Become a Patron!

3FVAPE COMPLAINT - SOLVED

I ordered on 3FVape successfully before, and they all went great.

It's only this time when I wanted my order cancelled that they got annoying and totally unreliable.

I wanted mine cancelled because I made a mistake ordering these items that were in my cart, I tought I had other stuff in the cart and I paid little attention when the page made order summary. I contacted 3FVape about this, and what's annoying is that they won't give you your money back after clearly saying "I want to cancel it".

Upon messaging 3FVape, in their tickets section, I said, "I want my order cancelled", they replied with a paragraph basically saying "It will take 7-14 days for stocking an item. Order will be shipped once it is ready. In this condition, do you still want us to cancel the order for refund?".

That question was fine, because they must've thought they could fix whatever was making me not buy it. So I told them, "Yes I want to cancel and get a refund". At this point I thought that they would refund the money back, but instead I got an email saying that my order was shipped, and then another one saying my order is in transit.

I know that this is their business, they want to fight to keep their customer, but the thing is I need my money, and they only reply once a day. It is impossible that the order is really in transit because:
1) Shipping have always been very slow with them
2) 7-14 days stocking item is still not ready to ship on their website.
3) They shipped the order right after I asked them to cancel it.. mmmh.. it seems to be an attempt to keep my money.

They just shipped my items without my consent. What the hell is wrong with 3fvape? I specifically said that I want it cancelled and they went ahead against the customer's will and shipped it. I'll be contacting 3fvape about this, and if they won't refund the money by the time I need it, hopefully paypal will.

REALLY DISAPPOINTED 3FVAPE!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-01-23 at 11.13.00 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-01-23 at 11.13.00 (1).jpeg
    68.5 KB · Views: 19
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-01-23 at 11.13.00 (2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-01-23 at 11.13.00 (2).jpeg
    62.5 KB · Views: 19
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-01-23 at 11.13.00 (3).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-01-23 at 11.13.00 (3).jpeg
    55.9 KB · Views: 17
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-01-23 at 11.13.00 (4).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-01-23 at 11.13.00 (4).jpeg
    59.5 KB · Views: 14
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-01-23 at 11.13.00.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-01-23 at 11.13.00.jpeg
    77.9 KB · Views: 16

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years

OK worst case scenario​

Returns​

You may return items to us within 45 calendar days of delivery. If the return is not a result of our error, customers will be required to cover shipping cost both ways. Please make sure the item is returned as the original condition. Contact us before you return products to us.​

click---> https://www.3fvape.com/content/1-shipping-return-payment

find when dealing with any foreign language
best to keep things simple.
and always double check first.

@DaBunny The big problem is that I live in Italy now, so I will be charged like 40€ of shipping fees.. the order amount is 45€. Also if tha package cathces custom, they will refuse to get it or pay custom duties for it.

Last edited:

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ok let me get this straight

YOU'RE IN ITALY...
1611416621494.png

an am in da FROZEN TUNDRA of da states.
cold.jpg
an your upset about what???
sorry buddy you don't get to complain about NOTHING..

Italy... oooooooo
what a wonderful a place to be

Last edited:
@DaBunny I had an idea, I can request paypal to cover shipping to send the items back after I get the refund, I saw it on their guideline.. worst case scenario I will do this way.

Italy is actually not what you imagine it to be lol

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
@DaBunny I had an idea, I can request paypal to cover shipping to send the items back after I get the refund, I saw it on their guideline.. worst case scenario I will do this way.

Italy is actually not what you imagine it to be lol

pre covid: I IMAGEEN
pasta's
open air markets
cheeses an vino
museums
NOT -30
wanna bet its not like i think
be worth waiting for da shot for all that...
an maybe paypal COULD be your ticket

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You want someone else to cover your mistake

You to PayPal...

Hey, I made a mistake and I was wondering if you can pay for my mistake by covering shipping charges back to the point of sale location. They didn’t help me and cancel the order and I have to pay import fees...

PayPal to you:

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years

You to PayPal...

Hey, I made a mistake and I was wondering if you can pay for my mistake by covering shipping charges back to the point of sale location. They didn’t help me and cancel the order and I have to pay import fees...

PayPal to you:

giphy.gif

i just thought return to sender,

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I think the best you can hope for is that your shipment gets lost somewhere in the Black Hole of China so you can legitimately request a refund, either directly from 3FVape or through Paypal.

Your placing the order in the first place was you giving them consent to charge you and ship the items. There's no guarantee that they can catch an order after it's placed to either change or cancel it - that's certainly true nearly everywhere I've ever shopped on the Internet. The one exception I can think of is Fasttech. They normally do not ship quickly enough that you can't catch them, and there's actually a button available on Fasttech's order page where you can hold or cancel an order.

I'm not at all sure that you are justified in complaining so loudly - you're the one who should have been more careful when you were checking out.

You to PayPal...

PayPal to you:

giphy.gif

Paypal always covers shipping back fees after you get a refund (maximum amount of 30€ and needs demonstration). I dont know if its the same in the USA.

Also I've not made any mistake, they shipped on pourpose AFTER i explicit asked to cancel my order. The order also contained a 7-14 days stock item. And magically they shipped when I told them to cancel.

As you can see in the pics attached the staff also told me that they needed 7 to 14 days to get items in stock..

I think the best you can hope for is that your shipment gets lost somewhere in the Black Hole of China so you can legitimately request a refund, either directly from 3FVape or through Paypal.

Your placing the order in the first place was you giving them consent to charge you and ship the items. There's no guarantee that they can catch an order after it's placed to either change or cancel it - that's certainly true nearly everywhere I've ever shopped on the Internet. The one exception I can think of is Fasttech. They normally do not ship quickly enough that you can't catch them, and there's actually a button available on Fasttech's order page where you can hold or cancel an order.

I'm not at all sure that you are justified in complaining so loudly - you're the one who should have been more careful when you were checking out.

As I gave them consent to ship the goods, after that I asked to cancel it in time. They told me they needed 7-14 days to have some items in stock and I sent the cancellation request just some hours after I ordered.

Also they guarantee that is possible to cancel an order in their policy and terms conditions.

I found out the following thread that reports the same exact issue I'm having with them now. This guy was lucky he got his refund.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
@nadalama an @Don
40 euros = $48.67 us
I can think of a Lot to do with $48.67

so there is Nothing wrong with checking for lower cost options.
i be checking if i was him to.

an dealing international can be frustrating...
{{ thinking back of getting wedding certificate from Greece }}
and that's when you can find someone that can speak YOUR lang.
an no i don't speak greek

may i ask how much was the order for?
i mean if it like 2 coils forget it.

Last edited:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@nadalama an @Don
40 euros = $48.67 us
I can think of a Lot to do with $48.67

so there is Nothing wrong with checking for lower cost options.
i be checking if i was him to.

an dealing international can be frustrating...
{{ thinking back of getting wedding certificate from Greece }}
and that's when you can find someone that can speak YOUR lang.
an no i don't speak greek

may i ask how much was the order for?
i mean if it like 2 coils forget it.

The amount was never my thought... it was more about the OP voicing a complaint about their own mistake.

The unrealistic expectation they had on how quickly a stop package can happen on a late Friday China time... to the Tin Foil hat reasoning they didn’t want to work out a cancellation but it was more than likely already past the point of no return.

I’m not defending them nor China... I don’t give two shits about either of them.

But they already admitted they made a mistake in the opening post... sucks to deal with, but life goes on.

Be more diligent IMO than coming and their first post is making a complaint thinking anyone will side and rally for them.

We aren’t 3Fs customer service, we aren’t associated with them, them trying to hammer their disapproval cause we don’t agree is just stupid.

If they need comforting and or “side with me, let’s charge the capital” (to soon? ) they can rightly go booger off.

Mistakes happen, part of life... live, learn and move the fuck on.

Just my opinion

I’m just gonna block them... cause I really don’t care of.. about them or their woes...
Or what reply they may have.

Anyhoo

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I would love to see the previous screen shots of the pm for some context.
The one page doesn't paint a very clear picture.

I would love to see the previous screen shots of the pm for some context.
The one page doesn't paint a very clear picture.
I was just asking about availability of some items in the order. There wasn't displayed 7-14 days for stocking anywhere else, so I asked directly via ticket. This is one of the reasons why I'm trying to cancel the order.

The amount was never my thought... it was more about the OP voicing a complaint about their own mistake.

The unrealistic expectation they had on how quickly a stop package can happen on a late Friday China time... to the Tin Foil hat reasoning they didn’t want to work out a cancellation but it was more than likely already past the point of no return.

As you said later we both have admitted our fault, but the problem is that they declared the order shipped on pourpose to avoid refund and order cancelation.

You say they hadn't enoguh time to cancel the order.. but they had enough time to declare it shipped even if 1h before they said that some items needed 7-14 days to be in stock (I know this thing now, after I opened a ticket, because it was not displayed anywhere).

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I've had this happen before. You can refuse the item if you keep an eye on it but you may want to check with the vendor as to restocking fees or other fees to do that. Your postal service may have an "Intercept" feature where they flag the tracking number and return it to sender.
USPS has intercept but it can only be used on domestic parcels.

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is Gina from 3FVAPE
Please don't worry, you packet is called back successfully and hold by us, and we will issue the refund as soon as we can.
After reviewing your case, there maybe some misunderstood between us.
You opened 2 tickets, one asking us the shipping time, one for cancellation.

Our colleague answered your first ticket for shipping time telling you the shipping expectation time.
When our customer service colleague was dealing with your cancellation request ticket, she closed the repeat ticket and hold the order in our inner system. Then get back to your first ticket and confirm with you for the cancellation.

The tracking number is updated by staff in our warehouse, which is not the same department who is talking with you and there is some time delay for ticket reply which make you feel we are ignoring your request and shipping out the packet ignoring your request of cancellation, sorry for the misunderstanding.

It was Saturday here and the customer service team were not working last Saturday afternoon. She didn't replied your later reply in time for confirming the cancellation. This make you feel worried and sorry for the late replay.

After all, sorry for this and please don't worry, we have called back and hold your packet from our carrier. And it's now working day any our finance stuff will issue the refund via PayPal as soon as possible.
Thank you and regards

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
This is Gina from 3FVAPE
Please don't worry, you packet is called back successfully and hold by us, and we will issue the refund as soon as we can.

Our colleague answered your first ticket for shipping time telling you the shipping expectation time.
When our customer service colleague was dealing with your cancellation request ticket, she closed the repeat ticket and hold the order in our inner system. Then get back to your first ticket and confirm with you for the cancellation.

The tracking number is updated by staff in our warehouse, which is not the same department who is talking with you and there is some time delay for ticket reply which make you feel we are ignoring your request and shipping out the packet ignoring your request of cancellation, sorry for the misunderstanding.

It was Saturday here and the customer service team were not working last Saturday afternoon. She didn't replied your later reply in time for confirming the cancellation. This make you feel worried and sorry for the late replay.

After all, sorry for this and please don't worry, we have called back and hold your packet from our carrier. And it's now working day any our finance stuff will issue the refund via PayPal as soon as possible.
Thank you and regards
excellent customer service!

This is Gina from 3FVAPE

Thank you and regards

Thanks for your excellent explanation Gina!
I will update this thread as "solved" when I will get my refund.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Quoted and BUMPED for truth and accuracy.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It seems like you didn't read my initial post at all.. or maybe you didn't get the meaning.

I did both. Also saw that 3FVape posted customer service response here in the thread as well. Apologies I entered the thread a bit late. Seems the issue got resolved.

VU Sponsors