Become a Patron!

3FVAPE sells clone goon 25 mm in the name of authentic

I bought those atomizer before CoronaVirus and my order was in Customs for 4 month because Vape stuff is illegal but I recieved that after 4 month from Customs....They had scratches and full of brown pigment like Iron Oxide....I told them and we had agreement for 15 USD...

I never had any Goon atomizers to know which one is authentic and which one is clone but my friend saw those atomizers and I also sent an email to custom vape 528 and they said All atomizers are clone and 3FVAPE sells clones Goon RDA as authentic...I told them but 3FVAPE support never accpet the truth and for 6 months they have ignored my tickets and because of coronavirus quarantine I couldn't sent them back to 3FVAPE..They asked me to return but It was impossible because of CoronaVirus limitations.....

I also can't send a paypal's disput because It had 9 month period time for dispute..

I still have all of 4 atomizers unused like the time they have sent them to me..

I ask them to paid me difference between clone and authentic's cost (About 80 USD )
but they never answered me for 6 month...Even I told them forget 80 USD, You send me 35 USD vape stuff as compensation and take 45 USD for yourself but I got no answer and now after 6 month they answered my ticket and see what they said...I will attach 3fVAPE's support's answer:
See what they said: They are authentic but they don't have serial number...Did you see any Goon 25 mm withou SN number? Such a stupid joke....

It wasn't only me...You will see alot of negative reviews about them in the internet and that is the reason why they don't care about customer's feedbak because they have alot of negative feedback and one another negative review doesn't change anything....

Attachments

• screencapture-support-3fvape-tickets-php-2020-09-15-03_06_40.jpg
    screencapture-support-3fvape-tickets-php-2020-09-15-03_06_40.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Web sales in China are also regulated very strictly by gov't, since it is a big part of China's national income. They even have a "shame tv show" on CCTN (China Central Television Network) *Google 315 Day* and Consumers’ Rights and Interests Protection Law of the People’s Republic of China.
I won't say every site is legit, but with fines up to 10x the amount of illegal profits... China is doing what they can for consumers and their economy.

I dislike hearing you were scammed. Reading the above though seems to me the likelihood of being scammed would be minimized.

You may want to check out this site and another. Know the information they offer might seem less than helpful. Apologies for that.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I also can't send a paypal's disput because It had 9 month period time for dispute..

I still have all of 4 atomizers unused like the time they have sent them to me..

I ask them to paid me difference between clone and authentic's cost (About 80 USD )
but they never answered me for 6 month...Even I told them forget 80 USD, You send me 35 USD vape stuff as compensation and take 45 USD for yourself but I got no answer and now after 6 month they answered my ticket and see what they said.

I would have ignored you too.
You went in making demands.
Would someone go into Walmart with a scratched Seiko then demand a new Rolex because the Seiko was still under warranty?
You went in with a clone RDA asking for $80

Like: I bought this from you, now I want you to pay me to keep it.
I wouldn't have fell for that one either.

So, why couldn't you send it back again?

How much money did you say you lost again?
The only reason you seem to be here is to complain about this one atomizer in a bunch of two year old threads.

We get it 3fvapescam 3fvape sucks. everyone heard you.

Where are you located?

I paid them for authentic but they have sent me a clone RDA...even not a clean one but a full scratched and pigments ....The cost of clone RDA in 3FVAPE is 7.99 USD but they took me 30 USD and calculate this difference for 4 RDA to know they took me 120 USD but sent me 4 atomizers (32 USD ) so what's the difference between 120 and 32?
even not a clean RDA...
So shut up and don't talk....This is my right to share my experience with 3FVAPE and I will do it in every place and every time because I lost my money and my trust and who the hell are you to judge my situation.....
And remember because of corona VIRUS there was no shipping way to send those clone RDA's and beside of corona Virus I have to spend more than 40 USD for shipping maybe more...
Its more than 6 month to 9 month that I sent them tickets but they didn't answer...It wasn't my problem to ask them for solve this issue but they have refused to answer and this is on them not me....They wasted the time not me....
3FVAPE is resposnible to this Fraud....Why such a fraud never happened in American shop or Europian Shop but only in china....Im the customer of fasttech for more than 3 years and still Im buying my stuff from them and never had a single issue and they also care about customers....
Anyway Its my duty as a customer who lost his money in a fraud vape shop to tell others to stay away from 3FVAPE...I have evidences and proof for that.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I've never had a single issue with fasttech either.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You do know fasttech sells clones too. Correct?

Sent from a pile of wood chips

I'm sure it was pointed out, gee, somewhere?

So yes, both FastTech and 3F Vape do sell authentic products. They also sell styled or cloned products. It is a buyer beware situation. One key thing is reading the product descriptions. Both vendors are usually rather clear in the descriptions if the product is authentic, or styled like the brand name product. Read the description next time.

Think they were even offered an objective choice of six different products off of the 3F Vape sites. It was asked which one they would choose. One choice is listed as authentic, the rest are clearly marked as styled or clones.

I could see maybe getting confused and picking the wrong product. They don't even bother entertaining that possibility. They don't respond with a choice. Instead as @5150sick expresses they push forward with demands, all in the name of moral indignation couched in the axiom "the customer is always right".

Having worked in enough various fields dealing with customer relations, cannot begin to count times the customer is not right. One key thing is at fast food places, unless you specify otherwise the retail staff will bump you up to the largest size. This is called up-selling, suggestive sales. Saw plenty of times the front line gals took earfuls over it. Customers complaining of over charges and technically it was not the case. The sales person simply did their job.

Again it relies on the customers choice. If not given a choice the one selling can and is obligated to choose for the customer. Well the sales person can then infer the customer wants the larger size despite a higher cost. So I could for the sake of argument think in this case the customer wanted the lowest cost choice. Well that might be a clone.

How do I/anyone else know otherwise? Well, tell me/us here which they chose.

I digress though as it seems clear the customer in this case merely wants to complain. They don't want to choose, or consider they chose in error. Again I could see getting confused but they're not even presenting their choice.

Fasttech sells clone but never send a clone stuff in the name of authentic...

Fasttech has clone Goon RDA actully they only had clone goon rda and they're saying Its clone...

When Custom Vape 528 says 3fvape sells their clone stuff using their name ,It shows that we deal with such a SCAM vape shop...

Forget about money that has been stolen by 3fvape , this fact that they're not answering make me angry....3fvape support said Its authentic but doesn't have serial number...What kind of authentic Goon 25 mm there is withou serial number...Such a stupid fact.........

And suppost they sent me 4 clone atomizers full of scratches and brown pigments like iron oxide....even didn't send me clean clone stuff actully I have delivered full scratched clone atomizers...

And they have given me 15 USD voucher code for those scratches and pigments...
I still have those clone atomizers in my stuff I didn't find any vapers to give them by free....

Attachments

• ۲۰۲۰۰۴۱۱_۲۱۳۶۰۴.jpg
    ۲۰۲۰۰۴۱۱_۲۱۳۶۰۴.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 13
  • ۲۰۲۰۰۴۱۱_۲۱۳۶۱۶.jpg
    ۲۰۲۰۰۴۱۱_۲۱۳۶۱۶.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 16
  • ۲۰۲۰۰۴۱۱_۲۱۳۳۱۵.jpg
    ۲۰۲۰۰۴۱۱_۲۱۳۳۱۵.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 13
  • ۲۰۲۰۰۴۱۱_۲۱۴۱۲۹.jpg
    ۲۰۲۰۰۴۱۱_۲۱۴۱۲۹.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 14

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So shut up and don't talk....This is my right to share my experience with 3FVAPE and I will do it in every place and every time because I lost my money and my trust and who the hell are you to judge my situation.....

We are no one to judge your situation. That aside who are you to presume we lack a right to not listen to negativity being continually spewed? Who are you to rudely tell us to shut up?

Because ultimately if you continue bad mouthing which ever company, all you do is spew negativity. That damages a lot more than the company's reputation. It reflects back on you as well. People will see you are not capable to negotiate for a remedy. They'll see you'll complain over any slight.

Would you choose dealing with someone like that?

Coming to a public board and telling others you've a right to complain, and they need to shut up is rude. I too have a right to complain that you're complaining too much. We all have a right to complain. And a simple "hey, company name is doing bad business, pm me for details, but heads up", will usually suffice. Many companies do in fact monitor this forum.

It is usually best to praise in public and condemn in private. No one appreciates being drug through mud, well I do but only in a certain manner and that's something else completely. It is no good being negative about a business in public. You can be sure other businesses will see it and steer away from you as a customer, partner.

Would you like it if I come up to you in the street and told you to shut up so I could complain? In a sense that's what you're doing here.

Hm, you might appreciate a story.

You have start judging me and blame me as a customer who lost his money and his trust ...You don't know anything about that so I told you .....
Anyway I don't care what are telling about....Keep your idea for yourself because I don't care what are you thinking...
I have decided to share my experience with proof because I want to help others to choose better vape shop...
If you want talk and judge more or defend 3fvape so do it more and more but I don't care what will you say...

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If you want talk and judge more or defend 3fvape so do it more and more but I don't care what will you say...

Well if you don't care, you probably will want to put me on ignore. No point for you to read anything further by me. You don't care, so you say.

VU Sponsors