there. And I couldn't point to it on a map, sorry

Do you have nicotine already? You'll need to import that from overseas, since it is illegal here.
Thanks for the heads up! I'll first try if I can ease the vape out of a 0mg nicotine juices lol. I'll just google that steamery you are telling me. Anyway, have you tried the juices from the supervapestore?? They are the cheapest at almost $7 only. I'm just a little bit hesitant cause it might just be a juice full of sucralose lol

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the heads up! I'll first try if I can ease the vape out of a 0mg nicotine juices lol. I'll just google that steamery you are telling me. Anyway, have you tried the juices from the supervapestore?? They are the cheapest at almost $7 only. I'm just a little bit hesitant cause it might just be a juice full of sucralose lol
No. They used to do decent DIY supplies. I think I bought some VG on a free postage sale. But have never tried their flavour

VU Sponsors